new to fiero.. GT-T by nosaint
Started on: 08-21-2009 10:51 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: nosaint on 09-21-2010 08:13 AM
nosaint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
just wanted to drop a quick pic and to say thanks to all for all your post.
I have learned lots already and have seen some really tricked out cars. Stay tuned for more pics and details of this car as I go along.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoDirect Link to This Post
That is one of the nicest black examples of our car, I have seen.

Evil, yet elegant, at the same time.

Just what are your plans for it, other than enjoying driving it?

[This message has been edited by Marko (edited 08-21-2009).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
WOW, very nice!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
That is one slick GT! I really like those rims too.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car!! What are you planning to do with it?

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
nice nice Very Nice!!
what kind of rims are those? i have seen an acura nsx that looks just like your fiero style... all black and similar rims. very nice and sexy! more pics
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys for the comps. This is the first time I have purchased a semi completed car. Rims are MRR GT1's in 19 x 8.5 9.5. Already lowered with rebuilt engine and T3 Garret intercooled Turbo. 12" 4 piston fronts and larger vented disc in rear.

Car needs some love and I'm currently working on fixing up the interior and getting a few little things going that don't work.
I am impressed with the amount of interest this car attracts, very rare around here

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Looks great as is! Drive it. Enjoy it.

www.calgaryfieros.com

------------------

World of Wheels Winners
My 3.4L S/C 87 GT
& Super Duty 4 Indy

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-22-2009).]

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
Saw that for sale on Kijiji. You're the new owner I imagine? That thing was selling for a pretty penny. VERY nice though. However, I almost think it would've looked better with stock taillights tinted dark black.

But anyways, I'm kinda jealous.
P.S. A buddy of mine is moving to Moose Jaw soon. I hope you drive it around lots so he can grab a look at the car. (He's not a Fiero guy, but he'll likely talk to me about it.)
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
yah he came down quite a bit but i still think i overpaid after i got it home and did a better inspection...
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Your car has me rethinking the color black for one of my GTs. What year is it anyway?

------------------
White 88 GT 5 spd
(Soon to be a Shelby S1 powered 6 spd)
Red 88 GT Auto
(Soon to be Shelby S1 powered) The swap has begun!!!

Black 88 coupe 5 spd (wife approved)
(Soon to a lt blue SE)

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 08-22-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
What seems to be the problems with it that make you think you overpaid? Do you mind me asking how much you paid?

It looks to be in good shape.

P.S. I had those same pedal covers on my car when I got it.

[This message has been edited by Valkyrie (edited 08-22-2009).]

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
im not talking!
car needs reverse lights and parking brake to pass safety here...both of which are missing.
Thats just the stuff i know about already.

pedal cover got to go!

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 08-22-2009).]

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
Pfft. If THAT'S the worst you've found thus far, you're definitely doing well.

[This message has been edited by Valkyrie (edited 08-22-2009).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Hey NoSaint,

Do you know the offset of those Rims/and the tire size just curious
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to another SK Fiero Owner. very nice ride. I'm glad you safety inspection only got the 2 items.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Nice, I saw it on cardomain...do you have pictures of the brakes setup ?
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
that car lived close by me here in red deer... too bad i didnt know you were in town, could have stopped by for a chat....tim
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
That is exactly the tire/wheel stance I have been looking for. Do you by chance know the offset of your wheels both front and rear? Any rub issues? It sure looks sweet!
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by riley:

Welcome to another SK Fiero Owner. very nice ride. I'm glad you safety inspection only got the 2 items.

Actually I havent gone. No sense going till i fix the stuff I know will fail.
thinking i'll just get a dealer plate instead

PFF
System Bot
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
I haven't even got around to taking the wheels off yet but going by memory...38 maybe? No significant rubbing issues but our roads are so bad its hard to say, something was banging on the bumps

I will be going through whole car shortly so I should have that info for you. Brakes are nissan 4 piston calipers that are on higher end models and i have no idea what he used on the back.

Funny story with the brakes, when i first looked at them all I saw was SS on the calipers. I was thinking they were SSBC calipers or some special brand only for Fieros.... My buddy who is into JDM cars takes one look and say those are Nissan calipers...the guy just ground off the NI and AN! I plan on grinding off the SS and add a fiero decal instead since he told me that!

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful car. Perfect wheel/tire combo. Here is a link to one of the MRR wheel vendors.

http://wheelstudio.com/cata...85b148f1d0141772a17c

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-23-2009).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Another dumb website that doesn't list the Fiero & won't let you search for wheels by size. Reminds me of the Tire Rack where they're reluctant to help you when it comes to custom applications.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

Nice beefie rear rims.

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
wow nice car if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay.. is it the stock 6 turbo ed ?? how quick is that? sounds very sweet looks great good find and welcome to the club!
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. I think that it has my transmission in it too! I believe that is fieroGT-T car. I sold him the 4 speed that's in it earlier this year. Cool.
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
your probably right!
Owning a car thats already somewhat done is like dating a hot chick and all your friends say they "know" her!

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 08-29-2009).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
Ha ha, yeah. When I talked to the guy he said the car was pretty quick. Said it had no problem with a 350z he raced. I really like the wheels.
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
If you want to find out how quick it is Saskatchewan International Raceway in Saskatoon has Street Legal racing night every second friday, and 2 sunday dates coming up. You can check the dates on their website http://www.racesir.com

I would phone up the guy you bought the car from and get a list off all the non-fiero parts and their application so if something brakes you know what you are looking for.

I take it you have a dealers license? I was going to use one from work but they said that it would only keep the cops off of me, it would not insure the car cause it wasn't owned by the dealership.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

Do you know any details on the brake swap? such as what car those rotors are from?
PFF
System Bot
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
First off beautiful car! Second, what size tire do you have on there? I ran 265s for awhile and they looked good, but not that good, they were also on 18s, no I have 19s in the back and miss my 265s...

Is the car running coil overs? and can we get pictures of the engine bay, interior, and more around the car?

Chris
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
very sharp man. those wheels really set it off. i really dig those wheels.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Wooh! That's a hot ride! Throw on some Archie Rocker Panels for a little bit more aggression, and then chop it....AHHHH I'm getting carried away....SWEET RIDE though.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
didnt see it mentioned on here, but are you having and rubbing issues?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
dumb question.... how do you post a pic? I just bought my first one too and would like to throw a pic up. Thanks guys. Great Fiero by the way, I was looking at that one too. Not anywhere near my neighborhood, but I always keep an eye out for what's being sold.
KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIERODirect Link to This Post
your car is so nice
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
Can we get some pics of the turbo motor?

Everything else so good, we're all waiting to see the motor!
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Dang, that's nicceee !!!!
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
no issues with rubbing tires as far as I know.
Havent really driven it since I bought it.

Here is a pic of the engine:
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock