Started on: 07-26-2005 05:49 PM
Replies: 288
Last post by: Amethyst on 09-16-2010 12:55 PM
BigRed88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

...the seat covers have already been changed.

I'm not touching that one.

Keep 'em coming.

IP: Logged
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post
Ok I'll be a good sport... Don't laugh...

After pulling my 2.8 out:

IGOR MODE! One of my friends stuck the label from a box of car parts on me before taking the pic. I guess she thought it would be funny... right tool for the job and whatever...

"That's the $#!t, yo!" This picture is from a couple years ago.

That's my contribution for tonight...

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigRed88:

I'm not touching that one.

Keep 'em coming.

Chicken!!

Finally some support here. Thanks Tsukiko, Angie and Ellen! I knew you were around here somewhere!!!!

I don't know, Will-Martin and Banditbalz had a couple of poses.....although the beer in Banditz hands might have looked good on him.....you know wet t-shirt contest!!! Ha!!!!!!!!

Chief!! I'm glad you are okay!!!! I was thinking about you! Now, that I know it's your face and car, you must post pics!!!! (naked or not ) BTW...like I said before, the pic is too small!!!

Greg, did you find that camera yet??????

Litespd, NICE trophey.....I am talking about the plaque.....or am I?

There's little Jordan, lookin cute as ever! Was that from last years Carlisle?

Yellowstone, from that last pic.....I think I know WHY you have such a beautiful wife!! Anyone, anyone??!!

Capt Fiero, yes, it's was time to get rid of those seat covers, they didn't match the jacket!!!

Blue, yo, yo.....nice wrench!!! So what parts are inside? And why are you up so late?!!! Didn't you start school yet?

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Awww geez... I'm going to have to dig out the Tri-Pod this weekend aren't I?

------------------
-Nickster

banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

I don't know, Will-Martin and Banditbalz had a couple of poses.....although the beer in Banditz hands might have looked good on him.....you know wet t-shirt contest!!! Ha!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I feel exploited here...

------------------
got boost? L67 in progress...

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Awe what the hell. Here's me and Indy #1 at the 20th in 2003, I look about the same:

That was before I got my Fiero. I don't have any of me with MY car...

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

JKobra

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKobraSend a Private Message to JKobraDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tsukiko, I was just scrolling thru and noticed your car looks just like mine! I looked alittle closer and noticed you lived in Illinois Wheres Dansville? We should get both our cars together and give em a photoshoot Love the anime btw

Sorry to get off topic, and I dont have any pictures of me and my car, I'm notorius for avoiding cameras

[This message has been edited by JKobra (edited 09-01-2005).]

FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post
Here is one from last September.
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post

Blue, yo, yo.....nice wrench!!! So what parts are inside? And why are you up so late?!!! Didn't you start school yet?

Fo shizzle! Um... I mean thanks! Sadly, the monster wrench belongs to a friend of mine, but it makes for a fun photo. It should be readily apparent that I don't sleep, thankfully classes are all in the evening. As for what parts are inside? You know the drill, if you have to ask then...

^ Bump. Let's keep it rollin!

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
here one of me at fierorama last year. A nice topless pic for the ladies.

Here's a pic with me for the guys. Yep, for the guys.
Maybe I can get my gf to get pics of me with the car. Then again, Probably not.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com
Yellow Formula Signature

• 88 FORMULA-ZZ3 HSR
  • Silver 85gt 4spd
  • V8 buildup thread
  • My Shower Cam
  • At mile 20 I thought I was dead At mile 22 I wished I was dead At mile 24 I knew I was dead At mile 26.2 I realized I had become too tough to kill
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

Chief!! I'm glad you are okay!!!! I was thinking about you! Now, that I know it's your face and car, you must post pics!!!! (naked or not ) BTW...like I said before, the pic is too small!!!

Darlene--We are doing okay here. We are much farther north but we are busy now with the relief efforts and our normal high Ops tempo. Here is a picture from last year all hot and manly for you. This a tease...in the next one I will have less on! Can't do any nudes cause I am under contract to uncle Sam and he owns my...butt.

Just another old guy I guess. Or do we guys just get more dignified?

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 03-08-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Here's a pic with me for the guys. Yep, for the guys.

Oh now that's not just for the guys... grin... Hey all you guys, nice pics btw... and no, you girls aren't alone in here... laugh... I'm sure there's plenty more of us girls lurking thru this thread!!

------------------

Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JKobra:

Hey Tsukiko, I was just scrolling thru and noticed your car looks just like mine! I looked alittle closer and noticed you lived in Illinois Wheres Dansville? We should get both our cars together and give em a photoshoot Love the anime btw

Sorry to get off topic, and I dont have any pictures of me and my car, I'm notorius for avoiding cameras

Wow, you sound like me too....I hate having my picture taken...our cars look the same huh? well that's cool, and you like anime too....and it's Danville....I'm not very good at directions so I couldn't really tell ya

------------------

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
A pic of me and my son Jordan:

Steve

268 GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 268 GTSend a Private Message to 268 GTDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Power is nothing without control.

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Who knew we had such good looking guys on here!!

RWDPLZ - nice pose, dontcha just hate posing for the camera (I thought you were a bit older I don't know why!)
fierovin - couldn't tell that's your son!!! Holy cow, he looks so much like you!! Whens he getting his Fiero?
KissMySSFiero - Mr Macho! I guess if you run marathons you have to be in shape, and what a shape!!
Chief - Diane? (that's okay everyone on my mail route calls me Debbie, Diane! whatever) Nice pic! Shhh, I wouldn't spread it around too much that the AF owns your butt! Don't they frown on things like that? oh man......that was bad!! That's okay, they own Tom's butt too!! I get the front part!!
Fiero5 - Ah, I finally get to see what the famous or should I say infamous Steve Kelly looks like!! I had no clue!! The man behind all the cars!
268GT - theres nothing like a guy in his engine compartment!! Nice shot!

Keep um coming guys!!!

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

I’ll second that, Dar! They’re ALL great!

Let’s see…my favorite’s so far, in no particular order are:

I think it has something to do with his comment about having changed the seat covers.

Originally posted by yellowstone:

[/QUOTE]

Just another old guy I guess. Or do we guys just get more dignified?

[/QUOTE]

And experienced!

Originally posted by Clint:

Awww geez... I'm going to have to dig out the Tri-Pod this weekend aren't I?

Just a reminder, the weekend is here, Clint!

Keep posting guys!!!

[This message has been edited by BigRed88 (edited 09-03-2005).]

1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

Chief - Diane? (that's okay everyone on my mail route calls me Debbie, Diane! whatever) Nice pic! Shhh, I wouldn't spread it around too much that the AF owns your butt! Don't they frown on things like that? oh man......that was bad!! That's okay, they own Tom's butt too!! I get the front part!!

Keep um coming guys!!!

DARLENE -- very sorry but I did say I was an old guy. I suffer from CRS. Can't Remember S____ (er...Stuff).

1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

1MohrFiero

4363 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Here is a kinda old pic of me, the seat covers have already been changed.

Is it just me or are you really Jeff Foxworthy?

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Here you go girls. A couple from Today's photoshoot. I have close to 50 more (many topless!) if there is interest from the ladies.

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
OH, BTW. That is my daily driver. A 4-speed Automatic 3800 Series II.

------------------
-Nickster

PFF
System Bot
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
I knew you’d come through for us, Clint! I’ve added this one to my list of favorites.

Originally posted by Clint:

Topless?

Bring ‘em on!

[This message has been edited by BigRed88 (edited 09-03-2005).]

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Time to post a couple pics. I did my best to break PIP on this one!

And another without the shades, so the ladies can see my "baby blues" LOL

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
Now they know why I'm BigRed, or is it just that you've shrunk with age?
Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Now they know why I'm BigRed, or is it just that you've shrunk with age?

Nah, I was just standing in a hole. You know, the one I keep digging deeper & deeper every day!

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Direct Link to This Post

me

[This message has been edited by DrFunk234 (edited 09-03-2005).]

Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrFunk234:

me

Hey neighbor, hows it going?

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Ok I'm game. Dont have any recent ones with the car so some older ones will have to work...
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view. This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Mike

------------------

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2005 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Direct Link to This Post
posted by Gordo: Hey neighbor, hows it going?

It is going well my good friend from the other side of the hill

(p.s. hows your car coming?)

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bigred...Is that Jeff Foxworthy that you are standing with?
nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
hey there Bigred... I'll post those topless pix for you as soon as Clint moves them to my computer. Right now they are on his and he has control of them. There's lots of good shots.

Come on... bring on MORE GUYS with Fieros!!! I gave you my shots on the "Girls..." thread. Now it's your turn.

PFF
System Bot
nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post

nickstersredhead

27 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Here's two for today... he won't give me the topless ones yet though.

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 06-26-2007).]

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

Actually, he has been told more than once that he resembles the Country music star, Ronnie Dunn (of Brookes & Dunn). It's actually been mentioned enough that it's become a joke between us. Speaking of Country music stars, is there anybody out there that could be mistaken for Trace Adkins? At 6' 6", he's a cowboy my size.

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

BigRed88

839 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:

Come on... bring on MORE GUYS with Fieros!!! I gave you my shots on the "Girls..." thread. Now it's your turn.

You go girl! These guys need encouragement.

Dar should be back on Tuesday. Where's everybody else? Ladies...?

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

BigRed88

839 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:

Here's two for today... he won't give me the topless ones yet though.

Is he always such a tease?

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

Alright..........

I guess I'll join in.

Thank you, WingNut. Of course my moniter didn't break. Oh, and nice car, too. I have an ’85 Silver GT. Needs paint not to mention a long and distinguished list of everything else under the sun. Does the MD stand for doctor?

Keep 'em coming, guys!

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

Does the MD stand for doctor?

No. It is my initials. I wish I could change my user name to just WingNut. People always want to know if the MD is for Dr. or If I live in Maryland.

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
edited.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 09-04-2005).]

Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

Nah, this is a pic of BigRed when she was with Jeff Foxworthy.

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'll add a few shots, I'm noticing it's hard not to look like a giant standing next to our cars !!

88 Formula

Installing alternator

87 GT ( w/ only 1760 miles )

One of the few shots driving ( sort of ) lol

87 Coupe (daily driver, for sale - STILL ! )

88 Formula ( Still no windows on the house ! )

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock