Guy's with Fiero's Gallery? by MilleniumFiero
Started on: 07-26-2005 05:49 PM
Replies: 288
Last post by: Amethyst on 09-16-2010 12:55 PM
nickstersredhead

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:
Go for it! As long as you keep it tasteful - nobody wants to see the guy version of Yellowstone's wife.

uh, yeah... there are some of us who would like to see that pose done by a man!!! How 'bout it Voytek?

Maybe Nickster's up to it. What you say, dear?? Didn't you say before that the one behind the camera gets what she wants?

EDIT: Wow, I own my first page!

[This message has been edited by nickstersredhead (edited 09-20-2005).]

IP: Logged
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greg Z:

this is me doing what i do best

Nice Camaro in the background!

Tim

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:

uh, yeah... there are some of us who would like to see that pose done by a man!!! How 'bout it Voytek?

Hmmm, this might be closest you're gonna get

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Maybe Nickster's up to it. What you say, dear?? Didn't you say before that the one behind the camera gets what she wants?

EDIT: Wow, I own my first page!

Um... I guess there you have it!

Thanks for the censorship, Flashy. After all, this is a family place.

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

Hmmm, this might be closest you're gonna get

OH COME ON GUYS we got to see yellowstones wifes ass. Yes I look at that thread too. I want to see some man buns

Angie

------------------

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Note to self,
Don't piss off anyone driving a yellow Fiero!!!

Kevin

Ha, ha. Gordo would probably agree with you that your statement might also apply to the opposite gender. Not muscles in my case, but I couldn’t help but laugh because I drive a stock yellow coupe. Wait…Hey, Dar! Isn’t your Formula yellow? And you’re working out. You go girl!!!

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Maybe someday I can be in that girls with Fieros thread and people won't have to gag when they see me!!

Beauty comes in all sizes!!!

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

OH COME ON GUYS we got to see yellowstones wifes ass. Yes I look at that thread too. I want to see some man buns

Angie

What they said. ^ I have a poster of David Lee Roth, rear view, wearing nothing but chaps. It has been said that it made it to more ceilings than paint!

~Ellen

matchmade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matchmadeSend a Private Message to matchmadeDirect Link to This Post
I hope it's alright, I didn't have one of me WITH my Fiero, so I used Photoshop.
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Angie

Really!! DITTO!! And he's even DRESSED!! Did you notice the one where they both had their shirts off was so blurry? laugh...

------------------

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdDirect Link to This Post
Thats all i got, might have to show voytek up on muscle there...........................wait.........ok, hold on...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea right
During the 3.4 swAP

------------------

86 Fiero SE 3.4 DOHC 4 speed
Spec stage 2
its the luminero?
2.8 parts for cheap

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple more of the Nickster...

He had one good shot, wearing only a sign ... but he won't let me post that one.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

He had one good shot, wearing only a sign ... but he won't let me post that one.

You're darn right I won't. Espically after Voytek and Flashy posted their pictures. I look anorexic and disgustingly pale next to them.
I need a tanning booth and 10 years of weight training. :P

------------------
-Nickster

PFF
System Bot
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Nice Camaro in the background!

Tim

thnx, thats the one in my sig

------------------
Indy, 85 gtx2, Formula, 00 Navigator(9 tv's,22's,ghostflames,etc...)69 Camaro 400hp350 4sp

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Angie

uh, yeah... there are some of us who would like to see that pose done by a man!!!

Fine...fine...I wasn't going to post this because my wife tells me I have a womanly figure from the back side (not to mention my feminine hands can be distracting). So don't laugh too much.
BTW Yellowstone, I hope you don't mind the photoshop.

------------------

[This message has been edited by FLASHY (edited 09-21-2005).]

ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post

Fine...fine...I wasn't going to post this because my wife tells me I have a womanly figure from the back side (not to mention my feminine hands can be distracting). So don't laugh too much.

omg. i'll give you a dollar if you promise to never do that again. :/

lol

[This message has been edited by ShaddowGt (edited 09-21-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
LOL! Nice one Steve.
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
<groan>

Excellent quality P.S. job. but <GROAN>

------------------
-Nickster

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

OMG!!! That is hilarious! I never realized you had such a feminine figure!

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Clint:

You're darn right I won't. Espically after Voytek and Flashy posted their pictures. I look anorexic and disgustingly pale next to them.
I need a tanning booth and 10 years of weight training. :P

Don't sell yourself short. You don't look anorexic. Pale.. well... maybe but it could also have something to do with the background.

Anywhoo, the 'booth' does help a little.

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone will never see his wife the same again. Poor guy.

Angie

This is the "Gift" I recieved with my new digital camera. I found this on the internal memory. This was my brothers wrong doing.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
FLASHY, that photoshop is extremely disturbing... I agree with whoever said yellowstone will never see his wife the same way again haha

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 09-21-2005).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

I've never said this to another man, but you've got a hot ass.

PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
LMAO, this whole page is cracking me up, you guy are crazy.....

Kevin

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post

Oh no...... the nausea!! Somebody get me the AlkaSeltzer!

Edit: smilie

[This message has been edited by nickstersredhead (edited 09-21-2005).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean nickstersredhead? I thought that's what you wanted to see. *tee hee hee*

It actually creeps me out when I see that too sometimes. But I can easily say my a$$ has never looked soooo good

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

I've never said this to another man, but you've got a hot ass.

Thanks man, it means a lot to me.

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Did you notice the one where they both had their shirts off was so blurry? laugh...

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverDirect Link to This Post
It looks like your head is going to pop from holding the car down!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMGDriver:

It looks like your head is going to pop from holding the car down!

Yeah, Steve's car is actually a 4x4 and I'm trying to make it look like a sports car.
You know, with my 600+ lbs body....

Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post
Ok, a couple action shots for the hell of it (ie: bump)

A recent trip at Lake Shasta - A little water, sun, and a tan, and it almost looks like I have arm muscle.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Pyromaniacal2/Live%20Journal/Lake%20Shasta/Me_Tubing2.jpg

I work for an ice sculpture company - a buddy took a pic while I was working on something for a delivery later that day. Hey, it pays for my projects...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Pyromaniacal2/Live%20Journal/Work%20Week/Me_Carving.jpg

Awhile ago - Steven and I helped somebody swap out a dead motor in a 4Runner truck. That transmission wasn't only an auto, but a ultra-heavy 4WD auto. The crane wouldn't go high enough, so we lowered the front end of the truck, and I LIFTED the entire tranny out myself. Like 275-300 lbs of transmission. I will never touch a 4WD tranny again...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Pyromaniacal2/Live%20Journal/General/DSCN0042.jpg

Sorry they're not "with Fiero" pics... but I have to finish my car first.

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
well those are some very good pics you guys got goin up there.. and some very starteling photo shop jobs too.

well im sure chris is upset he cant get any photos of him with his car right now, so next time were together ill have to get him with my car, just so he wont be so left out. (ill get a few with me too, there havent been too many new ones on the Women with Fieros gallery lately)

but great job guys.. i have a few pics of friends on my laptop here that need to be added.. i just need ot resize and crop them. hopefully soon.

--kate

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFarmGirl:
(ill get a few with me too, there havent been too many new ones on the Women with Fieros gallery lately)

--kate

Great! I can't wait!

------------------
-Nickster

PFF
System Bot
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrDirect Link to This Post
Arlight now ladies, understand that I am taken.... But its time MDFiero throws in on this...

this is what happens when MDfiero and Woo support THE BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND!

now stretch those beautiful muscles out... yea I have been hitting the weights for about 12 yrs now
(please note the complete lie in the above statment)

Rock out with your "fiero" out!

Not only is MDFiero a freakin-sweet guy all around, but he also plays guitar (and breaks strings, as shown in the picture)

And last but not least one with the fiero... and my ex

[This message has been edited by MDFierolvr (edited 09-26-2005).]

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
guys this is gettin sad... page 4!?!

we need a ***BUMP***

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 06-26-2007).]

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2005 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Oh, that's definetely not blurry!! Thanks!! :grin

------------------

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2005 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
yum yum yum.

Janell

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
how about a guy with a fiero club logo on a tee shirt

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 10-15-2005).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Buddycraigg, looks like you win with that post!!!
Finn Xy is such a cutie!!!

Come on guys, do us girls have to get down on our hands and knees and beg for more?
There's a heck of a lot more of you than there are of us!!!!

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 10-15-2005).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

fierogirls-mom

4526 posts
Member since Sep 2003
Here's one of my hubby (84SupperDuty) and Pauly (88IronDuke)

And one of Tom (84SupperDuty) when he changed my spark plugs. What a guy!!
So much for that easy spark plug change!! We think the original spark plugs were still in the engine!!
There was nothing left of them. I'm surprised my car ran as good as it did.

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

he really doesn't look happy in that pic

AND IT'S 2 Gs!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay