Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero and Video Game lovers rejoice! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero and Video Game lovers rejoice! by CaliforniaSpeeder9
Started on: 10-19-2009 02:48 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: Tha Driver on 05-26-2013 01:36 AM
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
OK so after hours of screwing around trying to sign up it finally worked (was about 3 weeks ago). Last night after about an hour of screwing around trying to log in & PAY microshit the $10 for uploads I FINALLY got THAT to work. So now I have the Fiero, The GTX (same year as a Roadrunner I used to have & it has the AIRGRABBER - although it doesn't work like a real one - it raises as RPMs go up), & the Top Gear soccer field. NOW, I can't find the soccer field ANY-FREAKIN-WHERE in the game!
Anyone care to enlighten me on how to play car soccer in Forza?
TIA,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
IP: Logged
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Car soccer is only online. I think it has its own play list, or it may be part of the "playground" list.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Car soccer is only online. I think it has its own play list, or it may be part of the "playground" list.

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me??? You'd think they'd at least TELL you that BEFORE you BUY it! Yet another microshit ripoff!!!
Now I've WASTED my money on it for NOTHING! I could have gotten the full car pack instead of just the Fiero.
I am NOT happy!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
I will double check for you in a few, but I believe that's the case.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

BlackEmrald

2808 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Yes, according to the description on the DLC it says soccer is for a multiplayer mode. You do get the Benchmark Ring which has lots of layouts and big open areas to play in.
thedude557

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedude557Send a Private Message to thedude557Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me??? You'd think they'd at least TELL you that BEFORE you BUY it! Yet another microshit ripoff!!!
Now I've WASTED my money on it for NOTHING! I could have gotten the full car pack instead of just the Fiero.
I am NOT happy!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

I was about to say the same thing emerald did...they do tell you before you buy it in the description. Also, watch out for EA games. Kings of the micro transactions.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedude557:

I was about to say the same thing emerald did...they do tell you before you buy it in the description. Also, watch out for EA games. Kings of the micro transactions.

Multiplayer, yeah DUH. But there are miltiplayer (split screen & networked consoles) available WITHOUT going online...
I didn't see anything at all about it being online play ONLY.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
My friends don't like playing soccer or hockey in Monster Truck Madness (N64) 'cause they can't handle the 4-wheel steering. I can take them on 2 against 1 & beat them. I was hoping for some real fun with Top Gear soccer...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-12-2013).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Yes, according to the description on the DLC it says soccer is for a multiplayer mode. You do get the Benchmark Ring which has lots of layouts and big open areas to play in.

Would love to have that track, but I NO LONGER have the "points" to BUY it after BUYING the soccer track!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
You may be able to get to it if you make a local session and create a race, but you would have to be in the online menu- and I don't kbow if you can do that with a silver account.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

You may be able to get to it if you make a local session and create a race, but you would have to be in the online menu- and I don't kbow if you can do that with a silver account.

You can't do much of anything without a gold account, which costs around $10 a month. I was able to upload designs & layer groups the fist couple of days, but now I can't even get the credits for "selling" them (not that I care much about getting the game credits). I can't even upload photos without a gold account. About the only thing I can do online do is rivals. They are fun, but I'd love to be able to race everyone here too...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
OK got a month of gold free. Tried the soccer but it was just everyone full throttle at the ball. No teamwork, no strategy, just a bunch of banging cars. Reminded me of the old joke about monkeys trying to (blank) a football.
I uploaded a lot of images to a new webpage, & added some of them to the "Forza 4 rides" thread:
http://angelonearth.net/forza/
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/088091-2.html#p42
Post comments there about my paintjobs if you like.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave