Beast Fiero by theBDub
Started on: 05-12-2010 10:20 PM
Replies: 116
Last post by: Oreif on 05-24-2010 06:13 AM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Exactly Jake.... Archie does alot of great things. I was just saying Archie is not the only place, there are other alternatives... ATLEAST I DIDNT SEND HIM TO FASTFIEROS of DALLAS. He could get a beast fiero built by him, but it would take 50k and 15years though...
IP: Logged
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Did I break your bank yet?

Haha! Maybe! I love the passion in your post. I can tell you've thought about this a lot! I wouldn't get LEDs to highlight the bodywork, or big rims, but the rest sounds so nice. I hope you get a chance to do all that someday! As for me, right now my bank is a factor, but soon... soon it shouldn't be But time definitely is, so I won't likely have time to do anything myself, so I appreciate the reference.

I appreciate everything, guys. I think I have enough general information now to start looking at other threads and figuring out what I like, what works, doesn't work, etc. Thanks for all the time y'all have put forth to help me out.
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightDirect Link to This Post
All this talk about drag racing and 1/4 mile performance completely ignores the benefits of the Fiero mid/RWD layout. A mid/RWD layout is handling. I was hoping this thread would focus on improving the Fiero's strengths. Like how to mod the 84-87 suspesion to hanle up to today's standards. Handling and braking would/will be my focus for brainstorming modifications. The whole "stuff more power into the car" has been done and is already been focused on on many threads. Any thoughts on how to make our cars handle so that a sport compact won't out corner us on a twisty road?

------------------
Fiero SE 86 auto...on a mission to a performance classic.

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight:

All this talk about drag racing and 1/4 mile performance completely ignores the benefits of the Fiero mid/RWD layout. A mid/RWD layout is handling. I was hoping this thread would focus on improving the Fiero's strengths. Like how to mod the 84-87 suspesion to hanle up to today's standards. Handling and braking would/will be my focus for brainstorming modifications. The whole "stuff more power into the car" has been done and is already been focused on on many threads. Any thoughts on how to make our cars handle so that a sport compact won't out corner us on a twisty road?

Sounds like you need to start a thread so we can start that 'debate'....
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
Turbowedge: I don't mean to knock the V6 necessarily, but I wouldn't be as happy. I just have to have that V8 raw power under my hood... or trunk. Even if it wasn't the fastest, I love the sound and feel of a V8. It gives me goosebumps.

Two words...Borla exhaust. I have true dual Borla exhaust on my '88 fastback and by the sound of it you would never know it was a v-6. I do understand what you mean about a small block chevy though, I grew up with my family owning early seventies chevelles and monte carlos. That is one of the greatest things about our little cars, there are plenty of choices for both engines and transmissions. Just take your time and let your decision be best for you and enjoy. Good luck with whatever you decide .

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 05-16-2010).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight:

That's easy (relatively). Swap out an '88 suspension & go with urethane bushings. Or even better, aluminum control arms & heim joints. Just depends on how well you want it to handle & how harsh you'll accept the ride. Then of course tires & lightweight wheels. Bigger brakes. All of which has been covered a LOT here & elsewhere.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I anything can't do right since, because, pickles.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Oh and this is my old Fiero... just for craps and giggles. I miss my baby... (not the girl). I figured I should edit her out, but that's me in the 4th picture.

*EDIT* ^^ The mirror and huge scratch down the side happened about 1 week before I sold it, my neighbor backed into me, didn't realize, and kept driving along the side. Besides that, it was FLAWLESS. I was ticked. But she fixed it, and the guy still bought it for around the same price so it all worked out.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 05-16-2010).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I have always said I wouldn't drive a car with less than 8 cylinders. But times change, my 86 SE had a 2.8 and had a non stock exhaust. I loved how that car sounded. It was nice but different than the V8, I didn't mind the gas mileage either. Tell you the truth I have drove a few high reeving 4 bangers that were not the worse thing, as long as it doesn't sound like a bee in heat I like it.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Lambo's and porche's are a MR configuration for a reason...
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Oh and this is my old Fiero... just for craps and giggles. I miss my baby... (not the girl). I would edit her out... but I don't feel like taking the time to do so. So any creeps.. just beware she doesn't live anywhere near me

Well put me in the creep catagory! DAYYYUMMM.
I'll take that girl over the Fiero anytime!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Eight cylinders allll mine! Alllright. Hoold tight. I'm - a - High-way Star! (Deep Purple)
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
So when you change cars, you edit the car out and leave the gal? BTW: I'm assuming you dumped her when she jumped up and sat on your decklid.
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

So when you change cars, you edit the car out and leave the gal? BTW: I'm assuming you dumped her when she jumped up and sat on your decklid.

Nope, always leave the car, regardless of the gal

I just edited her out because I had time today. Just figured it was courteous.

**EDIT** And yes, that was the last straw that forced me to dump her. I couldn't have her doing that.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 05-16-2010).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

What does MR stand for?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

What does MR stand for?

Mid engine rear wheel drive?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Mid engine rear wheel drive?

Oh okay Didn't know.. Thanks.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I haven't posted in the technical section for a while. Something fishy is going on here according to Shaun over at RFT.

A banning for Avengador is in order.
by Shaun41178(2) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey avengadouche1, figured I would clue you into this since you like getting pedo's banned. This one openly admits it!!!!

http://www.fiero.com/forum/...ML/108672-3.html#p89

So go ahead, and rally your troops. Lets see you do it again. I expect results in 2 days. If not then my claim about you protecting fellow pedos stands.

theBDub, the quote above is from the guy people are mentioning in previous posts. If you sound too much like him you will get banned. He is basically accusing you of being a pedophile, but I haven't seen anything posted that is proof of this, unless what he was referring to was your young looking girlfriend. I would reply to his thread over at RFT, since they are obviosly following it, but my account there has been renderred inactive for a while now.
Maybe I hurt Shaun's little feelings over there and now they don't want me to post anymore. I hope they do ban me.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
in before the trash
I say BS on all of this. "money is sky is the limit" yeah right.
mucho money doesn't mean go out and buy a cheap Fiero. IF you did have any money you can buy a car already set up for race if you look around.
yeah something fishy here.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

theBDub, the quote above is from the guy people are mentioning in previous posts. If you sound too much like him you will get banned. He is basically accusing you of being a pedophile, but I haven't seen anything posted that is proof of this, unless what he was referring to was your young looking girlfriend. I would reply to his thread over at RFT, since they are obviosly following it, but my account there has been renderred inactive for a while now.
Maybe I hurt Shaun's little feelings over there and now they don't want me to post anymore. I hope they do ban me.

Thanks for the heads up.
----------------------------------------------------
For any RFT guys reading this, I'm 19, almost 20. That picture was from about 1.5 years ago, both my ex and I were 18. So there are no pedophile pictures up, and she is not dressed provocatively at all.

Originally posted by revin:

in before the trash
I say BS on all of this. "money is sky is the limit" yeah right.
mucho money doesn't mean go out and buy a cheap Fiero. IF you did have any money you can buy a car already set up for race if you look around.
yeah something fishy here.

I've explained myself multiple times... I want a Fiero because it was the first car that I had bought with my own money, and I loved it. I don't just want a fast car, everyone has one of them. I want a fast Fiero. And no, right now I don't have the money. But I'm in college, and I'm planning for my future. You don't have to believe me, but I'm not Shaun Hammitt. I got a PM not too long ago finally explaining everything and what was up. I had no idea who Shaun was, no idea what RFT was... and I was being accused of something that I didn't understand at all. If you read the above posts, I had talked to "Cletusbuildjunk" on YouTube a couple of times. This turned out to be Shaun. I literally had no idea that he was a known "instigator" or whatever, so when I posted questions on here they obviously sounded like him because I had talked to him a few times. Read below as well, click the link.

Moderator: If you get a heads up to ban me or something, please PM me before taking action. Here is the video comment page where I had talked to Shaun. About 1 week ago, you can see "TheBDub1234567"(me) and "Cletusbuildsjunk" conversed back and forth a few times, and his comments below mine was where I also got some info. If this isn't proof enough, then Idk what is.... plus I have a PICTURE OF ME above, and if you click my profile I have a link to my own Facebook. Why would I have public info if I was someone else? I don't know how else to prove myself... I've explained myself multiple times..

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

I gave you a +. You gave me an honest opinion even though you were probably going to get some -'s from it. I appreciate that a lot. Thank you.

Making a statement like that will raise some eyebrows. A new member, with not enough posts under his belt, could not rate anyone here, unless Cliff changed the rules. The members here are on the constant lookout for trolls. Most of the time it is just Shaun having signed in under another username. He eventually gets caught and banned again, so he complains about it, on the other forum, where he is a moderator and can't be banned.
I hope the owner of RFT realizes his responsibilities as owner of his forum before it's too late. One day, one of his members will step over the line and he will be held responsible for condoning their behavior. The owner of RFT was banned from here because he locked horns with Cliff Pennock, the owner of this forum.
There are many members here that are members on RFT, Darkhorizon is just one example. Being a member over there doesn't mean that one is bad person or that whole forum is bad, which it isn't. Some of the founding members of RFT were banned from here and decided to start that forum. There are really only a couple of troublemakers over there. They like to have vendettas against some of the members here that can border on the insane. Their favorite is to accuse people of being something heinous that they are not, with no proof at all. That is know as Libel and will probably cause that forum to be closed down, in some future date, when they piss off the wrong person for having their "fun". Now you know the story.
Usually these threads end up in that trash anyway, so don't be surprised if it happens.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

avengador1

35467 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Well put me in the creep catagory! DAYYYUMMM

Watch what you say or Shaun will label you a pedophile.

From an email Shaun sent me
LOL oh yea, I see you did go to rft and see the link I sent.

NO I did not call bdub the pedo you fruitcake. Learn to ****ing read pedo. THA Driver is claiming he is a pedo.

I'm sure what ThaDriver said was in jest. Again Shaun is making accusations with no proof. A person saying they like a young looking girl does not make them a pedophile automatically, even if they want to be called creepy. A person writting libelous things on the internet is open to a lawsuit.
If anyone needs or wants to contact Shaun his email is shaun41178@hotmail.com
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I liked this thread for awhile....

------------------
11.6@120 3800 turbo 88 coupe

Ultimate 3800 swap thread

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure what ThaDriver said was in jest. Again Shaun is making accusations with no proof. A person saying they like a young looking girl does not make them a pedophile automatically, even if they want to be called creepy. A person writting libelous things on the internet is open to a lawsuit.
If anyone needs or wants to contact Shaun his email is shaun41178@hotmail.com

I was a member at RFT - for about two weeks. They are nothing but complete assholes there (except for a couple guys) & after their BS I actually DELETED the text from every one of my posts & told them they did not deserve my help.
Obviously the term "creep" was used by the OP, & since I thought she was a mighty fine looking young woman (does anyone disagree?) I went with it. I'd say shawn can kiss my ass, but he'd take it as a gay thing....
theBDub - don't believe anything he says & just cut off all contact with him & RFT; you'll be better off.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I child proofed the house, but they got in anyway.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Tha Driver - I knew what you meant, and yes I don't have any contact with RFT at all, and don't communicate with him over YouTube any longer. I originally used the word "creep", and knew what you meant by what you said.

DH - I know... I want this thread to be done with. I have received the help I wanted, you guys helped me out so much. Now, we should just end it. I appreciate everything y'all have said, besides being accused of stuff, but I understand where that comes from so I'm not upset. Can we all just quit posting on this thread? If I'm the last one to post, I'll take that as a confirmation
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Usually these threads end up in that trash anyway, so don't be surprised if it happens.

At this point I wouldn't mind if it did! Thanks for taking the time to explain everything, I pretty much have it down now with the helpful PMs and connecting some dots. I understand that all of RFT isn't bad... but it probably would be better off if I didn't go over there. From what I've heard, the community here is a lot better. I'd rather stay
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

At this point I wouldn't mind if it did! Thanks for taking the time to explain everything, I pretty much have it down now with the helpful PMs and connecting some dots. I understand that all of RFT isn't bad... but it probably would be better off if I didn't go over there. From what I've heard, the community here is a lot better. I'd rather stay

RFT is not bad. Its just that little douchebag saun.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
The best thing to do is to ignore Shaun.
Even the mention of his name in this thread feeds his narcissistic personality disorder.

Here is some info someone PM'd me two years ago with regards to him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...personality_disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
• Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
• Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
• Requires excessive admiration
• Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
• Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
• Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
• Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
• Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

He's 8 for 8.

To theBDub,
Since the topic of this thread has gotten way off track, It may be a good idea to ask Cliff to lock it and/or trash can it. You can do it via PM.
Now that you have a better idea of things, you can now make new threads about your specific questions on the mods you would like to research.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 05-20-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
X2... Let's lock 'er down before it goes any farther.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I asked Cliff to look at it and either trash or lock... whatever he decides. I saved all the "worthy" posts in a Word document so I can have them for later view.

Thanks to EVERYONE! I'm walking out the door now, hope to see y'all around the forum!

Peace,

Brennan
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If anyone is curious as to what Shaun looks like. Get a look at his albums before he pulls them down. Be careful looking at his pictures though. He has a couple of pictures of a naked guy in one of his albums. Why would he want to take pictures of a naked guy?
http://community.webshots.com/user/shaun41178

If anyone wants to see a picture of what a REAL creep looks like, look below.

Shaun removed a lot of his posts here and became a real pain in the rear right before he was banned. He basically acted like a little brat who takes his ball away, so others can't play, before he runs home crying. That was back in 2002 and he still hasn't gotten over it. Here is what he changed a lot of his posts to.

Since the tribe "spoke" and booted me I guess they really dont' need all the info that I have provided either. So learn yourselves. SHAUN LIVES
GAY TURNER FOR SPINCHAT PREZ!!!

How mature does that sound?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-24-2010).]

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

Why do so many people want to make a dragster out of a Fiero? Don't try for the best 1/4 mile, try for the best Nürburgring lap time (or whatever road course you can get on).

I second the motion. 1/4 mile is old school, make the power sure, but can you make them handle an S curve at a buck twenty? then you're talking.

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I think anything over 300 HP is overkill in a Fiero. You will run into traction problems well before you hit that mark, especially if you decide to keep a stock width tire. Fortunatly you can get some wide body panels from www.v8archie.com to help with that situation and fot wider wheels.
Fieros have a low center of gravity and a fairly short wheelbase. That means they can be made to handle extremely good. It's like the old saying says speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
Be unique and remove the fuel cell, figure another place to put it, and run AWD (like out of an Eagle Talon TSI) setup mated to an engine that will give you everything that transmission can take. This has been one of my dreams (and if I win the lottery, you will have a very tough time keeping up with my dream ) to do this. If done right, it should keep you in the bracket you desire on the strip, as well as keep you in the tight edge of the corners on the mountain roads. To my knowledge, this has not been done before, so be the first!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

I second the motion. 1/4 mile is old school, make the power sure, but can you make them handle an S curve at a buck twenty? then you're talking.

You can take a fast Fiero to the track, put down some nice numbers and get much respect from others there. You can't not matter what you do to a Fiero take an S curve @ a buck twenty......Fieros handle well but face it they are not Vettes and will never handle like one.....Take a Fiero that puts down some nice 1/4 miles times and can handle well in the twisties then you have something.....

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 05-24-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

I think anything over 300 HP is overkill in a Fiero. You will run into traction problems well before you hit that mark, especially if you decide to keep a stock width tire. Fortunatly you can get some wide body panels from www.v8archie.com to help with that situation and fot wider wheels.
Fieros have a low center of gravity and a fairly short wheelbase. That means they can be made to handle extremely good. It's like the old saying says speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?

Not true on the traction part....I run a set of MTs at the track and have no issue with traction....... I am over the 300HP mark....those that say they traction issues are just not running the correct tire to get traction....
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philero:

Be unique and remove the fuel cell, figure another place to put it, and run AWD (like out of an Eagle Talon TSI) setup mated to an engine that will give you everything that transmission can take. This has been one of my dreams (and if I win the lottery, you will have a very tough time keeping up with my dream ) to do this. If done right, it should keep you in the bracket you desire on the strip, as well as keep you in the tight edge of the corners on the mountain roads. To my knowledge, this has not been done before, so be the first!

Alright, well you have about 4-5 years to win the lottery :P I'm still in school, but soon enough I'll be doing circles around you
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Fieros handle well but face it they are not Vettes and will never handle like one.

As for handling, Yes you can make a Fiero handle the same or better than a Corvette.
I can go thru S turns and other corners on the road courses faster than stock Corvettes and Vipers and just is fast as most of the street modified class cars.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock