Started on: 08-08-2001 11:21 PM
Replies: 101
Last post by: Urchin on 08-12-2001 09:53 AM
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
This is the last time I will communicate with you in any way on this forum.

Your comments about my wife were uncalled for, and are unwelcome.

You try to speak "legalese" as often as possible in long, drawn-out threads to convince people of your alledged intellect.

I would think a person as intelligent as yourself could refrain from cheap shots.

I am asking formally that you show me the same courtesy I am stating that I am going to show you.

Leave me alone.

-----
Sorry to have to waste space on the forum with this.

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 08-08-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Kinda airin the dirty skivvies, aren't we? I'm sure 90% of us have no idea what Eds said, but to be sure, this will turn into a nasty gun-battle. You could have easily just stopped responding or acknowledging his posts. but nay, gotta make a statement. Gee, thanks.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Ditto TRiAD, me too!

Let's see, now that's 6/2900.

Anyone else?

Archie
Remove the Weakest Link

LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBDirect Link to This Post
Make that 7.

It's one thing if we give each other crap, but making that kind of comment about someone else's wife it completely classless.

BTW, here's the thread. The comment in question is the 4th one down.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002887.html

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LarryB:
Make that 7.

It's one thing if we give each other crap, but making that kind of comment about someone else's wife it completely classless.

BTW, here's the thread. The comment in question is the 4th one down.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002887.html

OH PUHLEESE! That is offensive? That's milder then a jr. high Mama joke. Not that I'm a drinkin buddy of Eds, but if we start forming lynching parties over that, then I don't feel quite so comfortable here anymore.

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
I agree also.

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
None of this is my business but it seems that comments as this would be accepted if made by any member other than Ed. I think that many of us are too quick to jump on particular people here for relatively harmless comments strictly based on who they are. As a result, a light-hearted thread turns into a shin kicking contest. But as I said... none of my business.

------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
OH PUHLEESE! That is offensive? That's milder then a jr. high Mama joke. Not that I'm a drinkin buddy of Eds, but if we start forming lynching parties over that, then I don't feel quite so comfortable here anymore.

Stimpy, you're right...kinda'.

You guys would NEVER had said it in that context (Private Investigator thread)
(THAT is the key here...)

And Ed's proven himself before to have evil intent where it comes to me.

Besides...I wasn't asking for his removal...I just want him to leave me ALONE!

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 08-09-2001).]

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy,
I'd like to think that I can be objective towards most people on this forum, and yeah that crack would seem pretty mild to some, but I wouldn't tolerate someone saying something like that about my wife.

Mr.Ed didn't bother me before, but I believe that last statement of his enlightened me into thinking that some of the statements regarding his "personality traits" may be warranted after all.

[This message has been edited by Coconut (edited 08-09-2001).]

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
This is going to be a big thread... I can see it now.

Hopefully it doesn't become too heated

[This message has been edited by Urchin (edited 08-09-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
What? It's called a joke guys! Sheesh. I found it quite humorous. I was about to add a reply with me laughing, but then i realized it would have taken the thread off-topic.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Triad, you did say if it came from anybody else it might have been cute, but...I think all of us were a little out of line making light of a question like that. good luck
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Triad, you did say if it came from anybody else it might have been cute, but...I think all of us were a little out of line making light of a question like that. good luck

That's the point entirely. No one else said it.
You notice, the other "Magnum PI/Simon & Simon" replies got no undue attention (maybe a chuckle), but they saw that it was a serious question, and kept the humor away from anything that could have been the real concern.

It's not who posted it, but that he's the only one tasteless enough to do it.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
I agree Triad.

I don't believe it was a joke. I believe it was a mean spirited attempt to hurt and/or anger you.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Where's the smiley faces?

Where's the?

"okay, I'm j/k" (means you just kidding)
"ah, just pulling yer chain"
"Ha! gotcha"

Even a winky smile?

Dude, if your going to make comments about somebody's wife/fiancee/girlfriend, then you better not make it sound so serious.

You know what would happen if you said that to somebody one on one? You'd probably get your lights knocked out.

Remember, here on the forum and net, words and their meanings can be easily mis-interpreted, and taken the wrong way. There are no non-verbal clues that you would normally pickup in a face to face conversation. When you want to make some personal comments about someone, please do something to indicate you are "just joking around."

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 08-09-2001).]

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Yes TRiAD, we aren't on joking terms and I thought you might not like my comment. But when I refer to members crying 'victim,' I'm referring to situations like this. You might recall this statement rendered by you 9 days ago:

"I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..."

And then this today:

"And Ed's proven himself before to have evil intent where it comes to me.

Besides...I wasn't asking for his removal...I just want him to leave me ALONE!"

Who was it that accused me of citing "legalese?" (Evil intent = Mens Rea) When weren't you asking for my removal, less than 9 days ago?

And then you start a new post with my moniker as the subject matter. Do you really think anyone believes you're some kind of victim here? If you wanted a truce, would you initiate a petition and start a thread with my moniker? Your tactics are as obscure as a fat lady at a fashion show. Not to mention other adverse comments made from you to me over the past couple months. I'm not whining, don't consider myself a victim, and actually enjoy the mutual conversation at times. One phenomenon present in the club that I see here today is side taking. Sometimes people "pack," and other times people develop (for lack of a better word) enemies in common. With me, it seems that the ratio of boobs to friends is about 3:1 respectively. However, the gross number of people that dissent are still well under 1%, so there are many people silent out there. According to frontal lobe I guess those people are revisionists. So to all friends I say, 'thanks bro's.' But fair enough, we'll avoid each other in here TRiAD, no problem.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

[B]...could have easily just stopped responding or acknowledging his posts...

Hi Stimpy, I had tried this, and even tried email, to ask him to avoid me, and I have been avoiding his posts...but this did not work.

Sunds like a public request was all that was needed, if I read correctly.

Thread complete? Is there a truce?

Let's hope so.

G'night all. zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Hi Stimpy, I had tried this, and even tried email, to ask him to avoid me, and I have been avoiding his posts...but this did not work.

Sunds like a public request was all that was needed, if I read correctly.

Thread complete? Is there a truce?

Let's hope so.

G'night all. zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

"Hi Stimpy, I had tried this, and even tried email, to ask him to avoid me, and I have been avoiding his posts...but this did not work."

When have you pleaded with me to leave you alone in private emails? What a liar. TRiAD feels he must lie to suck one of the people into his little contingency of boobs, who won't voluntarily throw on a cheerleading outfit. Does the following illustrate a person that is such a victim and just wants to be left alone?

"Well Ed, you finally stepped in it..."

"I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..."

That was 9 days ago. How long are you contending to be a victim TriAD? The post 9 days ago illustrates unsuccessful desperation; the post just entered by TRiAD illustrates a last-gasp attempt. I called the truce at your request to be left alone. Then you come back with blatant lies; what a loser. I bet you think I should let your lie go and shrug it off.

"Thread complete? Is there a truce?"

Sure there is if you want it. But now you'll come back as some kind of martyr trying to rid the forum of your definition of undesirables through petition or "public request," while sacrificing your mental well being. Here's the test everyone should apply to TRiAD's fable; what do I do with emails from people who are grossly adverse to me? Exactly, I post them. So if TRiAD emailed me to be avoided while we were battling on PFF, I would have posted it. Simple deduction will tell everyone TRiAD is lying. How about this TRiAD, if I'm harassing you over the internet through emails or whatever you contend, other than what is public here in PFF, then contact internet administrators, police, FBI, or whomever you collaborate with others to. I implore you; if I am privately contacting you, or if you have contacted me privately to ask to be left alone, then follow up on this and post the results publicly. You won't because it didn't happen. Your cheerleaders will still stick with you (enemies in common), but I think others will start to realize your credibility is nil. Your pathetic pleas for my removal didn't work, so now you resort to playing the victim role and lying to do so.

I did a search of all my emails and found during that period (dark days) we exchanged a few emails that were in disagreement, but not hostile. No one asked to be left alone. Actually, the emails you sent me transferred as incomplete. They would load without a scroll bar, I would tell you, you would resend them, and the last thing you wrote to me was, "weird...sorry. Anyways, have a good one!" That message was received on 7-5-01 at 16:39. The 'weird' was about the email problems. Does this sound like a sound off from someone who is being victimized and wants to be left alone? Anyway, you're not clever enough to get me into that era again. Post some stuff from that era if you wish to relive it, but by all means, pursue your contentions with the highest authorities and post the results.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by Coconut:
Stimpy,
I'd like to think that I can be objective towards most people on this forum, and yeah that crack would seem pretty mild to some, but I wouldn't tolerate someone saying something like that about my wife.

Mr.Ed didn't bother me before, but I believe that last statement of his enlightened me into thinking that some of the statements regarding his "personality traits" may be warranted after all.

[This message has been edited by Coconut (edited 08-09-2001).]

"Dude,
Nobody really enjoys the crap I post either but that doesn't stop me from hanging out here. I'm kinda like the in-laws that have overstayed their welcome to your house. I'm making myself at home here until somebody tells me to "get the hell out". Heck, I might not even get the hint then!
I'm not Cruisin', I'm PARKED!" https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002771.html

So which side of the fence do you reside this minute?

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by JSocha:

That's the most intelligent thing you've written in a long while. At least you can't grammatically butcher it.

PFF
System Bot
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Urchin:
None of this is my business but it seems that comments as this would be accepted if made by any member other than Ed. I think that many of us are too quick to jump on particular people here for relatively harmless comments strictly based on who they are. As a result, a light-hearted thread turns into a shin kicking contest. But as I said... none of my business.

Another rare voice of reason. Urchin gracefully disagrees with me and I accept his opinion.

"I think that many of us are too quick to jump on particular people here for relatively harmless comments strictly based on who they are."

I should take a lesson on concision from this guy! "Based on who they are." Enough said.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000
Thanks for the support stimpy and JohnnyK, but don't side with me too much or you'll be excommunicated by the masses. As two of the most senior and most respected guys in here, you have more to lose than do I (in forum terms). See ya, Ed.
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by maryjane:

What, I can't make a funny? OK, group condemnation (as we bow our heads).

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by Tigger:
Where's the smiley faces?

Where's the?

"okay, I'm j/k" (means you just kidding)
"ah, just pulling yer chain"
"Ha! gotcha"

Even a winky smile?

Dude, if your going to make comments about somebody's wife/fiancee/girlfriend, then you better not make it sound so serious.

You know what would happen if you said that to somebody one on one? You'd probably get your lights knocked out.

Remember, here on the forum and net, words and their meanings can be easily mis-interpreted, and taken the wrong way. There are no non-verbal clues that you would normally pickup in a face to face conversation. When you want to make some personal comments about someone, please do something to indicate you are "just joking around."

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 08-09-2001).]

"Dude, if your going to make comments about somebody's wife/fiancee/girlfriend, then you better not make it sound so serious."

Dude, where's my car? It was a joke, but I knew it wouldn't be accepted well. If you follow the threads and posts, we've been going at each other for some time. Now I cross the proverbial line and I'm to be publicly condemned. Ok, I'll take that.

"You know what would happen if you said that to somebody one on one? You'd probably get your lights knocked out."

Guys in this forum love to generalize and make assumptions based on scant information. I'm 6'1", 215, and in good shape. What if I said that to an 18 year old kid who was 5'10" 150? What if I said that to a 60-year-old man? What if I said that to a guy that was 6'3", 250, but meek? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bully, but nothing would happen in these scenarios. I wouldn't insult someone unless provoked anyway.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
[/B]

[B]

[/B]

[B]

[/B]

[B]

Does, anyone else hear the wind blowing?

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the support stimpy and JohnnyK, but don't side with me too much or you'll be excommunicated by the masses.
Not much danger in that. As a matter of fact, I'll go on record saying that your post whoring like this (My God, 5-6 posts in a row defending yourself, all of epic proportions?!) makes you look like nothing but a whiny punk-a$$ beeyotch. But I respect your right to be one. For as sure as you are censured for being a pr!ck, I'll be censured for calling you one. My motives are self-serving.
As two of the most senior and most respected guys in here, you have more to lose than do I (in forum terms).
See ya, Ed.
[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't wanna be ya, stimpy.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Archie..."Wind blowing"...that's good!
I'd love to explain an email comment made about me, and I'm not find of being called a liar, and I'm not sure how I could be lying when the person calling me a liar (at his own admission) doesn't know whatI said. (?!)

Buuuuut, I'll leave it at this...

You guys are still here?

Go home...the movie's over...

"Ferris Bueller"

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Just wish it was a whispering wind.

------------------

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
So Ed, please tell us what was in the parts of the incomplete emails that were lost. I'd also be interested in knowing how you feel justified in calling him a liar without this knowledge.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Someone needs to get the Fiero Shop in here. Then we all can sing "Cume Bye Yah" together.

Jeaz I hope I spelled the song title right, I wouldn't want to offend any of the NON grammatically challenged folks

PFF
System Bot
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why people get mad at dumbass comments about wives and moms and whatnot.

Triad ..you should have said

"Yeah I told her to go over...she didn't believe me when I said it was that small"

or "Yeah we need a PI to find you DI** , but no one wants to handle such a small case"

Then again , I'm a smartass.

JM

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Like I said before, Just buy a mouse with the "scroll wheel" and when you see one of his posts, use the wheel.

He is a "debater". His only purpose in the non-fiero related threads is to get people to debate him. It appears to be one of his hobbies. (along with Fiero's and his fixation of "cheerleaders")

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
I don't know why people get mad at dumbass comments about wives and moms and whatnot.

Triad ..you should have said

"Yeah I told her to go over...she didn't believe me when I said it was that small"

or "Yeah we need a PI to find you DI** , but no one wants to handle such a small case"

Then again , I'm a smartass.

JM

Hehe, you and I disagree on stuff sometimes too, but we agree to disagree, right? Anyway, it doesn't matter...This is some funny stuff!

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post
Cannon Ball!!!!! 7 posts in a row?! Is that a record? I would have to agree with Oreif, EdsB52 is a master debater.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leadfoot:
Cannon Ball!!!!! 7 posts in a row?! Is that a record? I would have to agree with Oreif, EdsB52 is a master debater.

Does debating with yourself count?

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Ya, those are guys in Fieros with 3.8SC motors blowing by guys in Fieros with V-8's, especially in the corners.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

[B][b]B]

Good idea Stimpy, climb on fence, that way the aligators can't bite you as easily.

"For as sure as you are censured for being a pr!ck, I'll be censured for calling you one."

You'll be applauded, quit the martyr/victim role. I see you're climbing down the other side of the fence; that was graceful.

"Not much danger in that. As a matter of fact, I'll go on record saying that your post whoring like this (My God, 5-6 posts in a row defending yourself, all of epic proportions?!) makes you look like nothing but a whiny punk-a$$ beeyotch."

If I don't reply to every post and reply to every element of every post I'm a revisionist, according to Jsocha and his cheerleaders. If I reply to some or most of the statements Made to or against me, I'm a post whore. Can you see the dynamic being thrust by the scattered degree of opinions as to the rules of how people should post? If you had any character you would admonish Jsocha and the like for labeling me a revisionist (within their small minds) for selective replying. But no, you counter with an equal and opposite bit of wisdom and censure me for over-posting.

"Wouldn't wanna be ya, stimpy."

Just remove the comma and it's a pretty good statement.

starfighter007@msn.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starfighter007@msn.comSend a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
Boy this is to funny to stop now.This is better than the comedy channel. Some of you have missed your calling as comedy writers.pleease dont stop now.I love a good laugh.
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TRiAD:
[B]

Well if you failed to more than partially relate it to me, which I said at the time of the emails, then how can I be responsible for the content of the emails. I didn't have these email problems with anyone else. But regardless of email transmittal fault, the message wasn't relayed, so there's no responsibility on my part for content. Besides, if you were such a victim and just wanted to be left alone, then why would you end the chain of emails with a friendly gesture? If you wanted to be left alone then why would you interject a sarcastic remark followed up with a plea for my removal? With all the mutual post whoring by bunches of members, no one is willing to address that point. Jsocha and frontal lobe would call those people revisionists. It has all the elements of their version of revisionism, central theme of my post specifically.

"Buuuuut, I'll leave it at this...

You guys are still here?

Go home...the movie's over..."

Then post them. Remember, I have emails that were partially received. Better yet, if I'm not allowing you to "avoid" me, then pursue it to the highest authority possible and post the results. As we can all see your attitude of 'good enough, we'll leave it alone' indicates your lack of desire to pursue the matter.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock