Burn Survivors Car Show - West Michigan by RyanFromMichigan
Started on: 05-09-2010 11:19 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: Snapperhead on 05-20-2010 05:30 PM
RyanFromMichigan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else planning on attending this year? It's at Fifth Third ball park again on 5/15.

http://www.phoenix-society....0100212_120443_9.jpg
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
Me and Mera X like the shine part. if its nice out that day, we may show up. i love the country drives. this time we have a destination. the big city. i almost became one of the participants. i loved to play with fire when i was real young. valuable life lesson learned that day.
cool, if the weather permits, i should be there.
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-10-2010).]

aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Until I clicked on the link to see the flier, I thought it was a pun on the Fiero's propensity for car fire urban legends..

Hope you have a great show, and that nobody there's afraid of our little cars..
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
This is a great show. I had planed to attend until work and family issues came up. We have had as many as about 6 Fieros there and they get a decent repetition.

Wish I could be there. Have a good time and take pictures.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I will be there.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
If they allow beaters may be there.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Bring, tow or drag the rides. It's all about the fun at this show. A Fiero would never take a prize at this one anyway.

Vince
Fred88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fred88GTSend a Private Message to Fred88GTDirect Link to This Post
I will be there. Is there any plan to meet up before so we can park together?

Fred
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fred88GT:

I will be there. Is there any plan to meet up before so we can park together?

Fred

An early hookup and a line of Fieros coming in would be great. Let's set it up, we could hook up at Brann's on Leonard & 131 at 9:00 and leave Brans by 9:30 to drive in together.

I still have my interior apart for more updates so that wont be back together for the show.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-14-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Here is a link to Mapquest for the cruise from Brann's to the Burn Survivor show if we want to hook up and cruise over together.
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/10-PjkEeg4yd5jIV1G7MHEo

Let me know if it sounds like a plan.

Vince

Fred88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fred88GTSend a Private Message to Fred88GTDirect Link to This Post
Brann's sounds good to me. Being an early riser I would vote for earlier like 8:30 and 9:00.
But I can be there anytime.

As far as having no interior, I am bring the project car with sunburned paint
and half of interior.

Fred
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fred88GT:

Brann's sounds good to me. Being an early riser I would vote for earlier like 8:30 and 9:00.
But I can be there anytime.

As far as having no interior, I am bring the project car with sunburned paint
and half of interior.

Fred

Your time sound good to me. I was making it easy for you out of towners. Let's plan for meet 8:30 leave at 9:00 for the drive over. I wish I had my 87 with the skins all off so I could bring it over too. Maybe next year.

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Good show! 5 Fieros 1 Fiero trike... The trike looked very good, he did a great job on it.
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
Pictures?

I'm happy you had a good time. I only wish I could have been there also.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Snapperhead it was a great show. I had to leave early, but enjoyed it. Wow there are a lot of car clubs in west Michigan! And your car! Looks fantastic! Got a lot of great information from Fred! Kathy had some great ideas on get togethers. I am going to PM you in the future with some questions about work.

Steve W.
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Snapperhead what do you thing about an all Pontiac car show? I noticed today that there are several Pontiac car clubs in west Michigan. The West Michigan Chapter of POCI, West Michigan Firebird club, West Michigan Fiero Club?, and I thought I saw on one of the car show window tags West Michigan Pontiac Owners Car club. It would be kind of cool to have all the Pontiac's in West & Central Michigan at a show. I am not sure where a good place would be to have one, but that can be worked out. I'll check with some of the contacts I have with West Michigan POCI.

Anyone else like the idea?

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe
RyanFromMichigan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganDirect Link to This Post
I posted pictures of the trike here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080991.html
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok here is the pics I took at the burn show. I will also post the trike pics at the post link above.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-16-2010).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Ok here is the pics I took at the burn show. I will also post the trike pics at the post link above.

Wow ole the red Fiero. Not the prettiest Fiero but I bought it from Stan in Pittsburgh who saved it from the crusher and used it as a parts car. It has been daily driven ever since winter of 2001. Definitely needs body work and paint. It was a Texas car and the clear coat is gone on the surfaces that were exposed directly to the sun. The dealer put his stickers on both sail panels and the sun caused the glue to eat into them. So I have the outline of the state of Texas on my sail panels.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-18-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Wow ole the red Fiero. Not the prettiest Fiero but I bought it from Stan in Pittsburgh who saved it from the crusher and used it as a parts car. It has been daily driven ever since winter of 2001. Definitely needs body work and paint. It was a Texas car and the clear coat is gone on the surfaces that were exposed directly to the sun. The dealer put his stickers on both sail panels and the sun caused the glue to eat into them. So I have the outline of the state of Texas on my sail panels.

It looked just fine. Was great to have you there.

Vince

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock