Started on: 04-08-2011 04:53 PM
Replies: 323
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 04-08-2012 03:37 PM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:
Its monday.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087236.html

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087236.html

It is now Tuesday.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

It is now Tuesday.

Yup, and I got tied up repairing a flood damaged S-Class today....and tomorrow it will be Wednesday
Dave
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

and tomorrow it will be Wednesday

prove it
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
lol...I'll email you a calendar.
Dave
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
This thread is now about Guinea Pigs

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

You massage those too?
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

L67

1792 posts
Member since Jun 2010
This thread:
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

As you wish.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

]

Lol....I accidenly uploaded a pic of my guinea pig instead of one of the header pics to the photobucket album for Michael to see.
too many hours and not enough red bull
dave
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Lol....I accidenly uploaded a pic of my guinea pig instead of one of the header pics to the photobucket album for Michael to see.
too many hours and not enough red bull
dave

Dave,

Could you please check your pms. Thank you.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied
dave
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

pm sent

Answered.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

mptighe

3321 posts
Member since Aug 2009

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
As you wish.

Ummm... Eww

Originally posted by L67:
You massage those too?

Nah, I teach others how to do that.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Could you please check your pms. Thank you.
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

How long till you get your F23 build thread going?

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:
How long till you get your F23 build thread going?

I was actually just working on the article. I get a little bit done each night. At this rate, I imagine sometime this week.

[This message has been edited by L67 (edited 10-13-2011).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

I was actually just working on the article. I get a little bit done each night. At this rate, I imagine sometime this week.

Originally posted by maryjane:

How long ago was he banned?
Emc209i was the username that caused so much grief and caused chat and video to be down timeframe = around 3-4am.
Earlier in the day, he may have used "A", but later on used Emc209i for sure.

Somewhere in a pile of screenshots, I have where his ip was logged, and he actually 'confirmed' who he was.

Are you that ass that screwed with the Tyler's Toy site? If so, get out of my thread. I have nothing to say to you or care to hear your opinions.

Dave

from this link...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...078180-56.html#p2217

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 10-13-2011).]

L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Are you that ass that screwed with the Tyler's Toy site?

That's the rumor, but no, I have better things to do than crash an Apache server.

Aren't you the guy who gets in fights at gas stations?

From the very same thread (Page 67):

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

On another note, I made mention back on page 55 about the infamous "A" user who crashed the site a few times. Apparently, it was NOT who I had posted so my appologies to emc209i.

How about somebody else's opinion then?

Steven's my friend from the good (or bad) ole Navy days. The car's at his place and he's NOT happy with it. He's just too nice to say what he really wants to. He realized that Dave had exceeded his competence when he was checking the lash after putting in a new set of hydraulic lifters. :-o

Dave also did a bunch of other things in silly, short sighted ways.

But you've probably already read that. Anyway, I'm sure you've got an S class to fix.

[This message has been edited by L67 (edited 10-13-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
It was a fight at the food store too. lol. I've grown up since then and frequent a different food store in a different town. I have decided to change the name of the town I live in to "New Brooklyn". It's kind of catchy.

If it wasn't you, I apologize....it still doesn't mean I like you. I've read your other posts.

As for the rest of the thread, let's try and get this back on topic. I will be posting up pics of the headers with turbo setup once it is complete. Then it is on to the wiring harness of the project.

Dave
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

But you've probably already read that. Anyway, I'm sure you've got an S class to fix.

You done proving my point about you from the other thread? No, you're not anything like what I described right? You're here to do what exactly? Like I said, you, Scott, and Justin are pretty much the same. The only difference is your vocabulary is better than theirs. Thanks for stopping by, feel free to go over to RFT and talk about how intelligent you think you are compared to everyone over here. Let us know when you have a shop and are doing this for a living. That is if you don't quit the forum or get banned again.
Bat City Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bat City FierosClick Here to visit Bat City Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bat City FierosDirect Link to This Post
More pics please!
Less bickering, please
Thank You
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Like I said, you, Scott, and Justin are pretty much the same. The only difference is your vocabulary is better than theirs. .

Wait.. I have bad vocabulary?

I thought I was pretty good in that regard... While I might not punctuate perfectly or make the best sentence structures, I at least use real words.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Dave told me the car will be done this Saturday

Well its sunday again.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Well its sunday again.

Yup. You're getting good at this whole date/time thingy.
Dave
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I figured I earned my MBA for a reason.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
lol....
We are working on it. I estimate we will have it up and running in a month or two. It all depends on how busy the shop is. If we have a slow week, we can dedicate the week to the Fiero. If we have a busy week, we are staying late and working on the Fiero after hours. The longest parts of our builds is the custom headers and the wiring. Ryan and I take a lot of time to make sure that it is right the first time.
Dave
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave, make sure you install my Fleshlight holder. I need this car to be "fully optioned".

Any pics of the interior?
JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
SMH... Fieros turn people into monsters
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JesseM:

SMH... Fieros turn people into monsters

LOL Don't judge me...

This is my "I've already peaked and am kidding myself" car.

Most of the stuff I type is sarcasm, laced with complete bs. Except the part about Dave's rash, that was TOTALLY "true". After seeing a pic of something, I think I know where he got it too.....

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-18-2011).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
lmao...
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Dave and I had the beginning of a chat about the completion timeframe. With the work that still needs to be done, and the logistics of the pickup / delivery, it might be early spring before the car comes home. This would mainly be my decision not his. I want to inspect the car personally before it comes home, so I don't really want to ship it. I also don't want to be driving a 400+ WHP rear wheel drive manual transmission car across country when half of the trip will be spent on icy / snowy roads. Not my idea of a good time right now. Winter weather and I have an arrangement, it stays up there, and I stay down here. Not to mention the car has NEVER seen winter roads, and it shows with a completely rust free chassis. I intend to keep it that way.

No definite decision has been made, just discussing things right now. This does open the door for me throwing other work at Dave though, like some minor tweaks and such.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Dave is getting much closer to getting this car running. I'm hoping for a video for Christmas

This car might not be the fastest, but the pictures he's taken look really nice. I'm just really glad to have something that makes me feel good when I look at it too. You guys will get to see more pics when he's ready, but I can say that this isn't average looking.

Thanks for everything Dave.

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

but I can say that this isn't average looking.

Above average appearance, below average performance!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

That's a matter of opinion. My car will definitely outperform your car on every level except 1/4 mile times. And since I don't "live my life a quarter mile at a time", I think I am ok with that. I don't have a very low self esteem and need to prove anything or bash someone else's build.
You may think that you know what is best for Michael's build, but you really don't have a clue. Michael told me what he expects to achieve from this car and I think I've hit the nail on the head.
I've owned Fieros for 19 years now, and it is ridiculous as to how much bull$hit there is between Fiero owners. The internet gives people free reign to speak because there is no balls needed to back any statements that might offend.

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
wait. This still isn't completed? bmwguru bust be getting paid peanuts.

So if this car ever ends up at a drag strip, do you think they will post the 13 second time slip?

Looking forward to the unclassified release of this build.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

wait. This still isn't completed? bmwguru bust be getting paid peanuts.
So if this car ever ends up at a drag strip, do you think they will post the 13 second time slip?

Looking forward to the unclassified release of this build.

No. BMWGuru must have a full time job as a German Auto Repair shop owner and technician. The Fieros are a side business, but if you are concerned about the speed of the swap, pitch in another $70 per hour and I'll put Michael's car in the rotation with the German car work.
We will be doing a new build thread after completion because this one is pretty much trashed and useless. Michael let me build the car the way that I see fit for what he plans to do with it.

Dave
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock