Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Just before my po po dropped... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Just before my po po dropped... by yo_sweet
Started on: 10-22-2001 02:38 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: frontal lobe on 10-24-2001 06:49 PM
yo_sweet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2001 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
yep i was on the toilet and this guy at work starts talking to me fromt he next stall WTF!!!,anyways he just started telling me about all the times he had to take a dump real bad while eating with his girlfriend and her parents, and the only washroom was right beside the kitchen where the dinner table is, and you know its one of those big one's that's gonna make a real big sound let alone the auroma that's going to be left behind, so you end up holding it in and you rush to the nearest donut store on the way home and let it rip... kinda weird but ehh im a little hyper so.. uh ya that's all..

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
customized tail light's,american raceing rim's,k&n air filter,pioneer cd player.. more to come

kill's: 1990 Honda CRX,93 ACURA integra, 85 mr2,94 pontiac grand am,94 mustang, suzuki swift 5 car lengths!,86 laser 4cyl.

loses: 1996 camero Z28,2000 grand prix 3.8L, 1986 monty carlo SS

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Ummm.... although this IS off-topic. I think it may be a bit in bad-taste. Really should think about what you're going to type before you click that "post new topic" button.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yo_sweet:
yep i was on the toilet and this guy at work starts talking to me fromt he next stall WTF!!!

Did you ask him, "Who does Number 2 work for?"

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 10-22-2001).]

Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
"how off topic do we go here" this was what i wanted to know, now im sorry i asked. as far as taste in the topic, i dont want to think about it, ill leave the mystery to the dogs, they seem to like it. (i know its not what you were in refferance, but its how i read it the first time. sorry)
Myke

PS
if i grosed anyone out, im sorry.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I think true stories about toilet humor can be hilarious! And who knows, that kind of discussion might even answer some of the questions we've always wanted to know.
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
like what it looks like from inside your belly button?
Myke
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I mean like, when one drops and splashes up water right into your crack! Don't ya HATE that?
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
ahhh less psycological, more phsical. i cant stand a wet hole. and when it hits, the first shock of it makes me just about jump off the toilet.... are we off topic enough yet?
Myke
LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
How about that painful battery acid poo you get after eating an entire plate of fried jalapenos!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Um, I don't want to get into this discussion, but I know what you mean, LT1. And it doesn't take us Canadians a full plate of jalapenos, either.

------------------

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, though, for those of you that will some day be buying homes, consider that. I would NEVER buy a house where the downstairs bathroom was right next to the kitchen.
PFF
System Bot
Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
ok I've stopped laughing and can speak again.

Yea he told you a good toilet story but where I come from men do NOT speak to each other while they are amidst bodily functions.

FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
What about when your sick and your poo comes out in super liquid form with that 'battery acid' feel that makes your butt try to pucker close cuz it hurts so much?
LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
If it is burning.......I imagine it is dietary!
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
This is one sh*tty thread.
Now here is a story with a moral to think about.
when you die,you actually turn to fertilizer.Fertilizer helps grass grow.Horses eat grass.Moral; Be careful you don't step in horsesh*t,It might be someone you knew.
Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMAO ... Thats why i never use public washrooms.

------------------

TOOL OWNS j00!

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Call me immature, but I can't help but bust out laughing when I'm in the can and someone lets one buck. Fart humour=teh win.
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neal:
ok I've stopped laughing and can speak again.

Yea he told you a good toilet story but where I come from men do NOT speak to each other while they are amidst bodily functions.

Because, that is where all the dicks hang out...

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
some one i was in the guard with came running out of the restroom and yelled "nobody flush the toilet!!!". he comes back with a camera and takes a picture. yes of that.

it was shaped like a question mark.

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
i hate it the most when you really gotta go bad a a pubilc place and you gotta put all the nessssary health products on the toilet seat like toilet paper! and don't forget to flush before sitting soemone else may have peed white and you wont know the diff till ya wake up with an infected ass from the urine in the water when you make the splash
lol
Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahDirect Link to This Post
Sootah
Turn on's: Fiero's; Hot chicks that arent stuck up
Turn off's: Toilet splashback (espesially in public restrooms) Size D boobs on a size A frame. Some guys really dig that, I'll never figure out why..

And don't ya hate it when it feels like sandpaper? I mean, the battery acid poo is bad enough but when you crap out 50-grit... OUCH!

------------------

Never pull your pants down in Cosco, the dang monkeys will getcha
AIM: KSSouter

PFF
System Bot
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
I have to admit this is the first time I have laughed out loud while reading a thread. Is it in poor taste, Yes. Is it funny, Yes.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I now know more about yal'lls body functions than I really wanted to know. Remember the bathroom scene in the original "Friday"? Whooo! somebody open a window, it's startin to smell round heah!
Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
Whats worse then sandpaper poop...
sandpaper toilet paper.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
A mensroom is like a retirement home.
It's where all the old fellas hang out.

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Anybody remember Ben Franklin's treatise called "Fart Proudly"? Was an actual book, or pamphlet. Never read or even seen one, but supposedly it exists! Although it is somewhat dubious as a topic for discussion, it is one of the things that brings us all to the same level! Want to take the dazzle out of any star or celebrities image? Imagine them on the can, taking a dump, just like the rest of us.

There was a kid in 5th grade that came out of the bathroom one day with his eyes wide and filled with excitement...why? He announced that he had just made a deposit "this long", and held his hands about 3 feet apart! Don't ask me why, but that image has stayed with me for 40 years, and I laugh every time it pops into my head,(which isn't that often), but I always get a chuckle when it does. Thank you Stevie Lance!

------------------
Have a good one!

FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Or when there's chunks of peanuts (peanut like anyway) in there that are sticking out all jagged and scratch your poop shoot the whole time your pushing it out. God I hate that.

------------------

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
so anywho how about those yankees?
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Or how about doing number 1...
You know how when the stream divides in two and you have to decide which one to send into the toilet, let the other one go where it may. I hate it when that happens.

One of the Naked Gun movies had Leslie Neilson going #1 after testifying in court, and he forgot he still had the microphone on him, so everybody heard how he kept going & going... I was in tears when I saw that, but my wife just looked at me with that "I can't believe you find that funny" look.

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
lol this is some funny sh!T
TSPalmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TSPalmerSend a Private Message to TSPalmerDirect Link to This Post
Just like peanuts, what's up with corn? I figure I should just dump the can in the crapper and save my self the trouble....

------------------
T.Shawn Palmer
'85 SE 4cyl 5spd

PFF
System Bot
yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
wonder what my g/f is gonna think when she see's this thread lol
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
ok, now we have the "when you sick, soupy battery acid deffication", but no one has talked about the other parts of it, or i missed it. what about when you get "the runs a few times and you get sore from the T/P? i mean, yo0u got to wipe it compleatly, or you get pint striped undies, but if you do, yourt in pain in a few hours. also, after to finish poopin' pea soup, if you havent had enough fluids, the mild constipation after (or maybe it just feels that way) you get your first solid log, and it feels like your ripping yourself a new @$$hole...... ummm maybe its just me.

Myke

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Dont let any of that poo hit you! It would not be cool!

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
Not your ordinary 88 coupe!

FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
I met a guy once who tried to talk me into eating my own poo. He said he does it once in a while and it gives him super energy. I just took his word on it and left him to eating it. Eating poo is definately NOT for me. Yes, this is a true story.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Fart Proudly
by Benjamin Franklin

Everyone knows Benjamin Franklin was one of the great philosophers of his time. But there was a side to him you were not exposed to in school--a bawdy, scurrilous side that was all too eager to ignite the fires of controversy. From time to time, he would put some of his satirical ideas down on paper. Fart Proudly is a testament to the rogue that lived inside the philosopher and statesman.

Snip 8><

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
what about the one after you wipe, get up, pull up your pants and flush then as you start to walk away you have to go again?¿ i hate that. how about in DOGMA the sh*t monster! thats a great movie every one should see it. also in DESPERADO, the "out of order" stall thats a secret rooom...

------------------
Adam J. B.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to say this in the nicest way I know how:
You are all full of sh*t!

------------------
I don't think so;therefore, I'm probably not.

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon:

Thanks for real "poop" on the Franklin document! I knew it was supposed to be real!

Didn't get a chance to read it did you?

Good job.

------------------
Have a good one!

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yo_sweet:
wonder what my g/f is gonna think when she see's this thread lol

More men's room fun...
If there are 3 stalls, take the middle one...
Men will walk in, say "$hit" and walk out...
Unless they really have to go, or want to know you better...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock