If you could choose one ,,,,, by FieroJames
Started on: 04-29-2002 07:36 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: California Kid on 05-06-2002 07:15 AM
FieroJames

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamesSend a Private Message to FieroJamesDirect Link to This Post
If you could choose one fiero of any member of this Forum to keep which would it be and why ? just wanted to see which fiero is most disred.

[This message has been edited by FieroJames (edited 04-29-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
It would be a tie between Archies Stinger, the LT1 Chop top and CoolblueGT's all original '87 GT.

------------------
1986 Fiero 2M4 MODIFIED

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
How about californiakids yellow LT1?

------------------

WeAZz2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeAZz2M6Send a Private Message to WeAZz2M6Direct Link to This Post
Yup, I'd go with those listed above...^
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
PPE
olliver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olliverSend a Private Message to olliverDirect Link to This Post
not to be biased in anyway, i'd definitely choose mine. Just for the fact that i know how much of my own hard earned money has gone into it. And knowing that i accomplished my complete performance restoration myself.

Didn't have much as a kid growing up. So this to me is kinda like a pride factor. Call me lame but hey, it's something to show for my money.

Olliver

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post
I was ready to say something else, but I'll go with Olliver and say I'd like my own the most (ok, so I wish I had Held brakes/suspension)
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
How about californiakids yellow LT1?

He's got an L98, not an LT1. Even still, it hauls ***!!!

BTW, I'd take the great blue chop top over any Fiero.

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
couldn't have said it better than olliver, but if you forced one on me it would probaly be the purple people eater, cause that's where i want to think i'm going sort of with mine.
AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post
I dunno... I'd lean toward artherd's Northstar. SBC's are getting a bit too common for me.
AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post

AgaricX

1165 posts
Member since Aug 2001
ACTUALLY... I have a second pick. MAYBE first...

FieroX's 3800SC once it's finished. I LOVE IT LOVE IT.

PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Any of you ever seen Rodney's MERA?

------------------

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Definatley LT1ChopTop's car

------------------
Adam J. B.
1970 Chevelle SS, 496 stroker BBC, 750 N/A hp
likes single digit runs
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
I'd take 1FST2M6's GT over anything. Stimpy's beautiful gold GT is a close second for sure

Later,
Chris

------------------

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to sound like a snob and the gentlemen thing to do would be for me to pick another members car, but I can't.

The reason I can't is because my car was the inspiration of a high caliber professional road course racer before I bought it. In fact, he's sorry he let the car go, he has race Porsches', and a modded C5 Corvette that don't offer the same thrill as this car. I certainly can't claim all the credit for this car, but it is the finest machine that I have ever driven in my lifetime.

There are quite a few cars on this forum "tweaked" to the owners tastes, opinions will vary depending on what a person likes, I don't think there is any one "King of the Castle".

No flames please, just expressing my personal preference.

------------------

http://www.cartsys.com/fiero/cal-engine.wav

88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88formulaClick Here to visit 88formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88formulaDirect Link to This Post
I want my 3.4 Formula back.

------------------

Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
-West Coast Fiero's (Chris Wests)
3.4 DOHC Turbo... ahhh delicious.

-Archie's Finale

and AusFiero's MR2 :P

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I'm really not voting cause I can't choose one, but I can't believe skitime's wasn't one of the first cars mentioned!

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 04-29-2002).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2002 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Heretic:
I'd take 1FST2M6's GT over anything. Stimpy's beautiful gold GT is a close second for sure

Later,
Chris

Damn, I'm blushing. Thanks for the compliment, Chris. I think if you saw my daily driver up close compared to some of the spotless showpieces belonging to some of the folks I met down in Texas, you might change your opinion.

My current object of lust is the beautiful white GT belonging to CultCar. Oh so pretty. I also really like Doug Kinney's Audi pearl GT. There is also the 84 coupe belonging to a guy in Texas (forgive me for forgetting your name) that has been rebodied with 87-88 bodywork, added a t-top, and a very detailed interior and engine complete with superduty valve cover. Super sweet and representing a LOT of work by the owner.

There is just too many really sweet cars around here.

------------------

My Fiero website-> http://www.dancinghamsters.com/

Club281

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Club281Send a Private Message to Club281Direct Link to This Post
Cali Kid's Ride for sure.
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
Skitimes red GT, or coolblues mint blue 87GT. Either of thsoe would be a dream car for me. I love any fiero in great shape. A low mileage coupe turns me on more then a ratty GT.
PFF
System Bot
Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
I would have to go with Skitime's GT

------------------

Love That Fiero!!!

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post
The Purple Pavement Eater.

ever scince I first saw it I was in love. The GT/Notch back end is beautiful! I love the GT tail lights but I want the notchback look. Although, I'd paint it black, tint the rear window, and tint coat the tail lights giving it an ultimate 'Black Out' look.

Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post
I know that there is at least one member with a stock yellow 88 GT T-Top 5-spd... That would be my choice...

KV

------------------

88 GT, 5-spd
87 SE 4-cyl, 5-spd

NOCONES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NOCONESSend a Private Message to NOCONESDirect Link to This Post
If what i hear about rodney's mera is true (it's like his parts.. PERFECT) I'm going to go with jeff on this one. Chock another vote up for the rodney's mera
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
I don't want to sound like a snob and the gentlemen thing to do would be for me to pick another members car, but I can't.

The reason I can't is because my car was the inspiration of a high caliber professional road course racer before I bought it. In fact, he's sorry he let the car go, he has race Porsches', and a modded C5 Corvette that don't offer the same thrill as this car. I certainly can't claim all the credit for this car, but it is the finest machine that I have ever driven in my lifetime.

There are quite a few cars on this forum "tweaked" to the owners tastes, opinions will vary depending on what a person likes, I don't think there is any one "King of the Castle".

No flames please, just expressing my personal preference.

It's perfectly alright to not want another car other than yours, we all love your car, so we don't blame you.

donny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnySend a Private Message to donnyDirect Link to This Post
I can't decide between california kid's gt or cool blue's.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
jjjjj

------------------

FieroNewbie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNewbieSend a Private Message to FieroNewbieDirect Link to This Post
I think i would have to choose either californiakids yellow LT1 or the LT1 Chop Top!!!! but honestly i would rather have one that I did myself or atleast payed to have done that way it is more personalized and intunned to my personality

------------------
FieroNewbie
rbe0@desales.edu
Looking for my first

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Can i have my old Green and White one Back please? Man i miss that car.. If i could have ANY Fiero, the dealership here in town has an 88 GT T-Tops, less then 100 on the odo. Never registered, stored in the dealerships Boat storage. GORGEOUS...

He brings it into the showroom every so often just to show it off.

-Karl

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
I had FieroLisa's GT as a wallpaper for a while, great car! (No, I'm not brownnosing (or whatever you call it), look at the car, it is great! )
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Well...I would pick my car! I have so much time, hard work and money into it. If I had to choose someone elses car...I dont think I could. There are way to many nice cars on this forum.

------------------
James Essar
Co-Founder of NEO Fiero Club!
88 V6 Coupe 3.2L V6 With all the goodies..soon to be Turbo!
84 SE 4 speed
Stock 4, Wanna Race?

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I like mine too, duhhhhh. But of other members, I like to most have Chris Moores candy Northstar convertible.
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2002 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I like mine too, duhhhhh. But of other members, I like to most have Chris Moores candy Northstar convertible.

I second that.... it's the only Fiero convertable conversion that I've seen that I really like (because it looks good with the top up AND down). And that House of Kolor paint...

Ken S.

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Anyone going to answer my question or am I the only one here to have seen Rodney's masterpiece?

------------------

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Jeffy, never seen it.

I'm horribly torn between PPE and Big Blue.

Probably Big Blue, since it has the LT1 and a true Archie kit.

Now if Archie puts an LT1 (or LS1/LS6!?) in PPE using his swap kit, PPE would be the clear choice.

------------------

85 GT 3.4 DOHC WideTrack
...Under Construction...

Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
I'd Take this Car!

Great work again archie!
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Jeffy, never seen it.

LOL! Jeffy... LOL

You know what I did to the last guy that called me Jeffy?

------------------

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Screwie:
I had FieroLisa's GT as a wallpaper for a while, great car! (No, I'm not brownnosing (or whatever you call it), look at the car, it is great! )

What is this "Fiero Lisa". I have heard so much but now so little. Someone Please let me in on the secret.

UpOnRamps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2002 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UpOnRampsSend a Private Message to UpOnRampsDirect Link to This Post
I think I'd want CoolBlueGt's. Then every time I drove it, I'd call him up to tell him how many miles I just put on it.

Imagine a night of answering machine messages...

"Hey, just ran to McDonalds. Oops, two miles there."

"Hey again, 5 miles to the supermarket. Later."

"It's me again, had to make a beer run. 4 miles. Take it easy."

"Hey, what's up? 15 miles just because I wanted to hear my new CD in the car. Talk to you tomorrow."

etc, etc, etc.

Oh the torture

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock