Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  After you are done with the Fiero.. what is your next fun car ? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
After you are done with the Fiero.. what is your next fun car ? by vortecfiero
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:22 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: DefEddie on 05-31-2010 09:46 PM
Tinkrr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinkrrSend a Private Message to TinkrrDirect Link to This Post
When I'm done with my fiero,
this will be my next ride:-
IP: Logged
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero is my "next fun car"!!! My current ride is almost complete so I decided to pick up another "project". Here is my current fun car:

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinkrr:

When I'm done with my fiero,
this will be my next ride:-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! your killin me, stop!! or i will need one tooo.....breathe....

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-31-2010).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
I think my Fiero GT will probably be the last car I build unless I get another one to add to the collection. Before I found the Fiero GT tho I used to be heavy into four wheeling and had several heavily modified Suzuki Samurai offroad/onroad builds. These little trucks are lots of fun and can go about anywhere and the best part is they are cheap to build and cheap to run. I kinda miss my zuk actually but when I get into the fiero and pop the top to go for a sporty ride I quickly forget about it. The only bummer about the samurai is that they are not very comfortable to ride in and they do not have a lot of horsepower, of course a well build suspension and SPring over lift with a Transfercase reduction can sure make it better. I used to have a nice Jeep Wrangler and a Fullsize Ford Bronco both lifted with offroad suspension and mudders and I gotta say that the samurai was the most fun and in a lot of ways the most capable of the three trucks I have wheeled in. Here is a rather nice example....

http://www.zuwharrie.com/ga...s/10490/DSC00319.JPG
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
ideally - Ferrari 208 GTO

reality - I really need to get working on my 68 Chevy pickup and get that done (started about 10 years ago). Although the 78 Firebird could probably use some TLC as well.

as for the 86 Fiero, probably will never be done unless I sell it (the 88 is technically done, as it is staying as close to original as I can keep it).

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 05-31-2010).]

vortecfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tiretread:

The Fiero is my "next fun car"!!! My current ride is almost complete so I decided to pick up another "project". Here is my current fun car:

i had better add a G8 and the GTO *

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

I despise it when folks quote pics. But, come on, that is the sweetest new age GTO on the road today.

tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I despise it when folks quote pics. But, come on, that is the sweetest new age GTO on the road today.

Thanks! It makes me smile. I can't even tell ya how excited I am to get home and start working on my Fiero.
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Either one of these:

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

WHAT !!!!! This site is for DIE HARD FIERO ENTHUISTS, and owners...We are not, and never will be "done" with our Fiero's. Their part of US ! So, with all due respect to you, if you're done with your Fiero, be done with this site. But I bet you'll be sorry you did both in the future.

Oh, I'm sorry. There are other cars out there that interest people. The Fiero is my first choice, but having a family makes it hard to drive it all the time .
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Man, I'm miss my GTO . Psst!!! I have a fiberglass bumper for sale for that car. PM me if interested.

Paul

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I still have my Fiero, but I've turned a lot of attention to my new 2-seater:

2005 Nissan 350z
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------

DefEddie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
I have two other "projects" both are long term basically.
I have a 1948 chrysler windsor that needs restored that has been in my family since new,got it after my grandpa died to restore with my son and give to him(he's 5 now)
And I have been collecting parts for my dream truck for a couple years,at the point where I need to send the body to be channeled over the frame a couple inches and begin putting together the engine.
When finished it will be a 92 yukon AWD turbo vortec 350 with custom built injection using LS6 corvette electronics,pcm and sensor stuffs.
Got everything to start putting the engine together now cept the cam,valve springs and a few other unnotables.
The rear cargo area has been turned into a convertible,and the interior is getting sheetmetaled.
It has a 2in suspension drop all around,and will get an additional 2in channel to bring the center of gravity down a bit more over the frame and set the fenders on top of some lightweight 18's.

Will get back to the yukon when i'm finished with the 88gt TGP engine swap,yukon is a money pit as I am doing it right with the good parts.
Currently just looks like a parts truck laying in my yard though,stripped down to cab/frame almost ready for chop shop.
I need more time and money!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock