Started on: 04-08-2010 08:31 AM
Replies: 125
Last post by: TopNotch on 05-06-2010 03:16 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotech:

One week away!

T-Shirts are in:

(low light camera phone pics, look much "crisper" in person)

I'd have been interested in one of those shirts had it been something distinctive like a notchback Fiero but, I don't want anyone confusing that outline with a Toyota.

Oh yreah, here's a bump for the Swap Meet.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-26-2010).]

IP: Logged
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Some of us will be leaving from Redick - Petro Truck Stop Friday morning.

Click on the Petro logo on the calender page below for the location

http://spacecoastfieros.com/calendar/index.html

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is coming through Florida and needs a place to stay near Pensacola, my home is always open and we have plenty of extra room, garage space, and tools available! Just shoot me a pm!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 04-27-2010).]

PontiacFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
Some of you may be interested in attending this outdoor BBQ and music festival in Huntsville this Friday and Saturday nights.

It is a smaller festival, but has some good BBQ since it is a competition.

It is downtown only a couple of miles from the hotels on University Drive.

http://www.rocketcitybbq.com/

It is usually well attended.

[This message has been edited by PontiacFiero (edited 04-27-2010).]

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I will again be there this year. I should have everything on hand. If you want something send me an email and I'll be sure to bring it along. I do not take credit cards at shows. Check or cash only.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

I will again be there this year. I should have everything on hand. If you want something send me an email and I'll be sure to bring it along. I do not take credit cards at shows. Check or cash only.

If I can definitely make it I will find you and talk about your short shifter for the j-bodies. Or am I correct that you are making them?

What's the rule for dogs? Can any come? I have a Lab/Sheppard mix that is five months old and we don't want to leave her at home......simply because we want a home to come home to. She's great with kids too. Yes, she will be leashed.

Paul

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-27-2010).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:
La Quinta is a bit cheaper, so many are giving that a try. I know at the Comfort Inn the wifi connection seems to work in the lobby but not too well in the rooms in the back. La Quinta is on the same side of the road as the Mexican restaurant (I think) so you won't have to cross the six lane road after a couple of 41 oz margauritas. :

I have stayed at both thru the years. I still prefer the Comfort Inn. More relaxing. Can sit by the pool. Room to walk around. Nice free breakfast.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm registered at the Comfort/Quality.
See y'all there.
Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

What's the rule for dogs? Can any come? I have a Lab/Sheppard mix that is five months old and we don't want to leave her at home......simply because we want a home to come home to. She's great with kids too. Yes, she will be leashed.

Paul

No problem with bringing pets; Please do keep them on leashes, though. Plenty of space for them to get lost in, and lots of stuff for them to get hurt on, and we don't want either to happen.

Speaking of dogs, (ok, bad segue) we will be selling hot dogs/chilli dogs Friday. Saturday, we have Autozone on board as a MAJOR sponsor (donated some great door prizes, bring extra raffle money!!!) and they will be out there grilling hamburgers and hot dogs for us, free for those attending. (yes, you must be present to get free food...) We also have nachos and cheese, and a great variety of chips, cookies, muffins, and drinks, so please come hungry...I fear I'm going to have a hot dog and a bag of chips for dinner every night for the next several months, otherwise.

To give you an idea of the support I'm receiving from Autozone, in addition to the great stuff we have from The Fiero Store, Rodney Dickman, Mr. Mikes, V8 Archie, Paul McKibben, and others, we have several gift certificates, floor jacks, a battery charger (big one, not a little "battery tender"), and a GRAND PRIZE folding cherry picker! All of our sponsors are great; please take a minute to thank (and patronize) them!

Ron, I'm just gonna ignore you.

See you all here!

Jeremy B.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Not sure when I'm arriving at this point but, I assure you, I won't miss the free burgers.

Ron
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
I'm be there rain or sunshine. I'll be the one full of questions u want be able to miss me lol
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Looks like things are back to normal as far as me and work. They handed me a bunch of stuff to do before I Ieave. Too much to get done and still be able to make the trip. So I'm going to have to cancel again. Can't complain too much though. I have a job.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 04-28-2010).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
hmmm.. seems like the weather is gonna be against us.. they are saying thunderstorms for saturday..
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look like we'll be makin' it due to some possible future financial issues. Man, I was hopin' to get a ride in someones SC car or even a turbo'd something. Maybe see you all next year.

Paul
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by blackrams:

I assure you, I won't miss the free burgers.

Ron

Jeremy, you'd better stock up!!! I hear Ron's got an appitite. Sorry, Ron. Just had to get in a dig since I won't be there.

Paul
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Loading up the parts today for sat. save me a spot under the cover, I melt in rain
Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post
Tents are up, shop is cleared out for space, grill is set up inside, and no car in the lobby so we have more room inside. Tomorrow (Friday) is supposed to be quite nice. Saturday...well, that's when the raffle and free food is, so come hang out under the tents with us. (only a 60% chance of T'storms, depending on where you look)

Looking forward to seeing everyone--

Jeremy B.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I hope everyone has fun and that the weather cooperates. I had planned on attending too, but the old Bugeye needed some work done to it and that wiped out the money I had saved to make the trip.

Jeremy......I will take a t-shirt though! Save a large one for me.

PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Yea I need a shirt too xlarge I'm leaving at 3:00 am u can't miss me f250 superduty with a bunch of chicken lights

------------------
All ways on my IPHONE!!!!!!

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I am all loaded up and tarped down. I will leave here first thing in the morning. with a truck and trailer full of parts most will be make an offer
see you all their.
D.
PontiacFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
I was there late this afternoon. There was already a good crowd and lots of parts. The shops looks better than ever, especially the front room. A large group had dinner at the mexican resturant.
Don't miss it.
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Some body better come back with pics to post up for the ones that couldn't make it.
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
I just got back home from the meet. Found several items I needed and met lots of nice people. I think the weather kept some away as it seemed way down from last time I was there about 5 years ago. I had to leave at 11:00 am so more may have trickled in. Lots of nice cars and I even got to drive Jack Gunsett's very nice white and silver 4.9 6-speed coupe. PLENTY of power and rode like a dream. Next year everyone that can should make an extra effort to attend so we don't see this thing end.

Vinny
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I were just there at the Swap Meet, and we had a great time. Jeremy really cleaned and re-organized the place.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Well, I was going to head down today... But then this happened.

Glad I live at the top of a hill - everything below is flooded.
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
I went to the swap meet yesterday, and it turned out to be more than just a pleasure trip. While I was showing my car to someone taking pictures, I noticed that the edge of my accessory belt was shredding off. It was because I had done a dumb thing. I had just replaced my alternator, and like a dummy, I didn't notice that it had the wrong pulley. The car is my 88 duke, which uses a 6 rib serpentine belt, but the alternator had a 5-rib (v-6 style) pulley on it. Well, if you're going to have trouble with a Fiero, there isn't any better place to be than the Fiero Factory. They pulled my alternator, replaced the pulley, and put on a new belt. Kudos to Jeremy and his staff for going out of their way to get my car fixed quickly right in the middle of everything.
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

TopNotch

3537 posts
Member since Feb 2009
I was distracted from my picture taking by the car trouble I described above, but I did get pictures of this nice Mera:

I was impressed that it still had Mera badging on it.

Nice engine!
Edit: Hm.... His trunk light is dangling.

[This message has been edited by TopNotch (edited 05-02-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I went sat. and even with the heavy rain in the morning when I got their is did clear out fast. but it did leave the place a muddy mess. but as always I had a great time just visiting with everyone. I think I broke even for the trip and did donate what parts I had left to the Fiero Factory. the place is looking great and I am sure it will look way better next time I am able to visit. all and all the trip was fun with only one problem on the way home I was driving home just outside of fort payne and an old lady in a full size pickup that could not even see over the dash decided she wanted my lane and ran me all the way off the road into the grass, I was able to keep from crashing and got back on the road after I stoped to see if the motor and the trailer where ok. but I did make it home ok after that.
D.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to Jeremy and Company for a fine time.
Too bad the weather forecast and the economy (my speculation) both decided to happen this weekend.
Would have liked to see a larger turnout, but everyone there had a good time.

The Fiero Factory looks better than ever. They've really done an amazing job.
I didn't even realize that the showroom floor had blue tile in the checkerboard.

Originally posted by whodeanie:

...I was driving home just outside of fort payne and an old lady in a full size pickup that could not even see over the dash decided she wanted my lane and ran me all the way off the road into the grass, I was able to keep from crashing and got back on the road after I stoped to see if the motor and the trailer where ok. but I did make it home ok after that.

Holy crap, Dean!

I'm happy that nothing solid interruped your off-road excursion.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
More pics please.
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post
me and my old lady showed up for a little while bout mid day on saturday....we did not stay too long as both of us were slopping around in flip flops and had not properly prepared for mud...none the less, had a great time looking around at the cars and chatting w/ some folks......place is looking top notch too
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Well, I was only there for a few hours on Friday, couldn't stay for the free burgers on Saturday.
But, had a good time none the less. The Fiero Factory looked great.
Now, if I could just find a notchback Fiero Tee Shirt at Fiero Factory instead of Toyota Supra shirts, the world would be perfect.

Ron
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
Was an adventure going home thru the heavy rain and flooding. Had to detour once and then got stuck on the freeway for over an hour waiting for the water to recede.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Was an adventure going home thru the heavy rain and flooding. Had to detour once and then got stuck on the freeway for over an hour waiting for the water to recede.

We hoped you were going to be in front of the monsoon.
Apparently not.

At least you made it home safely.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I left early Sunday morning (4am) after listening to tornado warnings and heavy rain. No traffic on I65 and no rain. Once the sun came up it was just cloudy until the Florida border. On I10 the outside temperature was 99 on my cars outside temp guage. Once into Florida it was just hot and humid and a 13-14 hour drive to get home. I slept quite well Sunday night.
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Me an the family drove up sat morning but had to leave early due to the weather back home MS but had a blast while we were there. I'm drive my car up there next year instead of pulling it. Also on a short thought I'm looking for a 3.4 oil pan an a 4 barrell intake for the same 3.4
vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
PS40.............You have a PM
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Pm'd back vinny
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

It was this big

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Ms Lori unloading:

Next generation Fiero tech

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock