Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  what kind of questions have the members of PFF answered for you??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

what kind of questions have the members of PFF answered for you?? by 123mmmyFIERO
Started on: 09-24-2010 08:04 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Blacktree on 09-26-2010 12:33 PM
123mmmyFIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 123mmmyFIEROSend a Private Message to 123mmmyFIERODirect Link to This Post
i asked the forum if i needed a pilot bushing and was immediately responded to by a member NO ,NONE NEEDED,i was impressed with the responce.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Pretty much a daily occurance here! Most everyone will chime in pretty quick. Add that to the search feature, and you can get almost any answer you need.

------------------
88 GT "The Stray" 4.9L
86 SE ChopTop 4 Speed 3.4 "The Short Bus" SOLD!
07 Solstice GXP 2.0L turbo
08 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Dually.
05 Tahoe on 20's (Kid hauler)

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

Pretty much a daily occurance here! Most everyone will chime in pretty quick. Add that to the search feature, and you can get almost any answer you need.

X2

There are alot of us that have this page open most the day and help out when we can. With all the stuff that I sew my little office with my machines have my computers, embroidery machines and sewing machines all in one space so I am up 90% of the time and my blackberry is always connected as well. Its kind of an addiction. But somebody is always here to help anybody out. We are all like a happy family here with different mothers and fathers. I offer on my site all the downloads that you can think of as well to get you going as well. Check it out at www.fieronews.net and I have it all up to service manuals ect ect.

Take care and good luck with your car.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
There are too many people to mention. Almost everyone here is cool in my book. There is someone who know about every tiny piece on these cars.

The Orge helped me with his, "How to tighten a steering column" page back when I was getting mine road worthy again. I couldn't find that info anywhere.

LAMBO is a great guy who recently offered me his shop and time to change my fuel pump. It goes beyond just answering questions in central Iowa. I believe that tstroud, and Erik would do the same for me if it became necessary. They all my friends that I would have never met if not for this forum.

I have to thank the Minnesota Fiero crew, Kev in particular for showing me around at a MAll of America meet in '03 or '04. He probably doesn't even remember doing it but it gave me the motivation and the "why not" to step beyond what I thought I could do mechanically to a car.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 09-25-2010).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I have found, that if you treat people with respect, MOST will respond accordingly. This holds true in my day to day activities. But, this forum has a very special way of attending to it's users needs. A real gem, that I believe has actually helped to spread the disease called, Fiero.

I always try to acknowledge those that are the real backbone of the Technical section. The amount of knowledge that frequents that area, is irreplaceable. Thanks to you all, we are able to drive, and enjoy our twenty plus year old cars.

------------------

Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Don't recall whom it was, but one member answered that ole question about the meaning of life. It was remarkably simple too.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I have found, that if you treat people with respect, MOST will respond accordingly. This holds true in my day to day activities. But, this forum has a very special way of attending to it's users needs. A real gem, that I believe has actually helped to spread the disease called, Fiero.

I always try to acknowledge those that are the real backbone of the Technical section. The amount of knowledge that frequents that area, is irreplaceable. Thanks to you all, we are able to drive, and enjoy our twenty plus year old cars.

The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post

The amount of knowledge that frequents that area, is irreplaceable. Thanks to you all, we are able to drive, and enjoy our twenty plus year old cars.

Well said. Two members specifically that have helped me deserve mention.. phonedawgz and Bloozberry. Especially with my most recent problem. I would have been lost without their patience and guidance.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2010 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Phonedawgz, and Bloozberry... definately two of the best.
123mmmyFIERO

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 123mmmyFIEROSend a Private Message to 123mmmyFIERODirect Link to This Post
i am really impressed, recently ive been puttin my sbc in my 86 gt and i went in kinda blind, i asked for help numerous times,even in the early morning and BAM!!! here comes the help,,,i tell all my friends that have fieros (2) to join and after seein how its worked for me i know theyre gonna join up,,,this is just an awesome site that i just cant believe even exists...man i feel lucky...thanks everyone.all of you are great in my book...123
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post

Phonedawgz, and Bloozberry... definately two of the best.

I wish I knew just a fraction of what these guys know. They have helped on numerous occations. Even as a newbie asking the simple stuff that should have been found with a search they still helped me instead of flaming me for not searching like I should have. This is my 1st fiero. Always loved the way they looked and this past year I wanted a project car so I started searching. I was originally looking for a vette (always wanted one of those) but after not being able to find something in my price range I ran across a fiero. My daughter owns that fiero now and I have since bought myself an 86GT. She was a real basket case to start with but through the help of this forum shes coming along pretty good.

------------------

Getting closer every day!

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080998.html

Donnie

PFF
System Bot
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
ohhh just way too much to list. this is my version of alldata
SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
X2 on the too many people to thank and too many questions (and I should know some of the answers as this is my 3rd fiero) It now runs,drives stops and so far very reliably. This community is invaluable period! I do have to give a special shout out to phonedawgs, the ogre and boozberry as they have helped me out the most often and always treat me with respect even when asking dumb questions....... Thanks to all!

------------------
If I only had ONE more part it will be finished...... famous last words.....

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
People in this forum have answered many a technical question over the years. And I return the favor whenever possible. I also "buy Cliff a beer" every month, to express my gratitude.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock