Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who all is going to Daytona this year? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who all is going to Daytona this year? by rpro
Started on: 11-18-2012 06:55 AM
Replies: 150
Last post by: JohnWPB on 03-23-2013 06:01 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Sugar Mill parking

IP: Logged
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
On Sunday, What time do we go to the track for the track lap? Is everyone going to the North Turn for breakfast? What time. Been having a major back pains for the last week hope it gets better by the weekend.
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
After driving through a snowstorm this weekend, we're here at the hotel in Daytona.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

After driving through a snowstorm this weekend, we're here at the hotel in Daytona.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

Hey you guys, you're a week early! You should come down to the Melbourne/Cocoa area and hang with some of us until show time!

Tom & Judy
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post

animal

200 posts
Member since Jul 2005

Originally posted by Phil:

Gwen (Phil's wife)

Gwen & Phil,

It's a good thing you posted this! I was sitting here thinking Daytona was NEXT weekend!! I actually thought you were here a week early! I'm losing it!

------------------

87 GT, Ramjet 350 SBC, 6-Spd
Melbourne, FL

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Tom we are all getting older.
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Direct Link to This Post
I have to get packed. I'm planning to be on the road by 0700 Thursday. Should make it there while there's still daylight.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
FYI, we have car wash accomodations setup at the SW corner of the hotel for Friday afternoon and evening.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Well, for the first time in 12yrs I won't make it this year. Hope you all have a great time.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

FYI, we have car wash accomodations setup at the SW corner of the hotel for Friday afternoon and evening.

I might have to take you up on that. I went through a commercial car wash already, but it doesn't do the job. I have been cleaning my car all afternoon, tires, wheels, door sills, trunk lid underside and some other areas, but the outside really needs a good hand wash and dry. My Fiero really got dirty on the way down from Michigan this last weekend. I started out in snow and then into rain, so it had a lot of salt and dirt stuck to it.

Actually my car is not a show car, but a driver. However, I still want to make it look as good as it can be even though my paint is sun burnt as can be. I am really here to have fun, meet more Fiero owners and the like.

My wife and I are looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. To everyone on the way down, have a great ride and stay safe.

PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ang84Indy:

I'll be going, pending approval of vacation.

Well, my vacation has been approved, then I find that the deadline for registration has passed... I will be there all weekend, and hope to meet plenty of people!
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ang84Indy:

Well, my vacation has been approved, then I find that the deadline for registration has passed... I will be there all weekend, and hope to meet plenty of people!

Just get here, we'll work out the registration stuff on-site.

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

Phil kept thinking we had another week before we had to leave and was surprised that we had to leave last weekend. I think the two of you were checking the same calendar Not the greatest weather the first two travel days and my T-top shows all the travel dirt. It will get a well deserved bath today. See you when you guys get here.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyDirect Link to This Post
Will do! Thanks rpro.
Gwain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
IIKool:

Here's a finalized schedule:

Click here for Daytona Schedule

Marc in sunny Florida

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!

[This message has been edited by Gwain (edited 03-21-2013).]

Tomk7a

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tomk7aSend a Private Message to Tomk7aDirect Link to This Post
Is everybody still going even though there is a 70% chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday?

------------------
Tomk7a

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT Five Speed
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/090660.html

rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Yes, a passing afternoon shower ain't no thang.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 03-21-2013).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
A free car wash is part of the Fiero Weekend.

Originally posted by Tomk7a:

Is everybody still going even though there is a 70% chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday?

rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Rain chance has been downgraded to 30 percent on Saturday
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post
Carol and I will be there unless there is a hurricane coming in. We are down in Titusville right now visiting relatives. We will be back in Daytona later tonight and probaby will go to the cruise in on Atlantic Ave.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Got some "goodie" bags filled today.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
OK, riding with Joey (JDV) it's dark, a cool 54 degrees and headed North to Daytona. GPS says a 8am arrival. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you in person!

EDIT

OK, riding with Joey, he has no heat in his car.... Here I wore shorts and a T-shirt this morning, as its supposed to be a gorgeous day today. What I didn't count on is it being 43 degrees out on the way up. Every time he lights one up, the window goes down. What is the formula to calculated the wind hill for 43 degrees with a 76 MPH wind? LOL

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-22-2013).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Heading out in the morning !
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Great turnout for all of the Friday events. The show tomorrow should be awesome.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Here is a video of the air boat rides that a lot of us did on Friday. Please excuse the 10 second loss of focus on the camera.... There was a Bald Eagle close to us, and I had to put the phone down to cath a picture with my camera LOL.

This was filmed on my Galaxy S3 Cell Phone. Make sure to watch it n HD if your connection supports it! It still 100% amazes me that a call phone is capable of video, that looks broadcast quality to me!

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I should be there around noon or 1. Wahoo!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Being the title of this thread is "Who all is going to Daytona this year?", it seemed like a good idea to start a new thread for photo's and videos from the event this year. I started another thread and hope that everyone uploads photo's and videos that they took this year!

The thread is located here.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Being the title of this thread is "Who all is going to Daytona this year?", it seemed like a good idea to start a new thread for photo's and videos from the event this year. I started another thread and hope that everyone uploads photo's and videos that they took this year!

The thread is located here.

John loved the video.. Second year I miss the event, however if there are plans for Daytona 2014 God willing I will attend.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

What time zone???

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay