Started on: 04-08-2010 08:31 AM
Replies: 125
Last post by: TopNotch on 05-06-2010 03:16 PM
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
The 12th Annual Swap Meet is 3 weeks away and I can't find any related threads. Is anyone going this year? I am planning to go Saturday for a one day visit but might drive down Friday after work if the situation is right. Will I have one of my Fieros? I am still undecided. What is everyone else planning?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for starting this topic. I was going to do this today.

I will be there. I should be there Friday mid morning. As always I leave mid afternoon (4ish or so) and drive all the way home on Saturday/Sunday morning.

Need info on the hotel.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
I was at the Fiero Factory yesterday on my way back from the Daytona show.

Jeremy and everyone really have been working hard to get ready for the swap meet. The place looks great, and they are excited to be hosting everyone.

I don't know who the host hotel is, but we stayed at the LaQuinta in on University just east of Jordan Lane. The hotel was clean, quiet, and the rates were great - $54 (plus taxes) for a King. Large parking lot out front for a cruise-in if that was a plan. The included breakfasr was decent too.

Hope they have a great turnout for the swap meet.

Joe
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Is there a "vindor fee" if you bring something to sell? I have some stuff that I need off of my shelf and out of my shed and thought about bringing it all down.

Paul
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
I'm heading up from Florida as are several of the folks from SpaceCoast Fieros. We're all staying at the La Quinta this year as well.

See you for Mexican on Friday night.

Marc

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 Coup w/V6 transplant
  • 85 GT newly on the road
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisDirect Link to This Post
This is from the Fiero Factory web site.

http://www.thefierofactory.com/swapmeet.php

The Fiero Factory 12th Annual Swap Meet

Come join the Fiero Factory and other assorted good friends for our 12th annual swap meet. Bring parts to sell or trade, come to buy parts, or simply come to hang out and bench race. This year's dates are Friday, April 30th through Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.

Anyone with Fiero parts to sell or who are looking to buy are encouraged to attend. There is no charge to attend the swap meet, and the Fiero Factory will not compete with your sales. The Fiero Factory staff will only sell parts to attendees if they are unable to find what they are looking for at the swap meet.

Vendors are encouraged to attend as well. Again, there is no charge for setup. We do ask that you phone or email in advance with your desired space requirements so that we can accomodate you.

The Fiero Factory is easily accessible via road or air. For driving directions, please click here. For airport information, please click here.

Most attendees stay in Huntsville. The host hotel is the Comfort Inn, 3788 University Drive Huntsville, AL 35805. They can be reached directly at (256) 533-3291 or (800) 221-2222.

For a larger map of all local area accomodations, please click on the thumbnail below.

This map will open in a new window.

For those looking to do something a little different while in the North Alabama/Huntsville area, try these Top 10 Huntsville & North Alabama Tourist Attractions.

The Fiero Factory would like to thank the following companies and individuals for their su
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VelociJuris:
Most attendees stay in Huntsville. The host hotel is the Comfort Inn, 3788 University Drive Huntsville, AL 35805. They can be reached directly at (256) 533-3291 or (800) 221-2222.

I have nothing against Comfort Inns, but I don't care for that part of University Dr. It's just a couple of blocks from Gov assisted housing. If you're going to stay somewhere on University, I'd recommend staying west of Sparkman. I'm working in Huntsville now, and staying at the Intown Suites right behind the La Quinta. There is another Comfort Inn just west of Sparkman that I've stayed in before. I can recommend that one.
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
Just to let everyone know Ridgelandbaseball and Mattwa will be there.

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Rodney - Great minds think alike. I am looking forward to seeing you again and buying some more of your great products.

Joe - I have stayed at both places and they are nice. If I do come down Friday night I will try the Comfort Inn first to be with the gang. If the are full I will try La Quinta.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I also plan to be there but will be staying at a relative's house in Huntsville.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 04-08-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I also plan to be there but will be staying at a relative's house in Huntsville.

Nelson

Address??? Party? Woo Hoo!!!

Or are we gonna have to track you down.
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try to make it out...
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
I was at the Factory yesterday too.. The place does look great, Jeremy told me his wife was doing alot of work cleaning the place up, and he mentioned something about painting the place and trying to give it a more modern look. Then again i wasent paying much attention to the look of the place.. I was too busy drooling over the Ferrari Dino rebody that was there.. There was a cool 87 notchie there too that was done up to look like the Indy.. Had the hood scoop and everything.. Was pretty cool.

But im planning on attending, and theres a few fiero owners who work on the same street i do.. This weekend i plan to pass out some swap meet flyers and Fiero Factory business cards.. But it all depends on if my boss lets me have the day off.. I already asked for it, and he said it "should" be ok, so ill have to wait and see. And i need to see if i can find a friend to come along with me.. I dont really wanna drive 3 - 4 hrs alone.

I have nothing to sell, and i probably wont even buy much of anything, lol.. I just wanna come hang out with Jeremy and everyone else.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 04-08-2010).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there. I don't think I've missed one yet.

Don't have a thing to sell (unless someone wants my fastback, but it won't be any cheaper than it was last year. )
Really just going to hang out and socialize.
------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-09-2010).]

ninjabruce

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Gonna try and make it up if the Fiero isn't being too finicky....I will also try and bring up some of the other Pensacola, FL area Fiero's if they are willing to make the trip !! Anyone want to be a chase vehicle?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-10-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ninjabruce:

Gonna try and make it up if the Fiero isn't being too finicky....I will also try and bring up some of the other Pensacola, FL area Fiero's if they are willing to make the trip !! Anyone want to be a chase vehicle?

Same boat here ( that stupid miss scares me for long distance ), tho I'm going south instead of north.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I will be their on Sat. I will have my truck and maybe trailer full of parts that Clayton, Ben and I need gone
I am not sure what all I will have yet I need to gather it all up but it will be a lot of stock parts and maybe a few custom ones as well
D.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Don't have a thing to sell (unless someone wants my fastback, but it won't be any cheaper than it was last year. )
Really just going to hang out and socialize.

I don't think that I've even washed my car since last year. I did not know that paint would grow mold.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Marianna and I are looking forward to rolling in on Friday

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post
thatd be so badass to go to, but i would feel really lame in my almost stock fiero next to all the badass ones lol
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xeps:

thatd be so badass to go to, but i would feel really lame in my almost stock fiero next to all the badass ones lol

Thats never bad. Most of the fiero's that show up at carlisle are stock. Hell my green fiero is more or less stock with added touches. (i cant change anything on the outside or my dad will kill me.

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I'm rolling in late Thursday. Its an 11 hour drive and I'll stop at one of Big Bob Gibson's BBQ in Decatur for dinner4. I have a room at La Quinta for three nights..

Is Paul V making the trip with you Rodney??
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xeps:

Many of us do not show up in Fieros. There is not a lot of room to stow parts. We will have a station wagon or truck.

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingDirect Link to This Post
This will be my first time!
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
The wife just confirmed that my son's birthday party is going to be on May 1st this year. Sorry friends, y'all will have to carry on without me this year Maybe I can get Bob to go anyway and bring his yearly round of cheese and crackers.
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, trying to talk olejoedad in going. I register at the Comfort Inn but if everyone is talking about La Quinta, is that La Quinta east or La Quinta west?

Jack

------------------
If you can not run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna try my best to be there. I have some parts that need a new home too. I'ma needin' some cash to put into one of the cars. It'd be great to meet more of you Fiero crazies. I'll either bring my dad or a friend if I can make it.

Paul
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there in a Fiero that will look oddly like a Dodge Caliber . I'll have a wholeheapinbuncha stuff with me to sell to include whatever I have left of Ferarrio.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
If all goes well I'll be there in my Trans am. Anybody got a bare 88 cradle they would part with cheap? I maybe in the market if someone was bringing one to the meet.

Vinny

------------------
88GT (permanently under the knife)
80 Trans am (also under the knife)
02 Trans am (sometimes under the knife)

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:

I'll be there, trying to talk olejoedad in going. I register at the Comfort Inn but if everyone is talking about La Quinta, is that La Quinta east or La Quinta west?

Jack

I believe that La Quinta is east of the Comfort. It is just down the road from the La Quinta within spittn distance.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-11-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

I don't think that I've even washed my car since last year. I did not know that paint would grow mold.

It does .. and once it starts good luck getting rid of it.. i have a car that has mildew and it refuses to die no matter what i do.
PFF
System Bot
tellron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tellronClick Here to visit tellron's HomePageSend a Private Message to tellronDirect Link to This Post
We will be rolling in on Friday with Frank and Marianna from Florida. Coming with the Dodge Magnum. Frank is right not enough room for parts in a Fiero. Last time I went with a Fiero, I bought 2 seats and a transmission. Lucky me, one of our Floridians came up with a truck.
See you all soon.
Also will have DVD's for sale for $5.00 that have almost 600 high res pictures of the Florida Fiero Weekend held at the Daytona Speedway March 2010. The pictures cover all events leading up to the show on Saturday. Don't miss out on viewing the great time that you may have missed.

Thanks
Ron
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:

Jack

Jack

Here is the one we are booked into

La Quinta Inn

3140 University Dr. N. W.

Huntsville, AL 35816

256 533-0756

http://www.lq.com/lq/proper...ent=LQ719&propId=719

Frank
vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Is there anything to entertain a (soon to be) 4 year old and wife in Huntsville? Anything else going on?

Vinny
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
^^ space and rocket center... The kid will love it. (hopefully)
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vinny:

If all goes well I'll be there in my Trans am. Anybody got a bare 88 cradle they would part with cheap? I maybe in the market if someone was bringing one to the meet.

Vinny

I've got one just sitting here taking up space, make me an offer. Could easily load it onto the truck and bring it along. Kind of depends on the incentive.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-12-2010).]

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vinny:

Is there anything to entertain a (soon to be) 4 year old and wife in Huntsville? Anything else going on?

Vinny

Sci-Quest.

Also, another vote for the Rocket Center.
Fierotech

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for starting this topic. We've been quite busy getting ready and handling the day-to-day.

The basics have been covered, but no, there are no vendor fees. There are no entry fees. There are actually no fees of any sort, unless you want to buy a T-shirt or snack, or enter a raffle or 50/50 drawing.

Also, as mentioned, don't hesitate to come down because your car is too "stock", etc...this isn't a car show...this is a place and time for everyone to just hang out, have a good time, and maybe swap some parts around.

We will have tents set up and plenty of space inside the fence for cars, parts, and whatever else you want to bring (as long as it doesn't have to be fed).

The shop will be open and working Friday. We will do our best to accomodate those who need or want work done, however we will have to limit the amount of work we take in. I hope everyone understands; our crew has been working hard getting the shop ready, and I want them to be able to enjoy the swap meet too.

If anyone has any questions or requests, let me know, and we'll do our best to accomodate.

Truly looking forward to seeing everyone!

Take care--

Jeremy and Stacey

------------------

Xeps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XepsSend a Private Message to XepsDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it would be awesome to come if my engine finally gets fixed this week, even though i wouldnt have any money, it would still be cool to come see and chill out.
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post
man..i'm so glad i saw this post b/c i completely forgotabout it being that time of year....i would hate to miss it seeing as how i only live like 20 mins aways from the factory now....too bad both cars are under construction this year....it will still be a blast though
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock