EdsB52 by TRiAD
Started on: 08-08-2001 11:21 PM
Replies: 101
Last post by: Urchin on 08-12-2001 09:53 AM
EdsB52

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
Just wish it was a whispering wind.

Archie was hoping for a tail wind (helps V-8 Fieros).

IP: Logged
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
Originally posted by TRiAD:

Blah, blah, blah...Followed by ED's blah, blah, blah...

...But fair enough, we'll avoid each other in here TRiAD, no problem.

SO AVOID ME ALREADY!

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 08-09-2001).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Definition time:

If you agree with EdsB52, you are brilliant.
If you disagree with him and agree with someone else, you are a cheerleader.
If you agree with him on a few things, but disagree on others, you are a fence-rider.

Regarding EdsB52 being a "Master Debater", one generally actually has to be GOOD at something to be a "master". Doing something in sheer volume but doing it poorly doesn't qualify someone to be a master. So he only gets to qualify to be a "debater" as Oreif so accurately noted.

Note to Oreif: the tread on my scrolling wheel is really getting bare.

Note to everyone else: I agreed with Oreif on something, so now I am his cheerleader. Rah, rah, cis boom bah, go Oreif. Go Oreif.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:
So Ed, please tell us what was in the parts of the incomplete emails that were lost. I'd also be interested in knowing how you feel justified in calling him a liar without this knowledge.

He's lying because he knew at the time of the emails that the message was not related. This wasn't selective hearing (reading), as I had no email problems with other adverse people. I did have these problems (email) with the guys at Design 1, but the emails weren't then adverse. Regardless, he could have found another way to email me, but he instead chose to leave with a friendly send off. Then he chose to post this:

"Well Ed, you finally stepped in it..."

I replied with some non-vulgar sarcasm. Then TriAd posts this:

"I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..."

Answer me this, if I did receive emails that were threatening, whining, or adverse, wouldn’t I certainly post them. I would be more than happy to post them as is evidenced by history. With that, explain why I did not post them. Because I did not receive any text that was adverse. Legally they call this custody. If I didn't have custody of information and advised all pertinent parties to this fact, then how can I be responsible for the custody and knowledge of the content? Circumstantially, all other evidence points against TriAD being some little victim. For one, he initiated conflict by stating "Well Ed, you finally stepped in it..." I wasn't addressing him in that thread, he initiated communication. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002791.html [20th and 36th post (if I counted correctly)] Do these sound like the words of someone who just wants to be left alone? If you're being objective, as it sounds you are, why don't you ask TRiAD these questions?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

Note to Oreif: the tread on my scrolling wheel is really getting bare.

I just hope my scrolling wheel out lasts this thread.

Note to everyone else: I agreed with Oreif on something, so now I am his cheerleader. Rah, rah, cis boom bah, go Oreif. Go Oreif.

LOL! So what should I call my cheerleaders?
The Emblemettes ??

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
I don't know why people get mad at dumbass comments about wives and moms and whatnot.

Triad ..you should have said

"Yeah I told her to go over...she didn't believe me when I said it was that small"

or "Yeah we need a PI to find you DI** , but no one wants to handle such a small case"

Then again , I'm a smartass.

JM

At the risk of being called a revisionist, I will only summarily answer this by saying I agree. By the way, I also failed to respond to the previous post. I hope the revisionist Nazis aren't reading.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by Oreif:
[B
He is a "debater". His only purpose in the non-fiero related threads is to get people to debate him. It appears to be one of his hobbies. (along with Fiero's and his fixation of "cheerleaders")[/B]

Right, and who was it, frontal lobe or Jsocha thinks they're manipulating me. Hey who isn't fixated on cheerleaders?

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Regarding EdsB52 being a "Master Debater", one generally actually has to be GOOD at something to be a "master". Doing something in sheer volume but doing it poorly doesn't qualify someone to be a master. So he only gets to qualify to be a "debater" as Oreif so accurately noted.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on that one. Maybe it's because you're looking way past the obvious, or what Ed might say "your tiny inferior feeble mind just can't comprehend."

I think he qualifies as a "Master debater."

You can choose to agree or disagree with me, but I know a lot of people out there feel the same way I do, but are not willing to post.

Oh yes, they are out there... I think.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Hehe, you and I disagree on stuff sometimes too, but we agree to disagree, right? Anyway, it doesn't matter...This is some funny stuff!

Hey, what happened to your victim complex. We all know it's a facade (funny stuff). Do real victims make light of people that won't avoid them? Do victims initiate contact? That's why TRiAd is a liar for contending he asked to be left alone.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Does debating with yourself count?

Don't they call it masterdebation?

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
{Antagonist/martyr role}
Am I the only one that has to read EdsBS2's posts with a world dictionary in hand and pen and paper in the other? Several times!!
{martyr/fence-rider/antagonist role}
I guess I'm just to low on the IQ scale to understand the need to address each and every point like a chess GAME to make things right in my mind.
{Cheerleader role}
ROFLOL Frontal!

{brilliant role}
My vision of EdsBS2
a 14 year old spoiled, collage Law prodigy living at home with mummy and daty and gets bored with playing/beating BIG BLUE at chess and uses Pennocks forum members as an "Ant Farm" toy/experiment for meaningless amusement.
{revisionist}
Oops, forgot to dot an i

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-09-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Tigger,

Although I disagree with you on that one, I certainly respect your right to your opinion.

And as a sign of that respect, I am not going to call you a cheerleader. And I'm not going to call you one because that thought never crossed my mind that you are one, not because I'm having to restrain myself.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

But fair enough, we'll avoid each other in here TRiAD, no problem.

The only LIAR I see in here Ed, is YOU.

Your constant calling me a liar and arguing the situation behind this thread is NOT avoiding me.

I asked in private...you said you "couldn't read the email"...what IS that?!

I have asked now publicly...you said "we'll avoid eachother in here..."

But you keep on posting!

JUST SHUT UP, ED!

Come on...be a man of your word. I know you can do it.

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post

Definition time:
Regarding EdsB52 being a "Master Debater", one generally actually has to be GOOD at something to be a "master".

Hey frontal lobe, the De is silent.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Ed, you have done nothing more then devise, or should I say, creatively created an elaborate, not to mention, deceptive and diversionary way through the use of convoluted legal and other sounding rhetoric to meander your way into contention. You persistently antagonize people to have them engage you, through your self-gratification modus operandi, just to facilitate your self-ego boosting need to have them in complete discord with you.

While at the same time that you feel that you have accomplished your goal through the aforementioned, underlying operant...lame subterfuge tactics at best...that you have somehow managed to thwart the real fact that you are an immature, if not mentally unstable individual, by feebly attempting to portray yourself with an alternate online facade.

Through the use of this, you feel that no one else is able to see, let alone expound upon what you now feel as successfully diverted praecognita, when deep down inside you are nothing more then a lonely individual, who is in fact crying, disapprobation, rape and/or victim through creative articulation.

Thus, your constant lengthy dissertations to rationalize what you want others to feel and believe as contrariety for self-recognition and approval to your very obvious shortcomings.

------------------

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
So Ed, it seems your best evidence that Triad is a liar and was NOT attempting to avoid you is approximately 10 days old. I'm assuming you stated your best case above, I didn't go searching threads. It would seem to me then that he WAS attempting to avoid you for at least the last 9 days or so. It also seems the next "contact" was initiated yesterday by you in the thread he started. He then started this thread asking you to leave him alone. You replied with a post with a quick re-hash of the events of 9 days ago and agreed to avoid Triad. Triad makes a reply to stimpy and briefly mentions he tried emailing you but also restates he's ready for a truce. You reply by calling him a liar and launching into a re-re-hash of the events of 10 days ago and answer his latest request for a truce with a theory that this request for a truce is some kind of elaborate desperate last ditch effort to attack you by becoming a martyr.

Am I missing something?

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
WOW! I can not belive I just wrote that...for a "Dirt Farmer" with a 4th grade literacy level mind you.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger,

Although I disagree with you on that one, I certainly respect your right to your opinion.

And as a sign of that respect, I am not going to call you a cheerleader. And I'm not going to call you one because that thought never crossed my mind that you are one, not because I'm having to restrain myself.

Sorry for quoting everything you just said. I appreciate your respect, and I respect your opinion as well. I could have easily insulted you and your intelligence with this post, but choose not to because it's pointless. I think we can agree to disagree on this, and put our diffrences aside...

Wow... I feel so much better and not so stressed out all of a sudden.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2001 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Yada yada
Thus, your constant lengthy dissertations to rationalize what you want others to feel and believe as contrariety for self-recognition and approval to your very obvious shortcomings.

GASP!!!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leadfoot:
Hey frontal lobe, the De is silent.

Oh man! You beat me to it! hehe
That's what I was thinking every time I read that! hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Urchin:
This is going to be a big thread... I can see it now.
[This message has been edited by Urchin (edited 08-09-2001).]

What did I tell ya. I knew this wasn't going to drop easily.

PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
http://www.studiosusa.com/jerry/

Todays Topic: Windblowers, Post-whores, Cheerleaders, Fence-riders and the Fiero Drivers that hate them. (and some that love them too!)

(edited for spelling to avoid chastisation)

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

[This message has been edited by DJRice (edited 08-09-2001).]

72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
This would make a great TV movie of the week. Or even better a CBS afterschool special. Don't stop now guy's I went and got my popcorn and soda. Flame away.

------------------
72vinman@home.com
Black 86GT

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
By the way, I get the feeling I have missed something. It seems that the majortiy opinion here is that Ed is a _________ (fill in the blank). Now sure, I don't agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with everything anyone says. So what's the deep dark secret. I mean, there must be some justification for the number of repugnant comments made here. I know most people have it in for him as a result of the incident that occured between him and Cliff, but it seems that there is more to it than that. Just curious.
Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't it in for Ed at all... As a matter of fact, I don't think about him at all. But whenever I come to the forum I see him disagreeing with anything that is said. And there is nothing wrong with that if it is how he really feels. Lord knows that I stand up for people's right to believe whatever they want to believe, but I think sometimes he just does it to try to get something started. He has done it to me on several threads. In the very first thread I ever saw him in, I posted a response agreeing with something he said and then he came back and disagreed with me!

And I really don't see this as a movie of the week... more like a really bad night on the Jerry Springer Show...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Are you saying they can have a really good night on Jerry Springer? Where do they find those people?
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Urchin,

I've kinda wondered that myself. What is it about Ed that seems to almost instantly rub a lot of people the wrong way?

I think he tries to push peoples buttons. He seems to be very good at it.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
From what I've read, nothing is really wrong with ed. He hasn't done anything really wrong. He just pissed off a forum member that people like, so they naturally defend him.
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

[b]SO AVOID ME ALREADY!

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 08-09-2001).][/B]

Let's look at a brief chronology of our little self-anointed victim here.

1) Back in the 'dark days' he gave at least his 2 cents with plenty of defamation. I refuse to research his probably vulgar posts, as I promised the forum I won't let a squirrel or two bring back those days, I do wish I could though.

2) He sends a few emails that didn't completely transmit and finally gave up on July 5.

3) Then on July 30, when I was replying to a post that he had never replied to at that time, he piped in with this, "Well Ed, you finally stepped in it..."

4) Then later that day he wrote this, "I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..."

5) Then 9 days later I posted this sarcastic reply to his request for the need for a private detective, "Why, are you looking for your wife? She's over here."

6) That same day, a short time later, he starts this thread, "https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002892.html" with my moniker as the subject title. He pleads to be left alone in the opening post. In that same post he wrote this, "I am asking formally that you show me the same courtesy I am stating that I am going to show you."

7) 8 posts later before I replied in any way, he wrote this, "And Ed's proven himself before to have evil intent where it comes to me.

Besides...I wasn't asking for his removal...I just want him to leave me ALONE!"
I guess we all misread the post 10 days prior where he asked for my removal by writing, "I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..." You know, I could see how someone might misunderstand his real intent. Where’s the courtesy you promised a few hours prior?

8) 5 posts later, again before I replied to anything, he posted this, "It's not who posted it, but that he's the only one tasteless enough to do it." For a guy that's begging and pleading to be left alone, he has a funny way of showing it.

9) Then I find the thread and reply. I state my position, reveal many of the facts within this post, and then state we can avoid each other.

10) 18 minutes later he posts this, "Hi Stimpy, I had tried this, and even tried email, to ask him to avoid me, and I have been avoiding his posts...but this did not work." Avoiding what posts? Hey jackass, do you recall who initiated the thread entitled, "EdsB52?" You not only didn't avoid my post, you initiated an entire with my moniker as the subject. Is there anyone out there dumb enough to believe TRiAD wants to avoid my posts? That's like a young girl walking through all the alleys of the downtown low-rent district because she's trying to avoid being raped.

11) Then he lets his Freudian slip hang out. He wrote this, "Sunds like a public request was all that was needed, if I read correctly." Sound familiar? "I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..." He's too pathetic to handle me by himself, so he went trolling for boobs, nice fishing day! Notice the duplicity with the cries for help? I don’t believe I’ve read any other threads that petition for the non Fiero related help of others.

12) And of course I'm really interested now because he's lying through his fingers. Again, I appeal to him to post the emails he sent me. I have partials and they say nothing about leaving you alone. In fact, the last email reads, "Anyways, have a good one!" Do these sound like the words of a tormented man? Do the above posts sound like the words of a tormented man or a mutual combatant?

13) TRiAd's little effort paid off as stinky changed his position from neutral, to on the fence, to on the other side of the fence. I actually complimented stinky for not folding over to the masses. Go figure.

14) Then TRiAD replies with, "Hey, Archie..."Wind blowing"...that's good!" I guess cheerleading possesses mutuality in this club, meaning there's no alpha male. Oh, and sweet pea, I might be able to find out the rest of the post's content as I just hit the 'unscramble' prompt and I then get the whole message with scroll bar. The only problem is that it's in Latin, or it looks like it. I think I'll save it to disk and print it to see if a computer shop can decode it since you're not willing to post it.

15) Then TRiAD writes this, "Does debating with yourself count?" In reference to me posting seven times in row. Does he really want to be left alone?

16) Then he follows up with this, "Blah, blah, blah...Followed by ED's blah, blah, blah..."

So if anyone is still in belief TRiAD wants to be left alone, they should refer to this honestly accurate post:
"None of this is my business but it seems that comments as this would be accepted if made by any member other than Ed. I think that many of us are too quick to jump on particular people here for relatively harmless comments strictly based on who they are. As a result, a light-hearted thread turns into a shin kicking contest. But as I said... none of my business."
Based on "who' they are. Many forum members are so enraged that they become deluded and fail to read my points. It's kind of like me and Fords; I've had enough, what I refer to as bad experiences with Fords that I refuse to listen to anyone about the positive attributes of them. It's closed-minded ignorance, but we all rely it to avoid what we think will be mistakes, even if we're wrong. Kind of a defense mechanism. So if you want a truce TRiAD, then leave it alone and I won’t respond to any of your posts or make reference to you again. If you respond, you keep the fire lit.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Jesus.. Both of you.. Forget about it!!!
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Ed,

Comments below. Things I didn't comment on I agree the statement is essentially correct (or got lost wading through it ).

Let's look at a brief chronology of our little self-anointed victim here.

The victim role seems to be more assigned by you than played by Triad. I take most of his comments as asking for an end to mutual hostilities, a truce.

6) That same day, a short time later, he starts this thread, "https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002892.html" with my moniker as the subject title. He pleads to be left alone in the opening post. In that same post he wrote this, "I am asking formally that you show me the same courtesy I am stating that I am going to show you."

I don't agree with the word "plead" here. It implies a victim status that I don't see in his statement.

Besides...I wasn't asking for his removal...I just want him to leave me ALONE!"
I guess we all misread the post 10 days prior where he asked for my removal by writing, "I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..." You know, I could see how someone might misunderstand his real intent. Where’s the courtesy you promised a few hours prior?

I believe he meant he wasn't asking in this post, a true statement. Are you accusing him of breaking a promise he made hours before with a statement he made days before?

8) 5 posts later, again before I replied to anything, he posted this, "It's not who posted it, but that he's the only one tasteless enough to do it." For a guy that's begging and pleading to be left alone, he has a funny way of showing it.

Again, I don't see any begging and pleading coming from Triad. Only accusations of it coming from you to support your martyr theory. This is what frontal lobe means by revisionist history.

10) 18 minutes later he posts this, "Hi Stimpy, I had tried this, and even tried email, to ask him to avoid me, and I have been avoiding his posts...but this did not work." Avoiding what posts? Hey jackass, do you recall who initiated the thread entitled, "EdsB52?" You not only didn't avoid my post, you initiated an entire with my moniker as the subject. Is there anyone out there dumb enough to believe TRiAD wants to avoid my posts? That's like a young girl walking through all the alleys of the downtown low-rent district because she's trying to avoid being raped.

The avoidance occured in the time periods from July 5th til the 30th. And from then to yesterday. The purpose of this post was to ask for a truce, not avoid you.

11) Then he lets his Freudian slip hang out. He wrote this, "Sunds like a public request was all that was needed, if I read correctly." Sound familiar? "I am starting a petition.
All who are sick of Ed's mouth (fingers?) and would like to plead with Cliff to finally rid our world of his BS, please post here..." He's too pathetic to handle me by himself, so he went trolling for boobs, nice fishing day! Notice the duplicity with the cries for help? I don’t believe I’ve read any other threads that petition for the non Fiero related help of others.

The public request is this post. I didn't see any cries for help here. Just a request for a truce made in public.

12) And of course I'm really interested now because he's lying through his fingers. Again, I appeal to him to post the emails he sent me. I have partials and they say nothing about leaving you alone. In fact, the last email reads, "Anyways, have a good one!" Do these sound like the words of a tormented man? Do the above posts sound like the words of a tormented man or a mutual combatant?

I already said I see him as a mutual combatant trying to end hostilities. It sounds like that's what he was doing in his last email too.

stinky

Slip or intentional insult?

14) Then TRiAD replies with, "Hey, Archie..."Wind blowing"...that's good!" I guess cheerleading possesses mutuality in this club, meaning there's no alpha male. Oh, and sweet pea, I might be able to find out the rest of the post's content as I just hit the 'unscramble' prompt and I then get the whole message with scroll bar. The only problem is that it's in Latin, or it looks like it. I think I'll save it to disk and print it to see if a computer shop can decode it since you're not willing to post it.

?!? scratching head ?!?

15) Then TRiAD writes this, "Does debating with yourself count?" In reference to me posting seven times in row. Does he really want to be left alone?

No, you broke the "truce" in those post so he fired back.

So if anyone is still in belief TRiAD wants to be left alone, they should refer to this honestly accurate post:
"None of this is my business but it seems that comments as this would be accepted if made by any member other than Ed. I think that many of us are too quick to jump on particular people here for relatively harmless comments strictly based on who they are. As a result, a light-hearted thread turns into a shin kicking contest. But as I said... none of my business."
Based on "who' they are. Many forum members are so enraged that they become deluded and fail to read my points. It's kind of like me and Fords; I've had enough, what I refer to as bad experiences with Fords that I refuse to listen to anyone about the positive attributes of them. It's closed-minded ignorance, but we all rely it to avoid what we think will be mistakes, even if we're wrong. Kind of a defense mechanism. So if you want a truce TRiAD, then leave it alone and I won’t respond to any of your posts or make reference to you again. If you respond, you keep the fire lit.

Ah, so a truce means you get to fire the last shot?

This is going to be like Israel and Palestine.

I'm not on anybody's "side". Just commenting on how I see things. I'll try not to look at anybody as a Ford.

Dang it's late... later, David.

PFF
System Bot
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
As I said, if all parties drop this thread, I will also.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for breaking down the core elements of this thread. I thought it was about the pros and cons of the exhaust doughnut.

I don't understand your need to always have the last word in every situation to satisfy your desire to always be right. Its almost like watching a fish flop around after the water has receded. I almost pity you at times.

Why will you not drop it first? I mean come on man, Did you expect Triad to laugh at your joke? Your no friend of his and even as a friend that was a crappy thing to say but acceptable under certain conditions like your his best bud for life or something like that. Your the enemy here. I would have handled it very differently than Triad did and this thread would have been closed due to it's volatile nature

I can see this thread as airing point for people that are tired of your "I'm always right/ You can't stop me/ I'm rubber your glue and anything you say is wrong and is corrected with harsh criticism, bounces off me and to hell with you" attitude.

BTW I don't think anyone will drop it at this rate.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

So if you want a truce TRiAD, then leave it alone and I won’t respond to any of your posts or make reference to you again. If you respond, you keep the fire lit.

Fine. Let's see if it can realy happen this time. (a truce, that is).

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 08-10-2001).]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Good Morning everyone! Just now getting caught up with what happened overnight.

Oh, and sweet pea, I might be able to find out the rest of the post's content as I just hit the 'unscramble' prompt and I then get the whole message with scroll bar. The only problem is that it's in Latin, or it looks like it. I think I'll save it to disk and print it to see if a computer shop can decode it since you're not willing to post it.

[Brushes off cobwebs and the dust that had collected while sleeping]

My, my, my. That was an extremely slow riposte, especially coming from you Ed. I will have to assume that the “Sweet Pea” comment was cloaked in your recent retort against TRiaD for the sole reason as not to directly stand out for everyone and was indirectly directed at me.

What’s the matter? Are you really having to tear into my last post to ensure that the delineation had been presented correctly or in order for you to try and discover something to up heave its validity? Is it really that operose for you to comprehend?

I mean face it, it had taken you way too long, let alone you had the audacity to come back here and try in a vain attempt to comment. More importantly, is that all the better you can come up with as a rebuttal after all this time that you had?

Well Ed, lets face it, it is more obvious now that you cannot contemplate fast enough. Even after you portrayed that you can with your purported level of intellect.

You need to carefully contemplate what your next statement of rhetoric propaganda will be in order to confute any ratiocination and negate any post, by resorting to the volumes of legal or other available idioms at your adhibition that you like to use within your compositions, just to try and perplex us.

Therefore, it seems to me, due to your obvious time lag to vaguely rebut my ratiocination, not to mention what I again feel was an utter, disappointing and vain attempt , that you must now be experiencing a higher level of incertitude. And your recent rebuttal towards TriaD’s posts, has only now substantiated the validity of the last declaration in my previous post.

Ed, overnight you must have finally had an epiphany.

Attention everybody! Center stage, with its beaming spotlight, has obviously been taken off of poor little Eddy and he is having one of his immature, little, depressing hissy fits behind the scene just because he was upstaged and his now devoid id cannot compensate for the lack of attention.

Once again, reaffirming my last declaration in my previous post.

You actually needed the time (just about a day mind you)…this amazingly coming from you Ed, the well-educated individual who parades about the forum and thinks he is above many of us here with his posts…to attempt to formulate something that should only have come naturally to you as a simple cognizable retort, against those of us, including myself, that you have deemed and labeled as nescient.

If it is not immediately handed to you on a “silver platter” and spoon fed to you with a “silver spoon” in a very simplistic, uneducated and easily refutable form, it literally, not to mention, obviously stumps even you.

Obviously you can not think spontaneously on your feet without actually turning to your legal or political doctrines of edification, Blacks Law Dictionary or some other textbook styles for some in depth examples and their respective colloquialism, only to subsequently immerse and indulge yourself in.

And for what I ask? Just to transcribe and sustain a level of conscious thought for yourself to bedazzle and bewilder anybody else here with? Patronization in its superlative obscured form.

Ed, at this point I suggest you do concede as you yourself suggested and lend myself as well as the others the moral rectitude as well as credence of probity.

I would also have to ascertain that your overnight epiphany must have been that you are a “No legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.”

And you are obviously clueless to who I am.

I also suggest, due to the social ineptness standing that you do seemingly have in the PFF community, but through self-denial have cared to agnize; which is only followed up by your delusional narcissistic view of yourself, that you in fact should be the one seeking professional - mental - assistance.

Now run along Eddy and go play where your more appreciated, and in my honest opinion, preferably in the middle lane of an expressway.

------------------

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

JSocha

3522 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Oops! Sorry TRiaD. Wasn't aware that you were also in the process of responding as well.

Hope I didn't upset the balance with what you are personally trying to accomplish with Ed.

My apologies to you if I did.

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post

You should have done this a long time ago, after your elevendee billionth post. You have a knack for writing and I don't understand why you waste it on petty arguments. I noticed you are a student, so why don't you put all that energy into a thesis? I've read most of your posts and all you do is fan the flames. You should have been the bigger man and emailed him an apology. I swear, you sound just like one of the arrogant professors I meet at conferences.

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
So when does the Tribal Council meet to vote this loser off the island already?

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

...Hope I didn't upset the balance with what you are personally trying to accomplish with Ed.

My apologies to you if I did.

No problem...that's the good thing about forums...many conversations going on in each thread sometimes, but they're all there to be read at any time.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Hey JSocha
The reason for Ed's slow retort is explained by taking into consideration the need for him to expound on each post in proper sequence and his overwhelming need to ensure victory in each case. It takes time, much like cutting a diamond one must first discover fault in order to exploit it properly then expounded upon thus rendering further retort mired in well educated rabble about the idolater. This insures his feelings of omnipotence.

I hope this helps you to understand the absence of posts from Ed we are currently enjoying

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock