Archie BMW GURU Whodeani etc by Hockaday
Started on: 05-30-2010 09:45 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 06-17-2010 07:59 AM
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Anyone and everyone with a fiero related business I would like with your permissionto make 3d models of your shop(s) buildings and have them put on google earth. I would just need some dimentions of the buildings. general dimensions would work to ( guesstimate ) iwould just needthe Heightof the building and witdth / length and a pic would be nice.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
bump
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking we should supply the password for the shop security system too.

Archie

That's my way of saying that I decline.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-31-2010).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Archie

WOW! and so gracefully too....
guess you could just go to MapQuest punch his address in "save picture as".... and transfer....to "Earth" or make up some dimentions. OR to the UnderWorld with him.
also i guess i will not get the V8 swap in IL, i was saving up for and go for the 3800. them guys seem nicer. try to help a guy drum up some business and see what you get!
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-31-2010).]

jokerb90

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Direct Link to This Post
Can't say I blame Archie -- I don't want my garage at my house noticed either --

not like someone can't figure it out, but a red neon saying all my good stuff is right here...

thanks, but no thanks.

I think the OP has good intentions, but I wouldn't want to play..
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I can't blame him either.

But, a very nice offer by Hockady. Plus for you for just trying to help the community.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I agree also I do not blame anyone of them on declining. They have all worked hard to get where they are today and I support them all the way. Knocking the guy for his response is not the way to go especially if you do someday want a swap done!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
sorry for the bitterness Archie....
its just if he is a business, whats to hide?? we all know what he does. and whats the SEC. system and insurance for?? it just seems like they think their invisible. like the Hood's in the area do not know what he does there.
if this is out of his house i stand corrected. but i am under the assumption from the number of swaps he has done that it is not.
i mean no harm thus the smiley....it just he seemed rather brash and invoked my dark side. again sorry for the harshness.
Dan

jokerb90

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Direct Link to This Post
double post...

[This message has been edited by jokerb90 (edited 05-31-2010).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Knocking the guy for his response is not the way to go especially if you do someday want a swap done!

i just think a respectfully "decline" was in order......thats all.

ok thats all from me. tis all in jest anyway....
Dan

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Decline Respecfully

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car 163 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i dont see where what hes doing would cause any harm, its not like its a 3d walkthrew of the insides of the building, just a rendering of the outside.... someone driving by with a camera could gather just as much info.... he just wants to "put you on the map"...

and probably less info then the owners themselves have posted from pictures and such in build threads, or on thier websites.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Maybe some are just ashamed at what they have as a shop and don't want the world to see it. May not be the case but I don't see having a 3D image posted on google making it any easier for someone to bust in the place.

FieroFiend

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFiendSend a Private Message to FieroFiendDirect Link to This Post
This cracks me up. Theres nothing bad about having your business show up as a tiny 3d icon on google earth, its like telling the yellow pages or pennocks ads that you wouldnt want your business advertised free of charge, not to mention the tactless manner it was declined in.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Agreed, I do not think that there were anything but good intentions in the original posters head. Everyone has the right to do and advertise as they please but a simple no thank you would have been sufficient. I am new here and do not know anyone really. Well actually I have met Whodeannie when I traveled to florida and stopped into his new shop to meet him. I would think that ANY kind of advertising would be welcome for someone who specializes in such an obscure vehicle especially free advertising. Peace

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Decline Respecfully

and it has been said i have poor grammar .......i respectfully decline to say more about this....
i hope this is not a sign of something in the IL water system
i should know better than to stray from the Mera thread....lesson learned.
Dan

vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
It really doesn't matter and you don't have to ask for anyones permission. There are sites you can go to that SHOW satellite images of anywere you want to see. There are not ussually very up to date. Last I looked at my house it had my old 97' Trans am still sitting in my yard 6 months after I got my 02 WS6 Trans am. I have to say the comment was rather rude.

Vinny
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jokerb90:

Can't say I blame Archie -- I don't want my garage at my house noticed either --

not like someone can't figure it out, but a red neon saying all my good stuff is right here...

thanks, but no thanks.

I think the OP has good intentions, but I wouldn't want to play..

I'm sure he had good intentions too.

I just don't think the OP thought it thru all the way.

My shop address is posted in several areas of this Forum & other places on the Internet.

Lots of pics of my shop are also posted.

Like you say, it's a function of doing business with Fiero people to have the information in front of Fiero people.

It's another thing to post up to every Tom, Dick & Harry "This is where I am, help yourself"

As it is, I don't even have a sign on the outside of my building because I don't desire to have everyone driving by to stop in like it's a Dollar Store. I'd never get anything done then.

So, thanks but no thanks.

A few guys here could mellow out a bit.

Archie
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

As it is, I don't even have a sign on the outside of my building because I don't desire to have everyone driving by to stop in like it's a Dollar Store. I'd never get anything done then.

Archie

I know the feeling....I get about three or four "walk ins" a day. I'll be in the middle of a tricky diagnosis on a BMW and somebody will roll in and expect me to drop everything I am doing and give me their list of stuff they need done now on their BMW or Benz.
I can't wait to relocate. My shop will be in my back yard. I'll be doing one swap at a time and mail order parts (wiring harnesses for 3800 swaps, returnless fuel rail kits, a/c hoses, etc)
As of now, my location will only be the same for the next 30-45 days. I don't mind posting the info up (I have 3 million in insurance coverage....my tools included), but unfortunately, my new setup will be totally different.
Dave
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
hey no problem i know i probably don't NEED their permission but since it is their business i wouldnt dream of doing it with out. I disagree on some points but its not my place to argue them. would it matter in the long run? probably not. it was just a nifty thing. if anyone would like any other buildings on google earth let me knowi'll do houses etc etc.

At the moment i dont have any services i can offer the community so this is just a small tid bit i could do for anyone who requested it. Just remember to those who would argue either point about this...when it comes to it...for a few bucks people can find anything about anyone. So lets just respect each others opinions.

That all being said if anyone is thinking of expanding their shop etc i would also make models for them so they could have a good idea about it etc. they would be private and not shared etc.

For all who've declined I understand and respect your decision. No harm no foul =)
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
My shop is a little off the main road because I do not want people just walking in. I do not have a sign up for this reason as well. I work on kit cars and sometimes real exotics as well and I do not want people to know what is in my shop unless I have them come by.
for me like Archie it is a mater of security. but I know you ment well.
D.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Archie

Start with the man in the mirror.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure he had good intentions too.

I just don't think the OP thought it thru all the way.

My shop address is posted in several areas of this Forum & other places on the Internet.

Lots of pics of my shop are also posted.

Like you say, it's a function of doing business with Fiero people to have the information in front of Fiero people.

It's another thing to post up to every Tom, Dick & Harry "This is where I am, help yourself"

So, thanks but no thanks.

Archie

Are you still hiding from that Attorney in Texas from many years back?

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Places of business especially mechanics workshops are nothing like dealer workshops there is no need just like there is less of a need online. You start putting up pics of a skyscraper and customers wonder whether or not they are paying extra for the building. If people really cared about this stuff they would only ever visit their GM dealer for everything as they serve coffee.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Archie

A simple "no" would have sufficed. That was pretty ignorant towards a guy whose only intention was to help Fiero vendors. Bad form indeed. I honestly thought you were better than that.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 06-03-2010).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

A "+" for you Hockaday for being a good sport and not overreacting

Originally posted by Hockaday:

hey no problem i know i probably don't NEED their permission but since it is their business i wouldnt dream of doing it with out. I disagree on some points but its not my place to argue them. would it matter in the long run? probably not. it was just a nifty thing. if anyone would like any other buildings on google earth let me knowi'll do houses etc etc.

At the moment i dont have any services i can offer the community so this is just a small tid bit i could do for anyone who requested it. Just remember to those who would argue either point about this...when it comes to it...for a few bucks people can find anything about anyone. So lets just respect each others opinions.

That all being said if anyone is thinking of expanding their shop etc i would also make models for them so they could have a good idea about it etc. they would be private and not shared etc.

For all who've declined I understand and respect your decision. No harm no foul =)

Let's follow Hockaday's lead.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 06-03-2010).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Another thread headed downhill fast for no good reason. I believe the OP meant well and I thought the response was humorous and not at all inappropriate.

I have serious security concerns about Google Earth, Google Street View, Bing, etc. It's one thing for someone to drive down the street, that takes some effort, but to have aerial views out there for billions to click on...is quite another. This is still new technology and people are adapting to it, but just because information is public, I don't believe it belongs on the internet. Houston appraisal district has restricted some of the information that is posted about people's property even though it's public information.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Start with the man in the mirror.

Archie doesn't want Shawnbag to show-up at the shop asking for a job.

salaciouse1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for salaciouse1Send a Private Message to salaciouse1Direct Link to This Post
I think Google Earth and the lot of satelite imaging is a little creepy. We live in an age of identity theft, bad economy, pedaphiles, etc. etc. I've had my house broken into before the technology made it readily findable to anyone with an internet connection. You can get online and look at somebodies shop and pretty much "case" the place without ever having to go near it. You could google somebodies shop and see where there security fences, the lot, rooftop enterances, etc. Maybe I'm paranoid but that sh*t isn't cool. The response in question may have been a little harsh sounding, but I completely agree with not wanting to have it posted on google earth. The people that need to find it can find it. If Archie is going to do a job for you and you can't find his shop we already have this new tech called cell phones that can be used to call the shop and I'm sure directions can be relayed. As stated before OP is good intentioned and also responded with some class to something some took to personal. Just my 2 cents
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I don't care for all of the information you can find on the Internet. Up until I changed it you could not only find my address by searching my phone number but you could get turn by turn directions to my house and a picture of what it looks like from the road.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
how is GoogleEarth different than MapQuest or the telephone book. yeah, they still make those with maps in them too....
just wondering. i can get turn by turn directions anywhere with an address, highlight marker and a map of the area...without a computer. just like the old days. i get lost all the time. so i can read a map. real good
later
D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-06-2010).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

how is GoogleEarth different than MapQuest or the telephone book. yeah, they still make those with maps in them too....
just wondering. i can get turn by turn directions anywhere with an address, highlight marker and a map of the area...without a computer. just like the old days. i get lost all the time. so i can read a map. real good
later
D

The point isn't that someone can do a search and get an address, The point is with google earth if someone highlighted your place, It would come up as a marker for everyone to see every time. Granted if someone was into Fiero's and wanted bmwguru, whodeanie, Archie, or whoever to do some work, then they could search for Fiero's and find that business/person. With google earth someone just needs to be casually looking at the area of the planet/state and it would be highlighted already. Kind of like a big sign saying to the world here is my business/home come mess with me. While advertising a business to those interested that business is great, highlighting a business on google earth so that everyone on the planet can see it is more or less inviting all of the folks with a narcissistic personality disorder to mess with them just because it's highlighted.

Mapquest, telephone books, and even internet searches will only show you what you are searching for. They don't highlight everything around that does not pertain to what you searched for.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-06-2010).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

There is a big difference. I remember way back when I discovered that our local library had phone books for other cities. I thought wow, this is great I can look up those long lost friends of mine. But the library only has so many cities, and you have to actually get off your butt and leave the house and go down to the building.

The point is that any weirdo with an internet connection can have instant access to something that used to require some effort. It just makes it infinitely easier to those evildoers to hatch up nefarious plans.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
point taken. sorry, but still seems silly.
like the cars being worked on does not set sail a red flag. or the noises. and what kind of "lazy" evil-doer is going to decide to steal from a place in another state? i say this cuz its these other people you seem to be refering to. not the evil doers in the Neighborhood. those are the ones i would worry about. still i see the point.
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-06-2010).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
Take as case in point, a friend of mine thought it'd be 'awesome' to put his house into Google Earth.

He lives in a small town, a very small town. He's also the only guy who's even remotely computer savvy in that town. So when you crank up Google Earth and browse to his town, the only things you see are a flat texture from the satellite image, and his house.

Less than two weeks before someone broke in.

------------------

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

point taken. sorry, but still seems silly.
like the cars being worked on does not set sail a red flag. or the noises. and what kind of "lazy" evil-doer is going to decide to steal from a place in another state? i say this cuz its these other people you seem to be refering to. not the evil doers in the Neighborhood. those are the ones i would worry about. still i see the point.
Dan

It doesn't mean out of state, But what about across town, the next town over, or the suburb of a city? Google Earth shows the highlights generally in the 50 to 100 mile radius. That is a large area. Depending on your location it could cove up to 3 states or more.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
If you want real internet Creepy goto spokeo.com and look yourself up. I had to use several email addresses just to remove myself and my family. Had a ton of info about my parents on it. Just goes to show that anything you type in gets data mined.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

If you want real internet Creepy goto spokeo.com and look yourself up. I had to use several email addresses just to remove myself and my family. Had a ton of info about my parents on it. Just goes to show that anything you type in gets data mined.

Gota check that out DIYSTU.
If I had a shop again, I would want it listed. A lot of people use it for finding places to do business with. If a business wants to hide from people seeing were they are located. Tells me they have something to hide in my opinion. I was looking for contractors the other day and found a company to drill my water well and to do concrete from Google. if they were not there I would not have known about them.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

Gota check that out DIYSTU.
If I had a shop again, I would want it listed. A lot of people use it for finding places to do business with. If a business wants to hide from people seeing were they are located. Tells me they have something to hide in my opinion. I was looking for contractors the other day and found a company to drill my water well and to do concrete from Google. if they were not there I would not have known about them.

Apparently some people are too dense to figure it out, so see if you can follow this......

A contractor or general auto repair shop or the like has to market in his local area. So they advertize in the local area. You likely could have found that contractor in your Yellow pages or local newspaper.

My business is very specific. It's not general auto repair. It's Fiero ONLY & only custom Fiero stuff... no stock Fiero stuff. I market nationwide to the people who desire & can afford the limited items that I sell or do. The people who are into Fieros & want custom work done can find me with a simple search or by asking other Fiero owners.

The local Fiero people who I've done stuff for found me thru the NIFE Fiero club or word of mouth from other customers. I don't seek nor do I desire the average non-Fiero customers because I don't work on anything but Fieros.

From what I've heard on the local news, the Rockford, IL area has the highest unemployment in IL right now & even when the national economy was good, the Rockford area had higher unemployment than most areas. Not many Rockford area people were looking for the services we offer.

Over the last 6 months, in an area just 4 miles from here, there have been several (I'm told 8) small businesses that have been broken into. Among them, several lawn care businesses & a couple of garages have been broken into. The culprits have backed their truck up to the overhead doors & pushed the doors in & then load up & leave.

I would imagine that if I was in that kind of business stealing at night, the 1st place I'd do my research for places to hit would be Google streets. I'd look for places in industrial parks where the people that work there are never there at night.

Now if that's not a good enough reason I'm not interested in the OP's offer then that's just too bad.

I've built major custom Fieros for people in at least 30 states. Initially those customers have found me without the service the OP offered.

When I get into the well drilling business, I'll consider advertizing locally.

As far as somebody looking for me..... I think your buddy Loyde has more people to hide from than I do. My business has been called V-8 Archie for more than 22 years now. I've had the same 800 munber for 17 years. The same web site location & email addresses for 14 years.So, it isn't like I'm hiding out from someone. If someone looking for me can't find me then they're even dumber than you are.

Yes, the insurance would cover major losses...... but they're not going to give me back the 1 or 2 years of my life that I have invested in some of the cars that have left here.

Ask Troy or Curley or Clayton or the Miura customer or any of the other people we've built cars for & I think they'll agree that not putting my operation out there for any thief to easily find has given them a little more security.

And, it's my customers that matter most.

Archie

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock