Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone heard from Trevor Borden (84fierotrevor)? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone heard from Trevor Borden (84fierotrevor)? by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 07-23-2009 12:52 AM
Replies: 75
Last post by: SMTHGT on 05-19-2010 08:43 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I got an email a few days ago that Trevor Borden, aka 84fierotrevor here on PFF took his own life little over a month ago. I haven't been able to verify it although if I go to his MySpace page, his guestbook is filled with RIPs...

Anyone heard anything from/about him?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I really hope this is not so.

Here is something he said I thought was really funny regarding the demise of Saddam Hussien.

by Trevor
we should let him go, i mean its like if the teenage muntant ninja turtles cought shredder, what is there left to do?

we got him. lets let him go again. and catch him again for future generations to enjoy

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-23-2009).]

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

yesterday i went over to trevors house and him and his mom had got in a fight and he is the same way i am i dont want to be bothered when im mad or when i just got in a argument so when i got there i knocked on his door and he didnt answer so i went down stairs watched some tv for a bit then went back up stairs and knocked again he didnt answer so i tried to push the door open and there was a couch and other things behind it. we had to grab the ladder and i had to climb in thru his bathroom window and find him in his closet, he had hung himself. i dont know how or what to do to deal with this he was my bestfriend and was always there for me no matter what. All of you that really know me and are true friends know how long i had been friends with him and how much he ment to me.

I found that here: http://blogs.myspace.com/in...249&blogId=494994166

It's sad to hear. Over on RFT, he made a lot of posts about his girlfriend leaving him and it seemed that he really took it hard. He started posting about excessive marijuana use and problems with the law. I can't say I'm all too surprised. It's unfortunate. I lost two of my closest friends to suicide and I have never been the same since.

RIP Trevor.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2009 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what to say. For a long time, Trevor used to come online via MSN, and we would chat. It seems he had a terrible childhood, with a very disfunctional family. He was a brave lad, and often misunderstood because his education was very poor. He tried very hard to succeed in his own way, setting up Mall Stands and selling sunglasses etc. He came in for some hard words here at one time, and I felt sorry for him, although he didn't ask for pity ever.
My epitaph for a sad and mixed-up kid, through very little fault of his own, would be:
" I did the best I could, with the limited preparation for life that was afforded me, by those who should have done better.I tried, and that was all I could do. "
The last time we ever chatted was when he was getting ready to move across country to try to set up another stall. I wish we could still have been in touch. Maybe I couldn't have done much, but I would have liked to be given the chance just to talk to him, and try to help him through this sad time.
RIP Trevor..I'm so sad you had to take your own life..the guilt lies with others..you did your best.
Nick
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
I am speechless. We had a few good conversations via PM's and he gave me ecouragement on getting healthy and losing weight. He will be missed. I just can't believe it. Man, oh man......[ shakes head ]

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 07-23-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
The LaGrua family would like to express their heartfelt sympathy to the Borden family for their tragic loss. My Trevor rest in peace and enjoy the tranquility with the good Lord that he sought in life. It is news like this that remind us that life is only a journey and not a destination.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
<--- Stunned.

Did a search and found where he posted about his g/f leaving in January 2008, and yeah he was pretty broken up about it. Doesn't mean it had anything to do with this, of course.

I'm real sorry to hear about it. My heart goes to the family & friends.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
For those who never met or saw him, here is his Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/trevorborden

He was a really cool guy with EVERYTHING to live for. Sad how this story ended
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
RIP

Date Registered: 10-03-2001 registered 9 months after me.

I spend a lot of time on here and have participated in more threads with Trevor than I can count. Don't know what to say.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-23-2009).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
He was a good guy. I tried giving him girl advice sometime last year.

This thread shows his kind heart. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...041015-6-023862.html

Rest in peace man. I'll be thinking of you..
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
This posting tore my heart when I read it this morning...God's speed, Trevor...

Bob
PFF
System Bot
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
This post of his is one of my favourites here on PFF...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-057817.html
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

That was too funny!!! At first I was like "oh, man, he's actually coming on here confessing to street racing and showing pics of the accident." You got me on that one, Trevor. RIP brother. I'll have to do a search on him and read up on him.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 07-23-2009).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
RIP Trevor
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
What the hell man!

This is so not cool...
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Just... damn.

RIP man.

I'm sorry you felt the need.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Sucks really bad...I dont even know what to say.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

quite possibly my favorite thread ever... I was so suckered in...

He sure did take some flames for all his Neon talk back in the day...

I even think he participated in the infamous throwing of the Big Gulp thread.

RIP my friend. RIP.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Thats rough dude. its sad what a woman can do to a guy. i never talked to the dude but he sounded like a good guy. my condolences to him and his family.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2009 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I really didn't need to see this. I knew eventually someone from this forum would go like that, I figured it would be me. Trev was way too young. I am stunned.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
I'm speechless. Trevor and I crossed paths in many threads here over the years.

He was a complicated young man. I'm so sorry to find out he couldn't take it anymore.

I know Trevor loved his dog.

Here's a picture of Trevor and Indy in happier times.

Rest in peace, Trevor.

[EDIT] I found this at Trevor's myspace page after I had posted the above. So sad...

Heroes

My dog Indy, I dunno how he wakes up every day in a good mood. I wish I could be as gangster as him. If something happens to me Take care of INDY don't adopt him out like he is an item on craigslist, He is the only thing left that matters to me.. and play "Leave out all the rest" at my memorial.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-24-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Stunned - just does not sum it up for me. I had a friend, and Fiero fanatic, a forum member that did not post here much decide he needed to take his life about two weeks ago. My condolences to Trevor's friends and family. I can understand the heartache too well.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Gone waaayyyy too soon!!! RIP

Joe
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
I checked records (listed obits) on the newspaper web site for the location listed on his profile. No record found.

People can and often do not list any information on lost loved ones in the papers.

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
While many of us have trouble coping with the suicide of a young man in the prime of his life; it should be remembered that life is not easy but no one ever promised us that it would be. At this point we can only pray that the good Lord bring comfort to his familty and grant Trevor the peace that he so missed in life.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what happens to personal Myspace pages after someone passes away, so just in case they get pulled, here's Trevor's "About me".

The poor guy was really suffering...

Originally posted by Trevor Borden Here:

"LIFE NUMBER ONE"

Instead of hearing about me, why not hear a story that may keep you from making the same mistake as the person in this story.
We will call him Clever, because he used to think he was so..

Clever had a life, he had a girlfriend and he had the same dreams, goals and asperations as anyone. He thought he knew what he wanted out of life and wasn't going to let anything stand in his way, his greed for material possesions only fueld his strive to attain everything he had ever dreamed about! Nothing was going to stop clever.
clever took many people for granite expessily the one closest to him. he didn't stop to ever relize what he already had because he was so busy and full of himself and his dreams, he steped on people, took advantage of people and alot worse to stop at nothing to attain what he thought was so imortant in life and evenutaly he attained it. what he didn't relize was that he had no idea what he was doing.
>>>Fast forword>>>>

"LIFE NUMBER TWO"

It was two late.. He couldn't back the things he had done no matter how bad he wanted too.
Clever had already done so much emotional erreversible damage that no one wanted anything to do with him and rightly so..
as the days went by clever relized more and more, the people he hurt and the damage he had done.
standing alone without the one foundation that had been his other half he couldn't even stand anymore.
He relized it wasn't the matrial possesions he had thought mattered to him hiw whole life, he was suddenly willing to give up everything he owned or had ever wanted just to get back the one most important thing in his life. but alas it was to late.
clever had already done so much horrible damage there was no taking it back. He had lost the one thing that mattered without relizing it while trying to get the things he thought really mattered to him.
now clever lays alone in his bed at night, hopeing his dog doesn't miss her as much as he does.
now he takes one day at a time trying to live the life he wanted so much he stoped at nothing to get.
the things that used to make him happy don't anymore, because he chased away the one person he really wanted to share it all with.
He was told as time went on it would get better but it never has, in fact it has goten worse, as every day that goes by he relizes more and more how his second life will never equal 1 percent of the joy he would have got from focusing on who was important in life number one.
so now clever goes thru each day reminded daily of how he irreversibly screwed up his life, and how life number two will always be a regret because he ruined life number one, and has to live daily with the memories of how he treated life number one and the person that mattered most to him in it. knowing he once shared the most important thing in the world once with the best person in the world. and instead of doing it right and living a happy life being a happy person. clever wakes up every day with no bedbugs in his bed, a result of his own doing he hates himself a little more, and then questions weather he really wants to keep trying at life..

Don't be Clever, There is not a second in the day he doesn't wish he could take back everything he had done and go back in time and try and do life number one the right way this time.

Don't take anyone for granite. don't ever forget to tell someone you love them. You may lose them and make the biggest mistake of your life...

Small town fool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Small town foolSend a Private Message to Small town foolDirect Link to This Post
R.I.P.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry

RIP Trevor.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for finding that Patrick. I am in tears now for that poor lad. I hope somebody is caring for his dog, who has now lost BOTH the main people in his life. He loved that dog so much.
Trevor must have been in such torment to leave his dog alone for ever.
The things Trevor wrote there have always been the way I try to be. I get mad, and then get sad for having allowed myself to waste that energy. His words make sense, more so from somebody who has actually been there, than somebody who hasn't, and just guesses. i know only too well, at times over the last few years, that I didn't think I was worthy of my life, and if it hadn't have been for my Wife and dogs, I might well have gone down the same route. Thankfully, I had been blessed with that which Trevor had lost. Somebody to live for, other than myself.
Thanks for the chats we had, Trevor. never actually met you, and for that, I feel a loss.
And it was nice to see that 84Bill was just as kind and soft-hearted as I know him to be.
God Bless
Nick

Originally posted by Patrick:

I don't know what happens to personal Myspace pages after someone passes away, so just in case they get pulled, here's Trevor's "About me".

The poor guy was really suffering...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trevor Borden Here:

"LIFE NUMBER ONE"

Instead of hearing about me, why not hear a story that may keep you from making the same mistake as the person in this story.
We will call him Clever, because he used to think he was so..

Clever had a life, he had a girlfriend and he had the same dreams, goals and asperations as anyone. He thought he knew what he wanted out of life and wasn't going to let anything stand in his way, his greed for material possesions only fueld his strive to attain everything he had ever dreamed about! Nothing was going to stop clever.
clever took many people for granite expessily the one closest to him. he didn't stop to ever relize what he already had because he was so busy and full of himself and his dreams, he steped on people, took advantage of people and alot worse to stop at nothing to attain what he thought was so imortant in life and evenutaly he attained it. what he didn't relize was that he had no idea what he was doing.
>>>Fast forword>>>>

"LIFE NUMBER TWO"

It was two late.. He couldn't back the things he had done no matter how bad he wanted too.
Clever had already done so much emotional erreversible damage that no one wanted anything to do with him and rightly so..
as the days went by clever relized more and more, the people he hurt and the damage he had done.
standing alone without the one foundation that had been his other half he couldn't even stand anymore.
He relized it wasn't the matrial possesions he had thought mattered to him hiw whole life, he was suddenly willing to give up everything he owned or had ever wanted just to get back the one most important thing in his life. but alas it was to late.
clever had already done so much horrible damage there was no taking it back. He had lost the one thing that mattered without relizing it while trying to get the things he thought really mattered to him.
now clever lays alone in his bed at night, hopeing his dog doesn't miss her as much as he does.
now he takes one day at a time trying to live the life he wanted so much he stoped at nothing to get.
the things that used to make him happy don't anymore, because he chased away the one person he really wanted to share it all with.
He was told as time went on it would get better but it never has, in fact it has goten worse, as every day that goes by he relizes more and more how his second life will never equal 1 percent of the joy he would have got from focusing on who was important in life number one.
so now clever goes thru each day reminded daily of how he irreversibly screwed up his life, and how life number two will always be a regret because he ruined life number one, and has to live daily with the memories of how he treated life number one and the person that mattered most to him in it. knowing he once shared the most important thing in the world once with the best person in the world. and instead of doing it right and living a happy life being a happy person. clever wakes up every day with no bedbugs in his bed, a result of his own doing he hates himself a little more, and then questions weather he really wants to keep trying at life..

Don't be Clever, There is not a second in the day he doesn't wish he could take back everything he had done and go back in time and try and do life number one the right way this time.

Don't take anyone for granite. don't ever forget to tell someone you love them. You may lose them and make the biggest mistake of your life...

[/QUOTE]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Is this Trevor?

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Even though I have never met Trevor in person, this news has hurt and saddened me. I will never understand why someone would feel life is so bad that they had to end it. May he rest in peace.
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

and play leave out all the rest at my memorial.

Rest in peace, Trevor. I hope wherever you are now is better than where you were.

(Edited for different version)

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 07-24-2009).]

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Wow, man this is so sad. I remember reading through his myspace page about a year ago. He seemed like a guy that if he lived in the same town as me we would hang out all the time.

May Trevor find peace in death that he was unable to find in life. Once again he is another fallen friend that I will be looking for on the other side when I cross over.

-Chris

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 07-24-2009).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Trevor you posted some great stuff and seamed like a stand up guy. I will never forget the hotwheel stunt you did. I was laughing so hard with tears. My condolances to your family

Is there a way that we could send a card to his family from PFF?
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Damn...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
WTF

RIP

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Since we're posting favorite threads...
I frequently think about the one that he started, regarding the exploration of the abandoned military installation (or whatever it was) up in the mountains.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-6-045428.html

That was one of the most fascinating things I've ever read (in a geek sort of way.)
Hope nobody minds me remembering.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Since we're posting favorite threads...
I frequently think about the one that he started, regarding the exploration of the abandoned military installation (or whatever it was) up in the mountains.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-6-045428.html

That was one of the most fascinating things I've ever read (in a geek sort of way.)

I remember that! And when he didn't get back on PFF right away we were afraid some MIBs might have caught him...

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Trevor and I "bucked heads" on numerous occasions, but never the less, I am saddened by this news.

RIP
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Hell no, Raydar. Memories are good... especially when that's all that's left.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock