Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Petey II: The rebuild of a Formula (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Petey II: The rebuild of a Formula by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 12-29-2010 04:45 PM
Replies: 99
Last post by: Tomski on 09-20-2011 07:53 AM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
And here's some night shots of the parking lights:

IP: Logged
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
those look great.

thanks for the link too.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
looks great what lense are u using?
John Miller

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Yet another page 2 owned! Keep up the great work.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

looks great what lense are u using?

I'm using TFS clear lenses. The quality is lacking a little, but after I glued the one lens back on over a year ago, they've been OK.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Hulki, how long do you think the project will take you???
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Hulki, how long do you think the project will take you???

Well, that's a little on the hard side to answer. As of right now, the car is running well, and in two weeks when I get tires, will be ready for inspection. But I have a lot of things I want to do to the car, and it could very well be a few year project. But it will be a driver during that entire time, once I get it legal.

Today was in the 40's so I was able to get some stuff done. I was finally able to fix the 3000 RPM idle. It seems as though the tube that goes from the bottom of the TB to the intake manifold was disconnected. Plugged it back in, and installed my new IAC valve, and adjusted the set screw to where it was supposed to be, and now I idle at 900 RPM where I should be.

After working on the engine, I started fixing some of the little problems. First, the horn wasn't working, seems it was unplugged for some reason. Plugged it back in and all is well.

Second thing, my backup lights were inop, so I replaced the backup switch,

And ba-da-bing!

The last thing I was able to do on the car today was an issue with the headlights. The wiring cut, twisted together, and taped. Needless to say, the headlights did not operate correctly. After looking at them closer, it seems the PO replaced the Gen II headlight motors with Gen I, and spliced the wiring together. Luckily, I had an entire Gen II headlight kit that I had retrieved from a T/A at the local pull-it yard, so I soldered the harnesses back in and replaced the Gen I motors with Gen II. I'm still having a problem with my right side motor, but I'll get it worked out.

I also managed to put a few miles on the car today, it felt great!!! It really is a nice runner, just need to get the exhaust on, and work out some cosmetic issues.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by John Miller:

Yet another page 2 owned! Keep up the great work.

HAH! Thanks!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Andy. I want your opinion, what do you think about the gearing of the Getrag? Compared to the Muncie 4-speed (if you have driven one) or even the Isuzu?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I haven't driven my Getrag or my daughter's 4 speed fast enough to really tell which I favor. The Isuzu is a great transmission though, and the gearing is great when mated with a 2.5. I have never ridden in a 2.8 mounted to Isuzu, but the guys who swap them in seem to like them. BUT, I will say this. So far my Getrag was the smoothest shifting of all three cars.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I love the 3.65 4-speed, but the highway part does kinda suck, and I admit the shifting is not really smooth. With the 84, I don't know if it has the 4.10 or 3.32, but it worth quite a bit if its the 3.32. I do not like the Isuzu with the 3.4 (my dad's fiero), first is too short and its a weak transmission. Honestly I'm trying to stay away from the 282 getrag because parts are becoming harder and harder to find.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE OLD (2/8/11)

I managed to get off work a little early today, so I decided to put my wheels from my old GT on the Formula. This was not easy as I found out, since each factory wheel had a locking lug nut on that I didn't have a key for. So I borrowed a locking lug remover from a guy at work and was able to get them off:

And then proceeded to put the wheels on. This is how they look. (Do not mind the broken bumper skirt)

What do you think?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I like it! Only one thing though, the front is screaming "Lower me!"

That bumper skirt looks just like our 88 now, though. How do you fix that?
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

And then proceeded to put the wheels on. This is how they look. (Do not mind the broken bumper skirt)

What do you think?

Looks AWESOME!
That car is screaming for some lowering springs! Would look even better!

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I like it! Only one thing though, the front is screaming "Lower me!"

That bumper skirt looks just like our 88 now, though. How do you fix that?

I'm fixing it by getting a good set of bumpers from Nightmare Cruiser, but only because I want to restore this car. If I was just fixing it up to drive, I would drill new holes beside these that are ripped out, and use a SS bolt with lock nut.

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Looks AWESOME!
That car is screaming for some lowering springs! Would look even better!

You bet it needs them. But it will not be until I take care of some of the more important things on the car, like brakes and tires. I'm also a little concerned about my oil pressure. The gauge in the car at idle is showing in the red zone at the low point, but the light is not on? The light does come on during bulb check, but not when the OP is reading so low. I also installed a new OP sending unit last month. I need to get a mechanical gauge and hook it up to get an accurate reading.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

You bet it needs them. But it will not be until I take care of some of the more important things on the car, like brakes and tires. I'm also a little concerned about my oil pressure. The gauge in the car at idle is showing in the red zone at the low point, but the light is not on? The light does come on during bulb check, but not when the OP is reading so low. I also installed a new OP sending unit last month. I need to get a mechanical gauge and hook it up to get an accurate reading.

Watch out, those 88 brake calipers are killer expensive.

Uh, oh. That oil PSI issue doesn't sound good. I don't think the warning light comes on when its running until it sees 0 ohms from the sensor which is 0 PSI. I think the red zone starts at 15PSI, but as you said I would check it with an accurate gauge, and go from there. If its still that low...well. That's bad. Both of the 3.4's here (I know mine doesn't really count because its brand new inside but still) run a steady 40 PSI at hot idle. Mine is past 80 PSI when cold, and that is a newer OPS. I think my friend Alex's 2.8 is the same, and it has 100k miles on it or so.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 02-08-2011).]

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Watch out, those 88 brake calipers are killer expensive.

If new brake calipers are needed, and are that expensive..... might be time for a brake upgrade! NICE!!!
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

If new brake calipers are needed, and are that expensive..... might be time for a brake upgrade! NICE!!!

I agree, but can't with our 88 with the 14" rims. Then again that might be a moot point because one may be bent now.
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Hey Andy,

I disagree with all that say "lower it" I love the stock stance of the Formula - you just need a little taller tire to get the "right" look. Plus I prefer the stock ride more than that of lowered ones. I have yet to try one lowered using RD's ball joints but we are going to do that to a Mera here in the next few weeks.

Petey II is looking better and better! Great work so far.

Pat
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
UGGHHH........THE MORE I DIG, THE LESS BURIED TREASURE I FIND (2/17/11)

I put the rear of the car up on ramps this evening to prepare to take the exhaust off tomorrow, when I found some more issues. First thing I found, the rear cradle bolts are loose, and one if out by a decent bit. Not sure WTF is going on there. But I'll tighten it back up tomorrow and drive on.

Next things I found are minor, but pricey replacements needed. Both side trailing arms are bent, and bent pretty decent. I'll be purchasing TFS trailing arm kit when my next allotment for the car rolls in. Between that and tires, it will have eaten up more than $700 of my next allotment. Sucks.

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

UGGHHH........THE MORE I DIG, THE LESS BURIED TREASURE I FIND (2/17/11)

I put the rear of the car up on ramps this evening to prepare to take the exhaust off tomorrow, when I found some more issues. First thing I found, the rear cradle bolts are loose, and one if out by a decent bit. Not sure WTF is going on there. But I'll tighten it back up tomorrow and drive on.
Next things I found are minor, but pricey replacements needed. Both side trailing arms are bent, and bent pretty decent. I'll be purchasing TFS trailing arm kit when my next allotment for the car rolls in. Between that and tires, it will have eaten up more than $700 of my next allotment. Sucks.

Hey, Andy. I will need to talk to my parents about it but we have a spare set of links in the basement if you need the trailing arms (which obviously you do).

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 02-17-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
So when we lining the formula's up Andy
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

What do you think?

When are you planning on lowering that truck?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

So when we lining the formula's up Andy

We will line up Formulas the day I have an unlimited bank roll to go buy a Formula with an already completed swap and track ready. So basically, never.

Originally posted by L67:

When are you planning on lowering that truck?

If I do lower it (still not sure yet), it will be one of the last things I do to it, after the paint. I'm trying to spend as little of money on it right now until I find out if the 2.8 in it has bad rod bearings, or if my OP gauge is wrong. I have to get a mechanical oil gauge so I can get an accurate reading on the oil pressure. If the oil pressure is as low as it reads, I start looking for my 3.4 to swap. I'm actually looking for a long block right now, and have a line on one, just don't know what to offer the guy for it.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 02-18-2011).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
EVERY TIME I GET UNDER THIS CAR, IT COSTS ME MONEY. (2/18/11)

So today was beautiful outside, damn near 70 degrees outside. So I used that time to get the craptastic excuse for an exhaust off of the car and put on the factory exhaust I have laying around. Now, as I'm under there, I start digging a little more, and find some other issues that need worked out. First of all, that cradle bolt that is loose, the nut is actually broke free from its weld. Lucky me. Also, while I was under there, I noticed some brake fluid dripping from one of the lines. Then I did a small inspection of the front, I have a loose right lower ball joint, and the rack needs a bushing rebuild as there is a good bit of play in it.

So anyway, back to what I got accomplished today:

Got this mess off the car. the PO was obviously not meant to be a Fiero owner.

Gotta love the crush pipes for ground clearance.

And the new system on, not great, but usable for now.

And I got my keyless entry hooked up, works very nice.

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I absolutly LOVE that exhaust that you took off!
You should print out that picture and frame it - hang it on your wall near your Fiero shrine!

What do you know about that 3.4 that you have a line on? Low miles? Condition?
Id say to offer him $500.00 if its good. Unless you think its too high.

I have to call you later tonight.
Chris
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

I absolutly LOVE that exhaust that you took off!
You should print out that picture and frame it - hang it on your wall near your Fiero shrine!

What do you know about that 3.4 that you have a line on? Low miles? Condition?
Id say to offer him $500.00 if its good. Unless you think its too high.

I have to call you later tonight.
Chris

The 3.4 I found is in a '95 Camaro, supposedly has 51,400 miles, and has "not been on the road in 15 years". Now, unless they put the 51,000 miles on it in 2 years, it doesn't make a lot of sense. That's all I know about the motor, he did not mention if it runs, all he said is that the motor still looks new.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, I called about the 3.4 in that Camaro, and I was set to get the entire motor for $400. I was psyched up until the point that he told me that mice chewed up the fuel pump wiring, and he's been running the motor by spraying ether into the TB. Actually running it off of the ether. He can keep it, I am not interested, and I will continue the search.

I did, however, place another nice parts order, starting with these:

Nitto NT NeoGen ZR 215/45-17. I did a lot of research before deciding on these tires, and found these to be the best bang for the buck for tires. They have the best all around traction, least road noise, etc.

I also ordered some stuff from Rodney such as the brass rack bushing, new inner and outer tie rod ends, PS bellow for the rack, and the floating cradle nut kit. I keep racking up more and more parts and seriously need some nice weather to get them installed. But, the 2.8 is running fantastic aside from the low warm idle oil pressure. I think I am going to spend a whopping $20 and order new rod bearings and replace them.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

I think I am going to spend a whopping $20 and order new rod bearings and replace them.

If your going to do the rod bearings, I would do the main bearings too just FYI. But its a super PITA to drop the pan and do it in the car.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

looks like a rotting snake carcass
Matts Mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matts MomSend a Private Message to Matts MomDirect Link to This Post
Looking mighty good Hulki! Can't wait to see it in person! I hope mine will look half as good!
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matts Mom:

Looking mighty good Hulki! Can't wait to see it in person! I hope mine will look half as good!

Ha! Thanks Carol, but yours already looks twice as good as mine. The pictures hide MANY flaws.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
ON THE ROAD AGAIN. (3/19/11)

Petey is officially on the road now! I have 10 days to get him inspected, but that should go smoothly. I welded the rear cradle floating nut so it would stop spinning, and tightened the cradle up. The new tires are on as well. I have to say, Petey runs out fantastic! That is, with exception of the rack bushing being worn, and the lower ball joint. I have the rack bushing, but need to acquire the ball joints yet. I also managed to at lease replace the rear fascia, and I have a front fascia to replace as well. But here's some quick pics.

Before:

After:

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, I worked on Petey all day today, but sorry, I wasn't able to take pictures because I was listening to Pandora on my iPhone while I was working. What I accomplished today was I took the rack out of the car, replaced the passenger bushing, and both outer tie rod ends. This whole project was a PITA from start to finish. First off, the PO decided he was going to use some kind of clear liquid nails crap and seal the spare tire well onto the car. What a moron; that kind of defeats the purpose of a removable spare tire well. After about an hour with a utility knife and propane torch, the tub was freed. Second PITA was getting that plastic rack bushing out. Holy hell. Once that was out though, I sanded the rack shafts, and put the bushing in place. Let me tell you, Rodney's rack bushing is superb! So I put it all back in the car and now no more clanking every time I hit a bump. I did a quick homebrew toe alignment, but I need to get a real one done.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, after raining all morning, the day turned out sunny, so I took Petey to The Point to get a few glam shots. Not the most beautiful Fiero in the world, but he is doing me proud.

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Surely you jest, that's already a beautiful looking Fiero. It has sure as hell come very far in a short span of time with the way you've been working on it. Keep it up!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Surely you jest, that's already a beautiful looking Fiero. It has sure as hell come very far in a short span of time with the way you've been working on it. Keep it up!

Thanks for the compliments, N3M. There is still MUCH to do, but it is getting there.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Andy. How's the 2.8 doing, still low oil pressure? And are those exhaust tips clamped on? If so you could move the right one up a bit one would think. Like I did on mine, I just grabbed it and pull up really hard, it moved.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-21-2011).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Looking good Andy. How's the 2.8 doing, still low oil pressure? And are those exhaust tips clamped on? If so you could move the right one up a bit one would think. Like I did on mine, I just grabbed it and pull up really hard, it moved.

The oil pressure is still showing low when the motor is warmed up, but it's not making any noises, so I am just going to run it until it gives up the ghost. As for the exhaust, the pipe coming out of the muffler to the tip is creased, so it's not lining up right. I also tried to move the tips, I loosed up the clamps and even used my jack under it, it still did not move.

Now that I have put over 200 miles on Petey, I am starting to notice the little quirks. First of all, when giving it light throttle under load, the car would start to buck. After talking with Stu about it, I changed the TPS out with another that I had, and hesitation gone. I also sprung a coolant leak today at the hose going from the driver's coolant tube to the coolant tube going to the thermostat housing. I tightened up the clamps, but the tube itself is corroded like crazy, so it will need to be replaced. I also put my new mats in today, and they look great!

The abortion of a coolant setup

The corroded coolant tube

My new mats from TFS

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
At what point does a person just quit caring about a car? How long is it until someone just says, "Screw this car"? I decided with the nice weather today, I was going to try to clean the stains out of my passenger seat from the PO. Well, I take the seat out, and this is what I find:

This is the handiwork of an ignorant person who just spills things and leaves it lay. The PO should be totally bitchslapped for this. I did what I could to try and save the carpet, but it is not satisfactory enough for me. I'm going to try some other things, but ultimately, it looks like I'm going to have to replace the carpet. Here's how they came out. Please excuse the crappy iPhone flash pics:

Trust me, the carpet is worse than the pictures will show. And this is what the seat looked like:

Unfortunately, while I was scrubbing the seat, one of the seams let loose. Not a big deal, I have two other seats from mattwa for the car sitting in my shed. But I was hoping to save this one.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 04-11-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock