Started on: 06-05-2010 11:06 AM
Replies: 69
Last post by: 1988holleyformula on 08-03-2010 01:05 AM
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Here we are LIVE at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells for the Dells Run 2010 Midwest Fiero Show! If you're not here, you should be... you're definitely missing out on the fun.

I'll get the ball rolling with a few highlights of cars & people from the past few days. The car show itself doesn't start until 1pm today (let's hope the rain stays away for awhile longer at least.

Here's a link to my public Facebook gallery: http://www.facebook.com/alb...6009964&l=231884b29e (this link will be updated as much as possible, as I'm up against a pokey connection) ...and a few highlights:

Purple Reign... in the rain!

Todd at the Fiero Farm brought this 86GT Based "Buggy"

Discussing "Flat Freddy" in the registration room:

Whodeanie's sweet gunmetal GT... this car is very nice!

Buffalo Phil's (a local restaurant) mascot sits atop an FJ Cruiser

...more to come later. The internet connection here is killing me!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
That fiero farm buggy is FREAKING AWESOME!!! I think I just got an idea for my next project car
ULTRA-kV6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Direct Link to This Post
Uh, yeah. I 2nd that. that buggy is REALLY neat. Gotta "Road Warrior" vibe to it. Hmm...
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post

Here's our group. We cut out early to beat the rain but had a great time.
DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Missing yet another fun show. Keep us stuck at home wishin we were there brotha!
Ikester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IkesterSend a Private Message to IkesterDirect Link to This Post

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
That is Cool!

The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post
Very cool mod ....looks great!

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
I saw that buggy Fiero a couple weeks ago when I was in Sedalia, Missouri! It was sitting in a parking lot on one of the main streets with a 'for sale' sign. I didn't get a close look at it though. It looks pretty cool.
Ikester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IkesterSend a Private Message to IkesterDirect Link to This Post
It is still for sale- it said for $2500 it could be yours.
And I thought that bumper pad mod was cool too, I took a close up of it. The silver on it is actually part of the design on the hood...

[This message has been edited by Ikester (edited 06-05-2010).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Front bumper mod is (obviously?) from Tina... history is here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...021104-1-019901.html

I added a couple more pics to my gallery earlier today, but probably won't get anymore up until late Sunday or Monday at best...

BTW - Josh (Reidl) ~ I haven't been around the forum much lately, but liked the "Spyder". Any more details or pics on that? I was hoping to see it with the deck closed, but you bolted (understandably) early from the rain...
PFF
System Bot
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post

To the best of my knowledge this car was reinforced the same way Archie did his convertible. It has a NA 3800 and 5speed isuzu. He's will be doing an off white interior so there should be some nice upgrades for next year. I gave him a lot of crap about making sure he brought this car, looks like it payed off, people looked at the red one and skipped right over mine to look at the blue car!
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ikester:

It is still for sale- it said for $2500 it could be yours.

The price on this car is $2500 ? ? ? I can't see it going that cheap. By far the best lookin' bumperpad IMO I'd also thought aobut doing the foglight mod like this as well.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

The price on this car is $2500 ? ? ? I can't see it going that cheap. By far the best lookin' bumperpad IMO I'd also thought aobut doing the foglight mod like this as well.

The buggy was for sale for $2500. I can't imagine Tina parting with her car-- it's too beautiful! The Chula Vista people loved her car too. I don't blame them!

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post

thanks for posting the pics Rob, had to stick close to home to work the local show this weekend

I miss the Dells run...
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Here we are LIVE at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells for the Dells Run 2010 Midwest Fiero Show! If you're not here, you should be... you're definitely missing out on the fun.

I'll get the ball rolling with a few highlights of cars & people from the past few days. The car show itself doesn't start until 1pm today (let's hope the rain stays away for awhile longer at least.

Discussing "Flat Freddy" in the registration room:

...more to come later. The internet connection here is killing me!

I wanna see a close up of that pic Mark has
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Hrmm.... I have pictures... it just takes so long to post em up... here are a few:

I also took shots of every car that took part in the Dells Run cruise... if there is any interest in posting that, I will see what I can do...
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see all the cars if possible, or at least mine and Steve's ( the red and yellow one with the lambo doors) Thanks!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Finally got home and updated my public facebook gallery (link again in case you missed it: http://www.facebook.com/alb...6009964&l=231884b29e

More highlights (I'm not posting them all here, feel free to click through the entire gallery on the link though). BTW - None of these have been edited at all... they're just straight from the camera, scaled down & posted.

It's Show Day!

"The" one & only Kev:

Have a Happy Fiero Day!

FlyingBob's (& Marg's) Blue Choptop had some sweet wheels

The Non-Compete Class (also known as "parking")

Modified Class was, once again, tough this year

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001
The Show Field as seen from the Water Slide "tower" at Chula Vista

Tom "The Prezz" himself

Jesse... you left your door open

Dean "on the roll"

Pete Grosz (the other "founder" of Dells Run with Tom/ThePrezz)

Did anyone tell these guys it was going to rain again?

A rolling shot of Bob & Marg's Choptop (winner of the best non-stock Fiero at the show).

I may dig through the pics again and see if I have any more to offer!
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
YAY!!! that's ME!!!

Originally posted by Ikester:

PFF
System Bot
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Great pics! Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

YAY!!! that's ME!!!

and me just ahead of you
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
we made it back to Ga. at 4 AM this morning and slept till 12. I love this show but the drive threw Il

I will have to top myself with a new car for next year

We had a great time and I look forward to next year.
anyway here are some pics.
D.

after 3 rain storms and a dirt storm to get here we did a quick wipe down on the car.

more to come I just need to get them uploaded
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Whose car? Is it a widebody, notch back, without a spoiler? More shots please!
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for HO HO to post some of the 1000 pictures he took.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Whose car? Is it a widebody, notch back, without a spoiler? More shots please!

That is Chuck's car AKA MotorTV on PFF.
one of my top 10 cars

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
ok, I have a chance to get the rest of the pic's posted so here they are, enjoy!
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

and that is it from me I let my friend Shawn use the camera to get all the pic's this year.
I will see all of you again next year
D.
flyingbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobDirect Link to This Post
Nice pics Dean!
We had an univentful ride home and pulled in about 9:00 pm.
Had a good time again this year and look foreward to next year.
Bob

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Heres a video memory for everyone, if you weren't there you missed this in person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tRHCypurE
PFF
System Bot
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
The burnout was fantastic! I was lucky enough to witness it live.
Hopefully in the next couple years my car will be something worth taking pictures of Until then, Daily Driver class, here I come!
I know my dad, stepmom, boyfriend, roommate, car club (WI GM-Tuners) members who came to see the cars and myself had a great time. I wish I could make it next year, but I will be in Japan (you win some, you lose some I suppose). My car will be there with my roommate though. I look forward to seeing more pictures! Once my roommate (snowblindburd) gets his online I'm sure he will post a link up here somewhere.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Some close ups up MotorTV's car... this thing is beautiful.

The DD...

More of 88lambofiero's work...

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
I made it back home yesterday after a fun filled weekend. Thanks to everyone that showed up for this years show we had 89 Fieros at Chula Vista this year 80 on the show field. I hope eveyone enjoyed them self and I hope to see people at other Fiero Events this year.

------------------
The Prezzz

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Finally got time to throw up some of my pics from the Dells run.

Wednesday, both cars loaded and ready to go, trailer is full too.

First stop and a pic of my sister in-law Kathy.

Our two car caravan.

Ran into bad weather about 20 miles or so from the Dells, heavy rain and dark sky's.
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Thursday, our parking spots are secured!

Part of Kathy's PEAFOWL theme for her GT.

Food at Perkins with some of the Minnesota crew who caravan-ed out together..

Our Fieros in the Perkins parking lot.

The dinner cruise was lining up not too long after we got back, we passed, too full.
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
A few shots of MFF members cleaning bugs off their cars in the parking lot.

Some pics of the people hanging in the parking lot talking.

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Thursday morning breakfast run with the Prezz to Mimi's.

Cars in the lot at Mimi's.

The breakfast group.

The registration room.

A few parking lot pics.

Shades of things to come.

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Numerous people drove to the Friday afternoon event.

The Lost Canyon wagon tour

Getting tickets.

A few late arrivals.

Tina checking out the horses.

Waiting to start.

First group is off.

Our group is getting going.

Through a very narrow spot.

Enjoying the ride.

Passing the first group on their way back.

A formation that looks like an Eagle.

Good time and neat scenery.

[This message has been edited by fierohoho (edited 06-08-2010).]

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

fierohoho

3494 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Friday evening parking lot pics.

Marty was after me for some reason, I'm sure I didn't do anything.

Tie died Tim and his fake doobie.

General pics.

The shooter shooting the shooter.

Hanging on the sidewalk.

Whatcha lookin at Derek?

Talking.

Parking lot poker.

Chillin.

WooHoo, Jello Shots...

...and Pizza!

Uh Oh, someone had too much to drink.