Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  planes flew into the world trad center!!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
planes flew into the world trad center!!! by firstfiero
Started on: 09-11-2001 09:11 AM
Replies: 321
Last post by: Mach10 on 09-16-2001 06:09 PM
Springtyme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
Kinda scary... i had a dream the night before last that I was on a plane and it crashed and I couldn't find my way home... You guys wouldn't believe how scared I am. My college has closed for the day... I'm sitting here holding my bunny and trying not to cry... I'm afraid to walk out of my house... I'm too close to Philly, Bethlehem, Allentown, any of the big cities.... I don't feel safe... D@mn Eric wouldn't listen to me when I said I wanted to move to Maine.. there's nothing important up there... nothing someone would try to blow up...

------------------

~Springtyme~

IP: Logged
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
I cant think of a thing to say.... except... lets all pray for the victims and their familys...

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I was at the hospital this morning, and someone came in and said that a plane had crashed into the WTC.. then one of the nurses put the tv on, and we saw the live coverage, including the 2nd crash, all the pentagon stuff, and the top of the left tower fall... I missed the next hour of coverage because I was waiting to see a doctor, but on my way home, I heard about more stuff. I'm by no means hoping for a war... but someone's gotta pay for this.

this whole thing seems like a dream or something...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

DaRkLoRD

7001 posts
Member since Feb 99
by the way, I had a dream 2 nights ago about a plane crashing, except it was in my hometown.. though many aspects of dreams aren't literal though, so a hometown might be symbolic of my home country/continent... I'm really grasping at straws here though, but it is rather strange.

p.s. I hope they don't go after Canada, I live near a big nuclear plant.... which is an obvious target..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Unbelievable......

If these terrorists want a war, its a war they will get. May they burn in hell, as they have signed their own death warrants.

God be with the those who lost thier lives today today and their familes.

--Dillon

Levi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviSend a Private Message to LeviDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Windsor, classes weren't closed today but we left school early. It's pretty crazy with the traffic, both the bridge and tunnel to the US have been closed so there is a lot of people with no place to go.

When I heard about it from my Prof I couldn't believe it. So many people have lost their lives. It's sad.

The company my dad works for is at risk here in Canada, I just got off the phone with him and for some reason they have told the employees not to leave, I'm not sure what is up with that but Dad also said yesturday was full of meetings with the big bosses. Could there have been rumors or some kind of warning before today? I'm not sure.

Praying might not help, but it's something I'm definitly going to do today.

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I was at work when I heard about this. We were evacuated around 11am.

Oh how comforting it is to live just a few miles from the largest AFB in North America.

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
I just was watching a news clip about some middle-east country people (forget where...I was yelling at the TV)cheering about the terrorism. WTF.

I hope they find the RIGHT organization that did this and ....well, they HAVE TO PAY.

[This message has been edited by Joe Torma (edited 09-11-2001).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I just hope that nucular war does not come form this. I agree that whoever did this is going to pay....and for once i kinda agree with EDSB52.....but this could be a dervision for someting more horrible that may happen. I never thought I would want to go to war...but if there was a draft today...i would go.

My prayrers are with the victoms, their friends and family, and our country as a whole. I hope we can get up from this and become a better place.

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs
custom intake with K&N filter.
Soon to be 2" closer to the ground and have a turbo

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i have friend that lives on the Jersey shore, and works accross from the Chrylser building. everyday, he rides the ferry into Manhatten... where it docks right near the towers.

i called him, afterwards. he said he was on the ferry when someone said "oh sh!t a plane just het the towers" he said when he looked up and heard the boom... it was like a bomb.

he said that the streets of Manhatten were like a movie, with everyone running around all over the place.

that was at 9:45 AM. b4 the 1st tower collapsed. he had planned on trying to leave, don't know if he did. i told him to go to our old hang out on the upper west side and have a beer.

also, my brother-in-laws wife works near the UN building, she is stuck and cant get out!

this is crazy!

and i'm supposed to fly to St. Louis on friday!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
This is unreal. When I saw it on tv my first reaction was that this was the most vivid and life-like dream I had ever had. I simply couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I'm really at a loss of words. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes.

PFF
System Bot
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
The following are the stats from Pearl Harbor:

Deaths: 2403; Wounded 1,178.
Eighteen ships were sunk or seriously damaged including 5 battleships.

188 planes were destroyed and 162 were damaged.

So yes, I would say the gross devastation will be determined to be worse today. However, like everything, you must contextualize it within contemporary times. The US population was approximately half of what it is now (guess), so that doubles the rate of impact. Not to mention the fact that Pearl Harbor was one of the gateways to a war that resulted in, if my memory serves me correctly, 1 million US deaths. So I don't think what happened today exceeds the devastation we realized in Pearl Harbor.

I always thought I would hate to level Arabic nations to get to the leaders, but after seeing the Palestinians celebrating in the streets, can someone define innocent bystander for me? I say level 'em. I hope Bush doesn't play with carefull diplomacy with this matter. I don't distinguish between Arabic nations very well and tend to generalize. I hope that logic isn't too ignorant, but it's the logic for which I subscribe. We need to take all of the Arabic nations over, physically and politically if we ever want to be free from terrorism. If the rest of the world doesn't like it; suck it.

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
I am at work and just had to post... First.

I havn't been able to get ahold of BanditBALZ, he is as you know on his HONEYMOON on florida, I am sure he's fine.

Here in Canada.

All borders are closed, our largest buildings in toronto have been evacuated, the TSE is closed and evac'd. There are fighters everywhere, RCMP/OPP cars, I am here near the airport and it's NUTS, closed, military everywhere.

It's nuts, this is unbelivable.

------------------

Fieroworld! Home of my 87 GT and 85 GT
Justin C.
Engineer, Designer and
Technical Trainer for Nortel Networks Business Products.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:
I just hope that nucular war does not come form this. I agree that whoever did this is going to pay....and for once i kinda agree with EDSB52.....but this could be a dervision for someting more horrible that may happen. I never thought I would want to go to war...but if there was a draft today...i would go.

My prayrers are with the victoms, their friends and family, and our country as a whole. I hope we can get up from this and become a better place.

I'm with ya bro.....sign me back up. I served one term but will go back for another with a contengincy to be out after we slaughter the requisit rag-head ass. I'm moderate-left when it comes to rational diplomacy and reasonable measures, but when it's on, it's on.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
My dad's a retired firefighter, was in the department 26 years. I can tell you, the "brotherhood" among all of them is probably even greater than what you have seen or imagined. They are the most sacrificial people on the planet. The thought of hundreds of them being lost in those tall buildings (which they hate) while trying to save others, is simply numbing. It's unthinkable.
Brandon86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon86SESend a Private Message to Brandon86SEDirect Link to This Post
Alright, I see a lot of slamming going on here that shouldn't be.

I'm 19, and jumped out of bed this morning when my roommate told me that a plane just hit the world trade center. I then watched the coverage for two and a half hours, skipping school. This is by far the biggest tragedy I've seen in my lifetime. The towers, the pentagon, and a jet downed in Penn. (my guess with that is the pilot took it down under gunpoint so it wouldn't get to any major centre) I've been glued to the TV, and horrified with what I've seen this morning. I feel sick to my stomach, all those people. One of my best friend's sister works as an intern at the UN there. I haven't yet been able to get a hold of her, to hear if she's heard from her sister or not.

However, I can't agree with the slamming of arabs and arabic nations taking place. Albeit, the most likely culprit of this is Bin Laden. However, he has released a statement denying any involvement. I saw Arafat on TV nearly in tears commenting on the situation. I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm sure king Hussein of Jordan (a middle eastern country) will release something very soon. They've always kept very close ties with the US and Canada. I can understand the emotional aspect going through everybody right now, and seeing *some*, keyword, *some* palestinians rejoicing in the streets certainly adds to it. But there is no saying where the terrorist leaders are, and running a violent operation in the middle east will likely do nothing more than take innocent lives. I know this will be investigated thoroughly by the FBI, CIA, etc. Running in and scaring everyone important out of the area is not a reasonable course of action. Stealth, and a quiet operation is the only way to really find the people involved.

Saying all arabs are terrorists, and that the whole middle east should be taken over and controlled by the US is wrong, immoral, and bordering racist. Please nobody take this as overly offensive, as I understand the state of heightened emotions everyone is going through right now.

My prayers go out to everyone involved in the situation.

Brandon

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I know they said that the Palestinian reports were unconfirmable But I was just watching the news and they have actual video footage of Palestinians dancing in the streets and playing music, Honking their horns and in a seemingly happy mood... Makes one wonder....
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Harboring Bin Laden should be declared an act of war. Produce the SOB or suffer the consiquences if he's found to be in the country. Collateral damage be damned.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I just cant believe it. What are we gonna do? How long will we be scared? OMG!

------------------

James Essar
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
I'm with ya bro.....sign me back up. I served one term but will go back for another with a contengincy to be out after we slaughter the requisit rag-head ass. I'm moderate-left when it comes to rational diplomacy and reasonable measures, but when it's on, it's on.

I'm with both of you 100%!
I have a lot of family in NYC and Long Island, and I was actually supposed to go visit them on Friday(via flight). I don't know what's going on anymore, but I am pissed off! I say we waste them! I can't even get a hold of any family members right now... so I don't even know if they're ok! We need to take over the mid. east country's asap!

buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
anyone notice the date today...9-11
PFF
System Bot
DreXteR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DreXteRClick Here to visit DreXteR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DreXteRDirect Link to This Post
OMFG! What they do!! Im @ Puerto Rico and is part of US(Sort of). Im very sad about what happend. This will end in a MOFO WAR!!!!

I hope the perpatrators pay BIG TIME!!. Kill them all and all his ****ry. My heart is very angry and full of rage. Too bad real life isnt like Quake or Counter Strike, I would love make them pay the NASTY DREX WAY!!

Love to all have relatives in NY.

Peace.

DreX

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Yeah....9/11 is kinda screwed up.......I wonder where that plane was goin when it crashed in PA??? In route to chicago or something?? What type of person could do something like that.

I do agree that we should not blame all the arabic people....i am srue they are not all terrorists. Whoever did this should however pay. It is a terrible thing!

------------------

James Essar
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Dear god, all those inocent people. I feel very ill, the world has changed and will never be the same. I cant wait to get home to be with my family.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Part of the Pentagon just collaped!!!!

Quoted from CNN.com:
Explosion destroys sections of the Pentagon, terrifies Washington
Posted: September 11, 2001

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A portion of the Pentagon has just collapsed hours after it was struck by a commercial aircraft as an apparent coordinated attack spread fear throughout the U.S. capital.

The symbols of U.S. power came under attack as all federal government buildings, including the White House, the Capitol building and the Supreme Court, were evacuated.

The explosions and evacuations came shortly after two planes flew into the World Trade Center tower buildings in New York City.

Fighters jets scrambled to intercept what was reported to be second aircraft headed toward the area around the Pentagon, but the second aircraft never appeared.

The FBI suspects the events in New York and Washington were part of an organized terrorist campaign, a senior government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press.

Among the developments in Washington were reports of:

1) An explosion at the Pentagon. 2) A car-bomb explosion outside the State Department. 3) A loud explosion reported in the vicinity of the Capitol.

In a remarkable scene, security guards brandishing automatic weapons patrolled outside the White House.

The Federal Aviation Administration ordered the entire nationwide air traffic system shut down and diverted to Canada all international flights inbound to New York.

Explosions and then smoke:
At the Pentagon, a huge plume of smoke rose from the grounds of the building, headquarters for the U.S. military.

"A plane hit the building," David Cook, director of administration and management at the Pentagon, the world's biggest office building.

Eyewitnesses told local television stations that a commercial airliner appeared to have smashed into the side of the building, which is near the Potomac River running through Washington and close to Washington National Airport.

"I saw the tail of a large airliner. ... It plowed right into the Pentagon," said an Associated Press Radio reporter. "There is billowing black smoke."

President Bush pauses for a moment of silence in Sarasota, Florida, before heading back to Washington Tuesday.
Gray smoke billowed from the five-sided building. The more than 20,000 civilians and military men and women who work in the building streamed into the surrounding car parks, driven by blue-and-white strobe lights and wailing signs.

It was not immediately clear whether Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was in the building at the time of the crash, which occurred on the southwestern side of the complex.

Lisa Burgess, a reporter for the Army newspaper Stars and Stripes, said she was walking in a corridor near the blast site and was thrown to the ground by the force of the blast. Sirens wailed as the whole building was evacuated.

CNN Military Affairs Correspondent Jamie McIntyre reported that the Pentagon had gone to "threat condition Delta," which is implemented when "a terrorist attack has occurred or intelligence has been received that action against a specific location is likely," McIntyre said.

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
I'm in shock, they said there could have been about 200 fire fighters in the buildings when they collapsed not to mention the police officers who would undoubtedly have responded and been at street level evacuating victims.

I need to think, I'm going to lower my flag to half staff and do some fencing out in the pasture where there's no TV.

Una Stamus my fellow Law Enforcement brothers.

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm all the way in Kosovo, we got the word about 5pm here which makes it like 11am EST. We have gone to threatcon Delta, which is Army Wide, we have fully loaded magazines locked in our weapons. I can only pray that loved ones are safe. My stepmother has family inclding her children in Manhattan, I haven't been able to even contact her yet to find out what's going on.
This is unbelievible that such a thing that can happen on our soil. If something doesn't come out of this it is unexcusable, pentanace must be paid, if we buckle from this them we will be known as a scared nation.
I'm totally irate and upset by this.

Take care, and I pray for all the loved ones in these areas.

Jeff

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
You know that arab owned businesses and owners are gonna pay when some mad Americans retaliate on them. Personnaly, I think all the arab counties should have been turned into a big hole in the ground full of free oil 20 years ago. Slam me back if you want, we cant sit back anymore and kiss azzes.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
You know that arab owned businesses and owners are gonna pay when some mad Americans retaliate on them. Personnaly, I think all the arab counties should have been turned into a big hole in the ground full of free oil 20 years ago. Slam me back if you want, we cant sit back anymore and kiss azzes.

I agree...well said. Just saw footage of them celebrating over there. This is NOTHING to celebrate over!

------------------

James Essar
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
hey cliff

what are the other national tv stations saying about our tragadies? BBC america and the US stations are all ive got

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
This is so psycho. I am still in a state of disbelief. At first, when I saw the footage in my 2nd hour class, I thought our teacher was showing a movie about something, but then I asked and he just shook his head. I was shocked.

The terrorists havent gotten all the targets they wanted to. I think that the second plane that hit the WTC was intended for another target. The way the towers are built, if one is knocked down it isnt very hard at all to take the second one down. The pentagon is in virginia. One plane had to be going for DC. Possibly the plane that crashed/shot down over PA.

Whoever has caused this atrocity has woken a sleeping bear. May the powers that be persecute thier souls for eternity.

PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Someone on TV was quoted saying "all the planes were headed for California... The bastards knew that those planes were loaded with fuel." Wierd stuff...
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
This was a total shock! I first heard at my desk by email when my friend started sending me updates. I work in the Federal building downtown, and by 10:15 they came on and told us to IMMEDIATELY evacuate the building as quickly as possible! That was sure frightening. Then by the time I got to a TV I had a chance to see the World Trade Center collapse!!

This act will not go without a response. I see the US going after terrorist harboring nations whether or not they were involved to try and lesten these types of thrteats in the future.

------------------
John
AOLIM: Fformula88

1988 Fiero Formula
1985 Fiero SE 2M6

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Brandon. Let's not go painting all Arabs, in particular the Palestinians as Terrorists. My guess would be someone like Osama Bin-Laden or Saddam would be behind it rather than the Palestinians anyways.

The FBI, CIA and their international counterparts will figure out who's responsible for it, and then I wholy heartedly agree. Go kick the crap out of them!

In the meantime, there are more important things to worry about, like helping those affected by the incident.

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if these claims of foriegn fighter jets circling Washington about the same time of the bombings are true? Reason I ask, is that initially I was under the impression this was done by a large orgzanized terrorist group. But considering the intitial question I asked, and the fact that the military wing of the Pentagon was a chose target... I'm not so sure. Any insight on this?

One more thing... what exactly is "Camp David"?
------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

[This message has been edited by Urchin (edited 09-11-2001).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
worlds in shock over this all nations are covering the news italian TV is totaly on the story [as per atlas F-1 site people in monza for race sunday]
many fear WW3 may start over this.
hope bush thinks long and hard befor action
very eazy to lash out but hard to know who did it yet, some will claim they did and real headman maybe will say NOT ME.
did bin laudin admit to other bombs his people set????
jap red army faction has claimed they did it but too soon to tell if true or just BS.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Urchin, U.S. Fighters were circling the city.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I watched the World Trade Center fall to the ground this morning. This is absoulutely unbelieveable.

To quote Shakespeare:
"Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"

--Dillon

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
our jets are over DC to shoot down any more hi-jacked planes but all flights are grounded now till tomarrow. or going to north to can.
camp david is week end retreat for pres in maryland out side DC.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2001 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
The Pentagon is all military, all branches of service. the jets are flying what they call CAP (close air patrol), there US fighters with orders to shoot down any unknown aircraft. They will also shoot down an airliner if suspect. 100 or so on board instead of hundreds or thousands on ground. I would expect National Guard or Air Force to start doing this as routine around densely populated areas at least for a while. Air Traffic Control will now also keep a close eye on airbourne traffic and following flight plans to the letter.

One thing that did surprise me was that the one jet was able to get to the Pentagon. It is protected by radar operated missiles on the building itself and is a NO FLY restricted airspace. Planes even coming close to it, the captial, or white house are warned to leave imediately or risk being shot down. Im a pilot and really recieved one of those warnings when I was flying into Dullas. "do not deviate from present heading or you may be targeted and shot down" is what I heard in my 6 seat Piper.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock