Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  More police- fiero profiling.... its the green ones turn (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
More police- fiero profiling.... its the green ones turn by pontiackid86
Started on: 04-03-2010 02:39 AM
Replies: 43
Last post by: PerKr on 08-30-2010 04:57 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I guess ive been lucky. My car has been garaged for about a year but .. I was at an all adult party that got raided, my car sitting out front with its red underbody lights on and the cop said - Whos car has the stupid red lights under it? Of course i said, those are my stupid red lights. Cop said - If i see those on again im giving you a ticket.

Ha, Im pretty sure I can have whatever lights i want on under or in my car if its parked in someones lawn? I just smiled at him.

I think he was pissed everyone was legal and just wanted someone to yell at lol.

I really dislike it when the side of their cars say to serve and protect and then you get a cop come up to your window with a nasty attitude right off that bat. Ive been pulled over on my bike for no good reason two times and both times the cops were just so mean, terrible attitudes. I gave them all the respect they need and still - very nasty : i dont get it?? What I do not like is that they can give you a ticket for whatever even if you are innocent and when you go to fight it you still have to pay a 60$ court fee. Its crap.

Cops are great, but just like any other job - ANY customer service job, you treat the people you are serving with respect. Im glad its only a handful of cops that are nasty like that.
IP: Logged
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
I was once pulled over, questioned and ID'd (As well as my passenger) because apparently my car "Matched the description of a car involved with a baseball bat threat". Lol, How the F#@$ does anyone confuse a Fiero with a different vehicle? Oh well, Cop was VERY courteous and apologetic, and I am ALWAYS courteous and respectful to cops, regardless of the scenario. Just don't like the thought of pepper spray. Milwaukee cops, yikes!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

fiero al

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero alSend a Private Message to fiero alDirect Link to This Post
i thought it was interesting that they were trying to pass a law to allow police to pull someone over just becuase the cop thought they were speeding. they even have a class for cops so that they can learn to guess someones speed. im not sure what thier going to do with this but i don't think will go to far because if they do pass this, they will be pulling people over just becuase thier car looks fast. for example the fiero.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero al:
they will be pulling people over just becuase thier car looks fast. for example the fiero.

???

anyway, guessing speeds? soon enough they're gonna play "guess the murderer" or "guess the future fellon" and have laws to put any unlucky bastard behind bars
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock