Beautiful Body Kit by HausFiero
Started on: 06-02-2010 11:29 PM
Replies: 30
Last post by: mattwa on 06-04-2010 01:23 AM
HausFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
//images.fiero.nl/p...ages/painted0230.jpg

Found the pic on google images but it was actually a PFF post a while back. Just wondering if anyone sells this or how it's done...?

Btw wasn't sure if this would have went under technical discussion or general. What would this sort of thing usually go under?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
General is fine. And to answer your question that car does belong to a forum member. He has a build thread about it in the construction zone. You cannot buy that body kit, it's a one off design hand made by the owner.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That would be Fie Ro's one-off custom GT. The front bumper was made from an aftermarket Honda bumper chopped apart, I believe.

He has a thread in The Construction Zone about it. His car has the absolute best interior anyone has done for a Fiero.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I thought that was whodeanie's car?
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it is drop dead gorgeous I wish it was a kit. I might have to check out that thread to see what all he had to do. What would I have to search to find it?
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I checked it out some. His work is amazing. I wonder if he would ever be willing to make molds of that front bumper and sell
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
People have been trying to get him to make moulds of that front fascia for 5 years now. I wouldn't hold my breath, man
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Go for the 355 front end. Its what all the cool people do

Shameless little throw up pic of my car

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
smiles....how do you people get past the smiles on it? lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

smiles....how do you people get past the smiles on it? lol

Lol it only looks like a real smile from a direct front shot. side it just looks mean

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol it only looks like a real smile from a direct front shot. side it just looks mean

Not just your, but damn near all 355 bumpers....they look like a duck to me.....
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Not just your, but damn near all 355 bumpers....they look like a duck to me.....

Lol at least this duck moves under its own power
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Lol at least this duck moves under its own power

My duck will move. Just it sounds a "little off"
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

will move.

Key word's

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Key word's

Someone got a spell checker.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Someone got a spell checker.

Nope. I got skillz.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-03-2010).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

WOW I have never heard of someone calling their car pic THAT!!

Clasic PK
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Personally I'm not a fan of any of the 355 bumpers. The only two non-fiero bumpers I Iike at all are fie-ro's, and the pirhana front bumper. Spell check pirhana for me Pk. Lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

WOW I have never heard of someone calling their car pic THAT!!

Clasic PK

Lol i knew that was comming.

HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

yeah I'm not a big fan of those Ferrari bumpers though personally

PFF
System Bot
jreigner

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jreignerSend a Private Message to jreignerDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick I don't know if you remember me, I was at frysingers with my fiero I just bought a month ago then. Since then I've been absorbing pennocks, rereading posts. You take quite a beating on here and I got to get in on it. What I particularly like about your picture is you remembered the camera when you were broke down a level down in a parking garage double parked. Heh. Btw I like the front bumper, that angle doesn't do it justice to it as in reality.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jreigner:

Hey Rick I don't know if you remember me, I was at frysingers with my fiero I just bought a month ago then. Since then I've been absorbing pennocks, rereading posts. You take quite a beating on here and I got to get in on it. What I particularly like about your picture is you remembered the camera when you were broke down a level down in a parking garage double parked. Heh. Btw I like the front bumper, that angle doesn't do it justice to it as in reality.

Yea i remember you dude. You had the dark red fastback. How you been?
jreigner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jreignerSend a Private Message to jreignerDirect Link to This Post
I have been doin alright. Have had a spark plug break of in the cylinder and a caliper lock up on me so far. I have learned Fieros don't take kindly to the 'let's replace this because it looks old' mentality. I've been slowly putting my mods list together having read about 3 years worth of PFF. My fiero isn't any different looking than frysingers but at least its becoming more and more mechanically new. I'll be taking the upgrade approach AFTER Carlisle. Btw when are you heading out to Carlisle? I see alot of local fiero owners around here maybe we can have a fiero convoy(if we travel in packs it should decrease any mechanical failures along the way)!
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
lol thats mine
I wanted a bumper that didnt looked like a ferrari copy..just a 2000 Fiero interpretation
I think most 355 style bumpers are too long and droopy...I wanted a shorter and more aggressive front
If I had to build it now it would be different though

Sorry to hijack other conversations
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jreigner:

I have been doin alright. Have had a spark plug break of in the cylinder and a caliper lock up on me so far. I have learned Fieros don't take kindly to the 'let's replace this because it looks old' mentality. I've been slowly putting my mods list together having read about 3 years worth of PFF. My fiero isn't any different looking than frysingers but at least its becoming more and more mechanically new. I'll be taking the upgrade approach AFTER Carlisle. Btw when are you heading out to Carlisle? I see alot of local fiero owners around here maybe we can have a fiero convoy(if we travel in packs it should decrease any mechanical failures along the way)!

Depends on where you live. I have a small convoy but were all from around chester county and surrounding areas.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

I must not be one of the cool people... Nice Fiero, but I never have cared much for that bumper cover.
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

lol thats mine
I wanted a bumper that didnt looked like a ferrari copy..just a 2000 Fiero interpretation
I think most 355 style bumpers are too long and droopy...I wanted a shorter and more aggressive front

yeah that's what I like too. A shorter more aggressive nose. I actually pm'd u, idk if u got it or not though. An I'm not sure how to check my pm's yet either. Just joined the foum

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

You're right. I just threw up looking at it myself.
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post

lol thats mine

you should do something different, and to do my part in helping you out you can send that one to me and i'll try my best to find something to do with it.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

To be completely honest, I really don't like either. One is too long and droopy, the other is too short and stubby. Love the rest of the car though, GTR is the best name for that car, totally looks like a Nissan Skyline GTR (i think that maybe was the whole idea?)

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 06-04-2010).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock