Is your car a boy or a girl? by salaciouse1
Started on: 05-19-2010 10:00 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: 30+mpg on 06-22-2010 06:54 PM
Amethyst

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spynx:

If she named it Kuro Neko because of Trigun, then I give her two thumbs up

laugh... I can't say she did it from there, Kuro Neko is a pretty broad term... and there are plenty of black cats in other anime, like Jiji in Kiki's Delivery Service and right off the top of my head I can't think of any more...

It's more like her cars persona is a very big black panther... so kuro neko does most definitely describe her well!

Now if you said she was supposed to take a drink every time she sees her car, then I would most certainly say she named it from Trigun!! lol

Woo Hoo edited for page 2!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 05-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amethyst:

laugh... I can't say she did it from there, Kuro Neko is a pretty broad term... and there are plenty of black cats in other anime, like Jiji in Kiki's Delivery Service and right off the top of my head I can't think of any more...

It's more like her cars persona is a very big black panther... so kuro neko does most definitely describe her well!

Now if you said she was supposed to take a drink every time she sees her car, then I would most certainly say she named it from Trigun!! lol

Woo Hoo edited for page 2!!!

dont forget "TAKKUN" from FLCL...."Fooly Cooly".....that is the name of the black cat in that show...
also the name of my cat. he's a good boy...

i wish they still played Trigun on Cartoon network.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-22-2010).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
This is just way too creepy.

What is next bud vases for the dash?
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Maoo!

My Fiero's an attention whore, so I can only assume she's female.
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KaijuSenso:

For some reason, most cars I see i consider a male if it's a stickshift and female if auto. not quite sure why though. I'm sure though that my male S4 2.7t likes being around the Female A6 2.7t at work, even if she is bigger then him haha

Ya know why boys run faster then girls? Boys have ball bearings and a stick shift
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
My harem consite of hermaphrodites.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:
dont forget "TAKKUN" from FLCL...."Fooly Cooly".....that is the name of the black cat in that show...
also the name of my cat. he's a good boy...

i wish they still played Trigun on Cartoon network.

See? There's lots of kuro neko's out there!! As for Trigun, for heaven's sakes pick up the set! Right Stuf has half of them (1, 3, 6, 7 & 8) for $6 a dvd, if you want the remix, they are $10 (1, 2, 3 & 6) and Second Spin has the rest of them for about $8

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-...esults/desc/asc/50/1

http://www.secondspin.com/s...&image.x=0&image.y=0

------------------

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Seeing as my 2.8 has no balls... you get the idea...
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

This is just way too creepy.

What is next bud vases for the dash?

Any type of vase is too tall to sit on the dash... it's difficult enough getting a pop can to sit there!

I actually have crystals, hanging necklaces, and polished stones in my fiero...

which isn't any creepier than having dice hanging from the rear view mirror, which I've also had since we got them for all 4 of our fieros at Fierorama (lucky 13th I think). My purple dice are hanging off my track lighting above my computer...

Shrug, just means I'm unforgettable!

------------------

Bobby Carter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby CarterClick Here to visit Bobby Carter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bobby CarterDirect Link to This Post
Its definitely a girl! because i love her unconditionally!
Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoDirect Link to This Post

I love Trigun, that's for sure (I even have a KuroNeko t-shirt and plushie ), but sadly no I didn't name her from that. As my mom (Amethyst) said Kuro's persona is a Black Panther, that can assume the form of a black kitten, so black cat just fit perfectly. I have debated on giving her an actual name since she doesn't care what I call her, but old habits die hard and I've called her KuroNeko for soooo long now. Oh well, it fits and she doesn't mind.
PFF
System Bot
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tsukiko:

I have debated on giving her an actual name since she doesn't care what I call her, but old habits die hard and I've called her KuroNeko for soooo long now. Oh well, it fits and she doesn't mind.

laugh... especially since she's blue now!!

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Name: Azelice

Origin: Germanic.

Meaning: Noble kind; of the noble sort

Pronunciation: (ah zeh lees)
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by Isolde:

Best reply yet. I certainly agree that cars are female. Sterile, can't procreate or reproduce, but still, female.

Cars can too reproduce...look how many people start with one fiero and end up with 4 or more....Bob Barker says please have your Fieros spayed or neutered.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Any type of vase is too tall to sit on the dash... it's difficult enough getting a pop can to sit there!

I actually have crystals, hanging necklaces, and polished stones in my fiero...

which isn't any creepier than having dice hanging from the rear view mirror, which I've also had since we got them for all 4 of our fieros at Fierorama (lucky 13th I think). My purple dice are hanging off my track lighting above my computer...

Shrug, just means I'm unforgettable!

Ah....!

FYI a bud vase is a small glass tube that is on the dash or B pillars that holds a flower bud. It was something that once was used in old luxury cars back in the 1905-1930's era. Today can be found today in a VW Beetle. Just a little add of mostly for the females.

For a guy they are a little creepy unless you like highlighting your hair.

As for what ever else you got hanging that is up to you. I leave the hanging ornaments to the Christmas Tree.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 06-20-2010).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
So apparently my car's a man the wife tells me. When it wouldn't idle properly earlier, she announced 'He's pissed off!'. Rightly so, poor wee champ barely gets out of the driveway these days.

------------------

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I usually refer to my Fiero as "the Fiero" and not as a he or she. But, if i had to chose, I'd say mine is male. Its done a hell of a job getting through all kinds of crazy weather and it just keeps on going. It always lives outside in the elements, its a big banged up but that just means its had a fun time through its life and its not worried about winning any beauty contests
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
"Is your car a boy or a girl?"

No.

It is a car.

[This message has been edited by 30+mpg (edited 06-22-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave