Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone still have a car at Fast Fieros? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone still have a car at Fast Fieros? by mptighe
Started on: 04-17-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 97
Last post by: mptighe on 05-13-2011 02:05 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racing_Master:
However, this whole thing makes me wish I had money... I would try to start a Fiero Specialty Shop somewhere around here in the Northeast, that does swaps like Lloyde does (or did). I just have no money for it. I do what I can to help the fiero community!

Luckily there is Haus of Guru in NJ, and I think Outlaws down here in VA would happily do some swaps.
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racing_Master:

Honesty is always the best, thats why MustangsBeware is good! Even if you do not see eye to eye on things, oh well! !

Well, I wouldn't jump to say that Stangs is the pure voice of honesty. I mean, he's quick to say something negative about Archie's work, but his buddy doesn't perform the work he's paid for, and Stangs makes everyone else out to be the a-holes? Yep, sounds honest to me.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Well, I wouldn't jump to say that Stangs is the pure voice of honesty. I mean, he's quick to say something negative about Archie's work, but his buddy doesn't perform the work he's paid for, and Stangs makes everyone else out to be the a-holes? Yep, sounds honest to me.

Heh. You have a point, speaking your mind and being an ass doesn't necessarily equate to honesty.

On the Archie note, I think it's safe to say Lloyde has had a MUCH higher rate of complaints than Archie, but I guess Stangs and RFT don't want to talk about that. What makes this guy so immune to being called a scammer/etc when people will spend all day bitching about Archie over some stupid insignificant detail? I hear Archie get bashed ALL THE TIME but rarely Fast Fieros.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:
I hear Archie get bashed ALL THE TIME but rarely Fast Fieros.

That's not true. They had an entire thread dedicated to Loyde.
Of course, that doesn't quite match the 647 (and growing) threads that have been started about Archie, but you have to consider the source and the motivation for those...
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

What makes this guy so immune to being called a scammer/etc when people will spend all day bitching about Archie over some stupid insignificant detail? I hear Archie get bashed ALL THE TIME but rarely Fast Fieros.

Levels of Expectation..

If you have a car at Lloyds, you expect to get ripped off either by paying to much, having your car turn into a planter or it taking to long. When those things happen.. it's old hat and nothing new to report.. If you're lucky enough to get a good experience.. then by George he's exceeded your level of expectation and praises must be sung by the angles above!

Archie's shop has been in business for YEARS.. you expect a certain high level of quality work from him. He does his jobs on time and on budget. When you take your car to Archie, you know what you're going to get. On those rare occasions where something goes wrong, no matter how small and insignificant it may be.. it happens to be below your level of expectation and therefore the pits of hell have opened up and swallowed your soul, archies soul and the soul of your car and every car that's come before yours and every car that will come after.

Haus has the same problem with levels of expectations in regards to mechanicals.. imagine if a recent 3800 swap that he's performed throws a rod 200 miles after the owner takes delivery of their car.

Or imagine Dean... the amazing work that he does... 3 months after delivery of one of his creations... the glass work splits and cracks... with the level of expectation that we have of Dean.. half the forum would be crying chicken little and the other half would be staunch defenders..

But that's only half the story... Haus and Dean are relatively "new" vendors.. where Archie and Lloyd have been here for years... so they've had more clients under their belts.

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Levels of Expectation..

Haus has the same problem with levels of expectations in regards to mechanicals.. imagine if a recent 3800 swap that he's performed throws a rod 200 miles after the owner takes delivery of their car.

But that's only half the story... Haus and Dean are relatively "new" vendors.. where Archie and Lloyd have been here for years... so they've had more clients under their belts.

I agree. I have had an engine throw a rod before the customer picked it up. There is nothing you can do at that point, but hope the customer is as understanding as he was. Sometimes sh*t happens. Even a leakdown and compression test wouldn't let you know that the bottom end is about to fall out.....once you start building boost a lot can happen.

As for being a new vendor, I have been open since 2002, but catering to Fieros for a couple of years, so yes, I guess I am a new Fiero vendor

As for Loyde, I can't believe the BALLS he has to try and sell off parts that may not even be his. I'm surprised no one has shown up at his house and rightfully taken back what is theirs. I do have to be thankful for him, because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have met Ryan (my employee). Loyde ripped him off on a wiring harness a few years ago and Ryan came to me and asked me to wire up his swap. I loved the quality of his TIG welds and the attention to detail, so I hired him on the spot.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I agree. I have had an engine throw a rod before the customer picked it up. There is nothing you can do at that point, but hope the customer is as understanding as he was. Sometimes sh*t happens. Even a leakdown and compression test wouldn't let you know that the bottom end is about to fall out.....once you start building boost a lot can happen.

As for being a new vendor, I have been open since 2002, but catering to Fieros for a couple of years, so yes, I guess I am a new Fiero vendor

Dave,

As I re-read what I posted I realize that I've left some stuff out (Forgive me.. it was late and I was tired).. What I meant to say was something along the lines of "We have come to expect the level of quality from Haus to be nothing short of exceptional. His track record in various swaps and ability to document those swaps speaks for itself. Now imagine if a recent 3800 swap that he's performed....."

My whole point was we've come to expect a certain level of excellence from Dave, Dean and Archie. When bad things happen.. due to the levels of expectations we have for our vendors.. we tend to focus and examine them in extreme detail. The difference between Dave and Dean and Archie is that Archie has been around the scene longer, so has had the opportunity for more bad things to happen.

We've come to expect a certain level of crap from Lloyd. So when crap happens.. it was expected.

If it looks like a duck.. If it walks like a duck... we're not surprised when it quacks like a duck
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Betcha 10 bucks Lloyd reads this every day.........
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

I don't doubt the guy knows his stuff. I'll never say otherwise.

Being someone that does know "his stuff".... I can say he is VERY lost.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Alright....Back from a weekend of 4-wheeler riding.....So from this Thread who out there has went over and gotten there stuff back from FF? I mean that is what the Thread was created for so I am sure it helped out...So let's see those hands.................

And Haus.....If any one in the Thread said FF was selling parts off customer cars then they are talking out there azz.....They have no clue as to what is going on.....

DH....Trust me.....FF is not LOST......You are light years behind....I mean you are still bragging about 3800 swaps...Those have been going on for over 10 years...Try something new and lets see what you got......

AND....I think I got a job as an official "SIDEKICK"....Waiting on the call tomorrow...It requires me to wear some provacative clothing but pays well.....

ONE AGAIN.....Lets see those hands of people that have gotten there stuff back from FF because of this Thread......
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

AND....I think I got a job as an official "SIDEKICK"....Waiting on the call tomorrow...It requires me to wear some provacative clothing but pays well.....

I guess by provocative clothing you must mean a tin foil hat from all of those "people on the forum out to get me". LOL! OH NOEZ!! The forumz are out to get me!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 04-24-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

And Haus.....If any one in the Thread said FF was selling parts off customer cars then they are talking out there azz.....They have no clue as to what is going on.....

Well, if he spent money others paid him for jobs he never completed on any parts he put on customers cars, which I would say he probably did, then I would say he DEFINITELY was selling other people's parts. I'd like to see him produce every part that was supposed to go on Will's or Charlie's car to show he still has them. He sold Will's old engine setup, did he give Will the money, or just apply the amount to a build he never did? What about the harnesses he was paid for and never delivered, if he sold even one harness after that, then he sold someone else's part.

You don't have to do this man. Loyde may have helped you out, but pretending he hasn't ripped anyone off when he clearly did....? This is what I was talking about. If you have this attitude about it, people won't think twice about labeling you as being "cut from the same cloth", even if you're really not.

But thanks for helping this thread by bumping it. It's nice to see that you think everyone that has stuff at Loyde's should be warned too. Keep posting / bumping my friend.
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyDirect Link to This Post

Alright....Back from a weekend of 4-wheeler riding.....So from this Thread who out there has went over and gotten there stuff back from FF? I mean that is what the Thread was created for so I am sure it helped out...So let's see those hands.................

DH....Trust me.....FF is not LOST......You are light years behind....I mean you are still bragging about 3800 swaps...Those have been going on for over 10 years...Try something new and lets see what you got......

ONE AGAIN.....Lets see those hands of people that have gotten there stuff back from FF because of this Thread......

i think its time you put the baby rattle down and stop using the word SIDEKICK in every post you make.

and for DH to brag about 3800 swaps. why wouldnt you???? thats still one of the best swaps out there... so why jump on other peeps for liking these swaps. and another thing is. some people shipped there items to him to be fixed/reworked right? now how the F are we going to get the money to fly down there to get our stuff?!?! i think you opened a can of worms you cant understand yourself. i hate to post this and come off as a jerk but your posts are getting ANNOYING with much STUPIDITY.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I have dealt with Lloyde and I don`t really have a dog in this hunt, but I do think it`s very wrong for him not to address the people that he either owes parts to or owes money to.
I can`t really say about parts that he may be selling whether they belong to people or not but I have seen his yard and shop and he must have at least 20 Fieros that he owns that he could be selling parts off of.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Not tin foil...Foil was found not to have enough elements in it to keep others from getting in. Copper is the way to go....

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I guess by provocative clothing you must mean a tin foil hat from all of those "people on the forum out to get me". LOL! OH NOEZ!! The forumz are out to get me!

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
So NO facts you? You are just slandering someones name without knowing what is really going on?

And me continuing on with topics about FF has nothing to do with FF being a friend and what not....It has to do with people like you that talk out there azz yet have nothing to do with what is going on....But this place will always have people like you...good thing is they come and go....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mptighe:

Well, if he spent money others paid him for jobs he never completed on any parts he put on customers cars, which I would say he probably did, then I would say he DEFINITELY was selling other people's parts. I'd like to see him produce every part that was supposed to go on Will's or Charlie's car to show he still has them. He sold Will's old engine setup, did he give Will the money, or just apply the amount to a build he never did? What about the harnesses he was paid for and never delivered, if he sold even one harness after that, then he sold someone else's part.

You don't have to do this man. Loyde may have helped you out, but pretending he hasn't ripped anyone off when he clearly did....? This is what I was talking about. If you have this attitude about it, people won't think twice about labeling you as being "cut from the same cloth", even if you're really not.

But thanks for helping this thread by bumping it. It's nice to see that you think everyone
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Ruffy:

i think its time you put the baby rattle down and stop using the word SIDEKICK in every post you make.

and for DH to brag about 3800 swaps. why wouldnt you???? thats still one of the best swaps out there... so why jump on other peeps for liking these swaps. and another thing is. some people shipped there items to him to be fixed/reworked right? now how the F are we going to get the money to fly down there to get our stuff?!?! i think you opened a can of worms you cant understand yourself. i hate to post this and come off as a jerk but your posts are getting ANNOYING with much STUPIDITY.

Ur right....Good Job!!!!

So what do u have at FF?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

So NO facts you? You are just slandering someones name without knowing what is really going on?

And me continuing on with topics about FF has nothing to do with FF being a friend and what not....It has to do with people like you that talk out there azz yet have nothing to do with what is going on....But this place will always have people like you...good thing is they come and go....

Loyde himself told me on the phone he hadn't finished Will's car (supposedly this was Will's fault). He also said he had made mistakes in the past but had set everything else right. He claimed that he had told the people not to post about it. However, there were still several people saying he had never produced what they paid him for. Both Will's and Charlie's cars were never finished. Is this all factual enough for you, or do we need to split hairs and call it hearsay, even though some of the hearsay came from Loyde? Technically you don't have anything but hearsay either unless you're at Loyde's place all day every day.

Again thanks for the bumps, I want this topic to stay on page 1. People should be calling or dropping by to check on their property. And they won't know to unless this stays visible.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-25-2011).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Well it's nice to see that this is still heading toward the trash can because one or two people want to act childish about everything. Yay Internets!
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Haven't you ever slandered the government? I'm sure you know every aspect of their business practices and all the details on "what is going on". Maybe you can fill the rest of us in since you wouldn't ever slander someone without knowing exactly what's going on...

That being said, I love how some people are assuming he's selling people's parts or parts off their cars...it wouldn't really surprise me if that's what is going on, but assuming so without a shred of proof is kind of stupid. I suppose that's what he gets for his track record.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Being totally real here, wasnt going to post in this thread because I dont have any interest in FF's business practice other than not wanting to see members of the community that I try to help out, get screwed out of parts and money. I see both sides of the argument and stand neutral on the basis of why this thread was started as far as him selling parts that he doesnt own.

I really only want to know one thing, Where is Lloyd in this thread? Ive seen him post here before, I know everytime he posts it is in a defensive manner because people are attacking him and it is easier to just stay out of it at that point. But if I were him and was truly doing this all by the book, not selling parts that belong to others, then I would want to jump in here and state my peace. Can someone who he knows shoot him an email and make him aware of this thread if he hasnt already seen it?

I really dont care for the speculation, nor the facts that arent related to the topic of this thread. Lloyd is the only one that knows what he is doing, and as a business owner should be outspoken as to the ethics of his practice. Without that I dont see any business that relies heavily on a community like ours to last much longer, we are his customers, past present and future.

-Joe
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Speculating that FF is selling other members parts is pure conjecture on your part.

mptighe once again, you know not what you talk about. Stephen has it correct, you're talking from somewhere other than your voice box.

Have you been to Loydes to see all of his parts? You wouldn't even come close to guessing the number of Fiero and non-Fiero related parts he has laying around his shop. Are they all customers parts? Some yes, the majority, I doubt it. But, honestly, I don't know, I didn't ask Loyde for invoices for all his stuff. It's not my place and it surely isn't yours. I do know, in the 12 plus years that I have known Loyde he has accumalated many parts and they were purchased by him for him.

Granted, you have proven to be the PFF police when it comes to situations with FF but once scorned and I guess you will never let things go.

On his website he specifically states

Hello ! Not closed, but not open for full business either at this time. I am not taking any new engine installations at this time. I am still selling off all Fieros, and Fiero parts however. You can consider this move as mostly trying to get rid of inventory that has been sitting here 12 years. Please note that the time of phone calls answered would only be between 11am - 3pm central time.

and prior to that it read something to the effect

TurnKey Engine Installations are NO Longer offered at FastFieros I will work to complete the current jobs in house

Yet, when this one was posted on his site you said nothing. So when he is struggling, and trying to get on his feet, you only look for what "you" can read into his posts and assume the worst.

Once again, let the people that have business with Loyde conduct their business accordingly. I am sure everyone that has dealings with Loyde knows exactly what "they" need to do to either recover their items or get work from Loyde. NO ONE IS IN THE DARK OR LIVING UNDER A ROCK THAT HAS DEALINGS WITH LOYDE! I will guarantee you some people are like Will, they kept waiting and hoping work would get done based on friendship and they were patient and lenient with Loyde when the schedule kept slipping.

This won't go away, even though you think it will if you aren't posting something new every so often. This forum and FastFieros business dealings do not revolve around you, although you may think they do. You're only aim is to stir the pot as you see fit...once again, those who have business with Loyde, know their situation.

Originally posted by weaselbeak
Betcha 10 bucks Lloyd reads this every day........

You lost $10 to whomever took you up on that bet.

Edited to remove personal name-calling and playground jousting for those with sensitive feelings.

I wasn't going to bite on this one, but I knew you would expect me too. I didn't want to disappoint. Sorry it took so long this time.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 04-25-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump.

I would say you don't know whether the parts Loyde has lying around are legitimitely his or not either. I never said he had definitely taken X part from X member and sold it to Y member. I said he has used money he was paid for work, and has applied it to his own purposes, likely including doing work for other people, without completing the initial work he was paid for. I also said we have no way of knowing if some of the things he's selling actually were supposed to go to existing customers. Find the fault in that logic.

I love the "schedule kept slipping" line by the way. Yup, over 5 years in Will's case is surely just a little slipping and should be forgiven. How many times did he bump his car, which he had already been paid for, to work on other stuff and take other people's money? He did this to others as well. Like I said how many harnesses did he accept money for, and not deliver on, only to keep accepting orders?

I was never scorned by Loyde. We've had half a dozen conversations, during one of which, he admitted he was paid for work he didn't complete. Should I assume he was lying to me? You know it's funny, you and Mstangs are using the harshest language in this thread, but you want to act like everyone else is causing the trouble. All I'm doing is giving a heads up to anyone that currently has sent property or payment to Loyde that they should check on their investment. You and Mstangs keep trying to make this be about something else.

Sorry I'm not going to go sulk because you call me a name. I'm also not going to start calling you names so you can get this thrown in the trash just like the other threads that reference Loyde's business practices. By the way, I figured you'd chime in, what took you so long?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-25-2011).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hmm......interesting. You just described yourself in relation to Archie as well. Good to see you, Mr. Pot.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

...they kept waiting and hoping work would get done based on friendship and they were patient and lenient with Loyde when the schedule kept slipping.

Funny how Lloyde's schedule was slipping, but his cash register wasn't. He didn't stop collecting money for harnesses as "the schedule kept slipping".
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyDirect Link to This Post

Ur right....Good Job!!!!

So what do u have at FF?

im always right lol. and you ask what i have at FF. thats my business and not yours. i know you want me to post something so you can bash me as most your posts here have been. so its best to not say what (if) i have items there.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
BUMP to the top...........
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

BUMP to the top...........

Lloyd's dealings are now legendary, one only needs to read a bit, direct from people involved and screwed royally for big bucks. You are his buddy. OK, now give it a rest.

Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
Well said Joe.

Stangs,
Don't take this stuff to personal man, heck I wish somebody would want me to be their sidekick.
Copper foil is hard to find, but I agree it is superior to aluminum for head gear

I left a running red 88 GT with a LS4 at FF if you happen to see it could you turn it off for me

Everyone else - ease up some the thread is about stuff left at FF not Bash your neighbor
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
Lloyd's dealings are now legendary, one only needs to read a bit, direct from people involved and screwed royally for big bucks. You are his buddy. OK, now give it a rest.

The internet does not rest......If you read...I have not talked to Loyde in over 8 months...While he is a friend the fact I have not talked to him in 8 months should set off a flag.....I talk to people I know much less more often then I do FF....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Pappy:

Well said Joe.

Stangs,
Don't take this stuff to personal man, heck I wish somebody would want me to be their sidekick.
Copper foil is hard to find, but I agree it is superior to aluminum for head gear

I left a running red 88 GT with a LS4 at FF if you happen to see it could you turn it off for me

Everyone else - ease up some the thread is about stuff left at FF not Bash your neighbor

This is the internet.....I don't take things personal in person non less the internet.....This is a way to pass time while surfing the net on other sites....

I actaully bought that 88 GT LS4 from him but it is non running and sitting in my shop collecting dust.....
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that calling you a "pesky rock" is what you consider horrendous name calling.

Please see my edits above to ease your pain and suffering from my name calling.

And, oh yes, free bump for you.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

IwannaIRM

1607 posts
Member since Jul 2001

I actaully bought that 88 GT LS4 from him but it is non running and sitting in my shop collecting dust.....

Ahhh, that must be where he got his money to buy all those mysterious parts he is now selling. Good job.
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Well, me, Mstangsbware, and IwannaIRM never said we approve of his business practices. We all said we have had good dealings with him. As far as all the people saying he is selling members parts, y'all apparently have never been to his shop. He has shelves and shelves of parts of which I seriously doubt he took off of his customers cars and put on the shelves.

This was not meant to bump this.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt27:

Well, me, Mstangsbware, and IwannaIRM never said we approve of his business practices. We all said we have had good dealings with him. As far as all the people saying he is selling members parts, y'all apparently have never been to his shop. He has shelves and shelves of parts of which I seriously doubt he took off of his customers cars and put on the shelves.

This was not meant to bump this.

Here's the thing though... and none of you can answer this. Has anyone paid him money for a part that he never delivered (actually this HAS been answered many times on this forum)? Have any of these parts been resold in this sale? Either way, it doesn't really matter. People should be aware of a situation that may involve them. If bmwguru all of a sudden had one of these sales, I would certainly want to know considering my car and quite a few of my parts are at his shop. I would at least want to have the heads up. Bmwguru hasn't done ANY of the stuff Loyde has, or had the drama, and I would still want to know. I'm not sure why this concept is so hard to understand, and warrants an argument. Thanks for the unintentional bump.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-26-2011).]

fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
I don't think the concept is hard to understand, I just don't think bashing him is the way to go.

I do not know if he has or has not accepted money and not sent out parts. I have not ordered any parts from him, I have only bought parts from him in person. I also do not know if he is selling other peoples parts, but neither do you. No one on this forum has any proof one way or another that he has sold customers parts away. He has been into Fieros for a long time and has acquired parts over those many years.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
BUMP from page 2.....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

BUMP from page 2.....

Bump from page 3 from SA....Go SPURS....
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
you like the Spurs....? No wonder. J/K I don't even like basketball.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-29-2011).]

ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post

Umm..ewwww. LOL Just Kidding

Shelby
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock