Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  If you could buy any fiero, who's would you buy? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
If you could buy any fiero, who's would you buy? by fiero86_gt
Started on: 08-29-2009 11:42 AM
Replies: 112
Last post by: Erik on 10-29-2010 03:56 AM
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
No Mera's anyone?
IP: Logged
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

or maybe cool blue's. theyres just so many!!!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Should a Mera/308 pop up and money was no object I would buy it just to have it but its not something I cant live without and I wouldn't trade my current Fiero for it.

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

No Mera's anyone?

I like the Mera/308 and would like to have one just to drive around but I wouldnt put it at the top of my list.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Ed Stephens Fino.
But I never could afford it.
It's in the forum somewhere but I don't know how to post a picture.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
OK...I'll throw out the first Mera. I will take hnthomp's red T-Top Mera with the 3800SC. That car is almost perfect (needs a 6 speed).

My problem is that most of the really nice looking ones are choptops....and I just couldn't live with a chop on a daily basis. Who was it that had the Dirty Rat? The Choptop targa. THAT I could do, but I would never be able to drive it with the targa top in....I am just too claustrophobic.

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 08-30-2009).]

chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
whose ever this one belongs to:

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
I would grab Paul V's 88 GT with the Vette motor in a heartbeat.

------------------
..from beautiful Caledonia, WI
88 GT 5-speed soon to be an LS1
08 Solstice GXP 5 speed
08 Caddy SRX w/N*
02 Trailblazer
00 Pontiac GTP with GTX package
96 Suburban

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I vote for the Black Formula T-Top previously posted.

------------------
Jonathan
1987 SE wrecked parts car
1985 SE parts car 23K miles

Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
My old 88GT .... recently sold to someone in Florida....now its probaly lost to me forever!!!

and, if I had a 5 car garage...

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

or maybe cool blue's. theyres just so many!!!

Oh thank you, was wondering if it was going to make the list !!!

I'd love to have Madcurls silver Fiero

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 08-31-2009).]

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Kameo Kid's:

I'm not sure if he still own it anymore....but it was a beautiful car and he is a very nice person.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

This one (finished) or Randye's super nice orange GT!

WOW!
I don't know if my car really belongs in the company of most of the cars in this thread, but I'm honored!
The funny thing is that Yellowstone's car and Curley's silver GT have been 2 of my major inspirations for even getting into this madness in the first place...and of course they are the top 2 cars that I would buy... if they would sell them to me
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
John in Canada has a couple votes all ready but it is the one I would buy if it was even at all possable.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iron_Mark_2003:

Kameo Kid's:

I'm not sure if he still own it anymore....but it was a beautiful car and he is a very nice person.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073230.html
You could own it if you wanted it.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Chris West's red notchie with your normal, average run of the mill 4.0 litre Aurora V-8 with turbo and NSX 6 speed trans!
Can you say "strong runner"? Sure you can.........

Sorry...dont have a clue on how to post pics and.....I seem to only have a pic of his dash for some reason.

Kit
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

I would probably be energized enough to buy it if I had excess cash to handle all the headaches that will come with the car. It's a shame that it finally frustrated Kelly to the point of exhaustion. I really do miss his presence around here. He was always a good friend. I hope that he one day changes his mind about selling it and just needs a bit to regenerate his passion.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post

I had a bad feeling on this when it all started.

He as so much in it now that it would be hard for him to sell it for what it is worth. He will either have to take the hit, part it out or let it sit. Not many other options once you lose interest.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrismclubm:

whose ever this one belongs to:

You do realize that is the prototype, right?

As far as who's Fiero I would own, I would have no clue. There are far too many beautiful Fieros out there, and each one has it's own fantastic feature

Dave

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

"Shoot him, cut out his tongue, and then shoot his tongue!"

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

I had a bad feeling on this when it all started.

He as so much in it now that it would be hard for him to sell it for what it is worth. He will either have to take the hit, part it out or let it sit. Not many other options once you lose interest.

I hear you, I miss his posts too. If it was my car I would drop the drive train and pull the motor out and e-bay it. Put a 38000 or SBC in it and just enjoy the car.
Feel the same way about the Dirty Rat.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Rickady's. But I am getting tired of waiting....

Closet thing to a factory version I've seen without the excess. Very well done.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 09-01-2009).]

Fierostarvin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinDirect Link to This Post
I second that!!
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4: R Runner's IMSA for sure

My thoughts exactly!
KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIERODirect Link to This Post
the first Indy

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post

I hear you, I miss his posts too. If it was my car I would drop the drive train and pull the motor out and e-bay it. Put a 38000 or SBC in it and just enjoy the car.
Feel the same way about the Dirty Rat.

When I heard what he was wanting to do it was a big job and I had hoped he had someone who knew what they were doing. The swap is one thing but the turbo deal is not for the amature. Even once you get it back you may have to continue to tune to keep it right.

There was a guy in PA a few years back that had a wicked fast 2.8 turbo that was punched out. He told me once how many engines he went through till it was right. He then had to keep tweeking with a lap top to keep it working rights. He had a ton of money in it and sold it for a lot less than he had in it. When you do this kind of stuff to a Fiero you do if for love not profit.

I though at this point it might be cheaper to put a LS SBC in and recoupe as much as you can or just keep it and drive it. But I am not sure if he has the ability to do it himself . If you had to pay to have it done too would just make things worse.

I am not sure but if he had not changed it but the car really needed some interior work too. Some may like it but I met the guy who originally built the car years ago and he had the dash looking like someone threw up crayolas on it. I never saw if he fix it after he bought the car or not. The interior was in good shape but I could not get past the odd colors that just did not go with the rest of the car.

I guess it was just my taste as I like things looking a little more factory like in tone and quality.
chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

You do realize that is the prototype, right?

I am aware of that

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
90 prototype GT
90 prototype coupe
Plazma
Haggerty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaggertySend a Private Message to HaggertyDirect Link to This Post
Things have changed in the past 7 years...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020825-1-017247.html

I would say Doc Johns 328 or Fie Ro's GTR
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
For me, The PPE. Its All Fiero, just tastefully exaggerated. Plus, I think the Notchie with GT rear just looked SO aggressive.

I can say the same for Madcurls silver car. Love that the car is unmistakenly Fiero, but so... Wow.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Madcurls all in particular silver
Yellowstones i love it.
Mine when i paint it

Nice mods without looking away too much from the original car.
Rufus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus88Send a Private Message to Rufus88Direct Link to This Post
Hummm.... I don't know, should I pick Archies GBCT, the one that really started my addiction, btw, thanks Archie , or Mad Curls Silver Chop Top, the first one I've ever seen with lambo doors and 19/20's.....who only made the cravings unbearable, thanks Mad Curl, you get a too.... Or FieroX's rediculously fast car.... or Car Lo's insane widebody, btw love the rear window detail you did...... you all get a

Well, if I had to pick one I'd just have to .....
choose them all, every single Fiero out there

So if you have a Fiero, even if it doesn't run could you please bring it to......

Rufus

[This message has been edited by Rufus88 (edited 09-02-2009).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

For me, The PPE. Its All Fiero, just tastefully exaggerated. Plus, I think the Notchie with GT rear just looked SO aggressive.

I can say the same for Madcurls silver car. Love that the car is unmistakenly Fiero, but so... Wow.

Exactly. While all well done Fiero mods have their own niche I think the ones that maintain the stock Fiero lines, yet moderately modified for smoothness or size are the best. And while Madcurl's does look awesome, and the PPE is awesome, I will have to stick to V8Archies chopped yellow notchie with suicide doors.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Rickady's. But I am getting tired of waiting....

Closet thing to a factory version I've seen without the excess. Very well done.

The LS4 and Malibu dash are cool, but not my "Dream Car" yet. I would like to do another Fiero build with an LS2,3or 6 and a 6 speed manual. Then I can use the other goodies I have in storage to make a "Dream Car". I want to do a "mid chop" also. So I guess you can say the car is for sell

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

The LS4 and Malibu dash are cool, but not my "Dream Car" yet. I would like to do another Fiero build with an LS2,3or 6 and a 6 speed manual. Then I can use the other goodies I have in storage to make a "Dream Car". I want to do a "mid chop" also. So I guess you can say the car is for sell

Still an outstanding car. Will you have it at the coast run?

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 09-02-2009).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Still an outstanding car. Will you have it at the coast run?

Yes. It will still not be done, but will still be fun.

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
MotorTV's notch back LT1 Turbo for me. That car looks sick and still resembles a true Fiero.

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed Yellow: Nitrous 3.4 + 4 speed Auto
304rwHP/366rwTQ

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I really need to thank my wife for in a week's time, making my five year build forever known as the Gay Orange Fiero. I gotta laugh.

Dave
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
The GM turbo Fiero Prototype, The GM Convertable Prototype, or the GM 4 seater prototype. They are all in private collections now so I have a chance of owning them when those people get bored of them, or I end up winning the lotto and having enough to make an offer they cant refuse. (Dream......)

Outside that, the Orange Fiero at the 25th that had the huge engine and blower sticking out of the rear. I think that one would stop most of the ricers from revving their engines at the stoplights.

[This message has been edited by timgray (edited 09-03-2009).]

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Direct Link to This Post
I want Madcurls's Silver #11. Curly how much do yopu want.

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
If you could buy any PFF members fiero(s) who's would you buy?

Originally posted by Neolithic Shadow:

hmm i'd have to say,

-fierosound's SD4 Indy

Give me a call once you win the lottery

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

No Mera's anyone?

Actually I recently purchased my 88 5-speed Mera from the original owner. I had wanted one for years. I also sold my factory yellow 88 GT 5-speed to another Fiero enthusiast that is taking excellent care of it. Still miss it though.......
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock