Started on: 08-21-2009 10:51 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: nosaint on 09-21-2010 08:13 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

bump for an amazing machine.
IP: Logged
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
sweet ride
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
i put back-up lights in the rear bumper reflector's. i found some on ebay for $4.00 a set. also i installed a mustang scoop and a comaro lip from fieroware house. i don't know how to post pictures on the forum, but pm me your email address and i will email you some pictues of my 87gt 5 speed getrag. BLACK gt. 2 in drop intrax spings.extractor hood. kriss muson-flushmount headlights. 18in. pulse rims. mr. mike seats. new black carpet. ribbed sidescoops. corvette mirror wind deflectors. OH,YEA..YOU HAVE A AWESOME LOOKING CAR!!!!!
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by winger1955:

i put back-up lights in the rear bumper reflector's. i found some on ebay for $4.00 a set. also i installed a mustang scoop and a comaro lip from fieroware house. i don't know how to post pictures on the forum, but pm me your email address and i will email you some pictues of my 87gt 5 speed getrag. BLACK gt. 2 in drop intrax spings.extractor hood. kriss muson-flushmount headlights. 18in. pulse rims. mr. mike seats. new black carpet. ribbed sidescoops. corvette mirror wind deflectors. OH,YEA..YOU HAVE A AWESOME LOOKING CAR!!!!!

What do you mean by ribbed sidescoops ??
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

nosaint what size are the tires ?

is the car lowered with springs or coilovers ?
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
We are still awaiting interior pictures--at least I am.

Kevin
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iron_Mark_2003:

Wooh! That's a hot ride! Throw on some Archie Rocker Panels for a little bit more aggression, and then chop it....AHHHH I'm getting carried away....SWEET RIDE though.

Personally i think those things are ugly on their own and this car is beautiful as is. See our fieros look different because we all have our own tastes this car is smooth and is of quaility. I am not saying Archie doesn't make a quaility product i just recommended his widebody in another thread and i can't adjust the time of post. I just think without further modifications the Archie rockers is half a kit buy the rest of it. This car doesnt require it.
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2010 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Personally i think those things are ugly on their own and this car is beautiful as is. See our fieros look different because we all have our own tastes this car is smooth and is of quaility. I am not saying Archie doesn't make a quaility product i just recommended his widebody in another thread and i can't adjust the time of post. I just think without further modifications the Archie rockers is half a kit buy the rest of it. This car doesnt require it.

Personally I think the Archie rockers dont match the stock body. but look godamn amazing on his widebody
hetterbr

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, we are starting to get a few Fiero owners here in Saskatchewan. we might have to try and organize something in a centralized location.

Brent
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
Thats one sweet ride.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...=1342&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...topic.php?f=10&t=173

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hetterbr:

Welcome, we are starting to get a few Fiero owners here in Saskatchewan. we might have to try and organize something in a centralized location.

Brent

I like that idea. pm me info if/when this happens.
PFF
System Bot
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevDirect Link to This Post
i vote regina!!
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanDirect Link to This Post

nosaint what size are the tires ?

is the car lowered with springs or coilovers ?

+1 I want to know the tire size too, and how much of a drop?
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post

Nice ride..........

I want to know more about the turbo... what size and what boost?

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
Garrett T3 Turbo, Intercooled with Forge BOV running only 8 pounds

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 03-14-2010).]

LZeppelin513

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

thanks guys for the comps. This is the first time I have purchased a semi completed car. Rims are MRR GT1's in 19 x 8.5 9.5.

Is your rear bolt pattern no longer 5x100? I cannot find a 19x9.5 MMR GT1 for the life of me.

Anyway, beautiful car! I love it.

[This message has been edited by LZeppelin513 (edited 09-21-2010).]

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is, its common for MRR to stop making rims in certain patterns/sizes and chances are they wont make another run. You can try emailing them.

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 09-21-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock