Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Well my fiero days might be over :/ (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Well my fiero days might be over :/ by Dflint
Started on: 11-27-2010 08:52 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Dflint on 11-28-2010 11:40 PM
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow, did it rip the drivers side door trim off?! I'm not surprised it could do that, I'm just surprised that only that was removed, if you can understand what I''m trying to say. Mirrors intact, door is intact from what I can tell, handle, other trim etc.
IP: Logged
Dflint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintDirect Link to This Post
the mirror is pushed in but still hanging and is missing the glass and the dirt on the door is really inside the door lol
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you are fine, and your baby looks very fixable. I wasnt trying to take away from your thread. I was just trying to say.... nevermind. By the way, Did you blalck out when it happened..?? I mean that would help explain a little.
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintDirect Link to This Post
so much dirt and snow everywhere i couldnt see .. but my tassel from my cap when i graduated was hanging down before and after i hit it was on the mirror and everything in the pocket on the dash was everywhere and i had a cd stuck in between the window and the rubber molding.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock