does any one know where this came from? by Rck152
Started on: 04-25-2010 10:48 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: thumper_64735 on 05-02-2010 12:03 AM
Rck152

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post

wanted to ask the creator for permission to use it as a vinyl.

------------------
Robb.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Looks the same as a member's tattoo. I don't know if it was designed by him, but you might drop him a message and ask. He posted pics in this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/074071.html
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
I believe JimmyS
Checkout this thread
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076096.html
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Safastro can enlarge it and print it on vinyl for you. See here. He did a blue demo:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-25-2010).]

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
cool thanks for the links...
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, imma have to photoshop that blue and enlarge it supersize....would look awesome on my hood
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I believe it was done by F-I-E-R-O who isn't here anymore...
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I believe it was done by F-I-E-R-O who isn't here anymore...

Yeah, I thin khe's the one that created it.

Too bad how things turned out...
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
I got the version in black for my laptop's desktop. Has to be my favourite image as well
Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
I talked to Jimmys he says creator gave permission for all to use how they wanted. So on the hood it goes lol.

------------------
Robb.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Here it is without the red fadout trim and the Pontiac shield redone...

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-26-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
anybody have it in a higher res image?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Here's the original thread.... now archived

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060312.html
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
nobody has a higher res image? or an original copy of badass-fiero.jpg?
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
how high of a res do you need? I may be able to up it in photoshop.......if I can find my photoshop cd's lol
I am looking at doing this on the wife's fiero. She seen it and fell in love with it. She is thinking of doing it on the hood, just not sure yet.....but she is changing the colors to go with her paint scheme. At least it will have a nice black background to go on
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thumper_64735:

how high of a res do you need? I may be able to up it in photoshop.......if I can find my photoshop cd's lol
I am looking at doing this on the wife's fiero. She seen it and fell in love with it. She is thinking of doing it on the hood, just not sure yet.....but she is changing the colors to go with her paint scheme. At least it will have a nice black background to go on

not sure exactly what res id like. at the VERY least, double the current resolution/dimensions. id like it to be, optimally, 3 or more times bigger. ive tried using professional photo enlarging software, but that just brings out the jpeg artifacts...
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
faaaaq, you have an email
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq, you have an email

thumper, you have a +
lol
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
photoshop has some re sizing plug ins that you can use i beleive...i've basicly left that side of the realm due to my natural talent /love of 3d modeling...photoshop is like painting...i hate painting...
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

photoshop has some re sizing plug ins that you can use i beleive...i've basicly left that side of the realm due to my natural talent /love of 3d modeling...photoshop is like painting...i hate painting...

ive never had much luck using photoshop to enlarge things, so i stopped even trying it lol
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
i'kll have it done by tomorow, or should. either way i'll hae something done haha.
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

i'kll have it done by tomorow, or should. either way i'll hae something done haha.

thumper provided me with some enlarged ones already just to let you know
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
ah ok, mind sending em over my way if they're higher res?
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

ah ok, mind sending em over my way if they're higher res?

as long as he doesnt mind, you can PM me or him your email addy. id PM him, he can, if willing, make them higher res even. he just went to bed i think, and im about to do the same ,so either way youll have to wait a little bit lol. they turned out pretty good, so itll be worth it
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Why not post them so everyone can see?
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
if anyone wants the larger/higher res image, just send me a pm and I'll send it too you. The one the faaaq has is a higher res, but I also upsized it for him as well, so pip won't let me post it as it is too large. I can also play with the colors some. Still trying to remember all my photoshop stuff, as I havn't messed with it too much in 8+ years (eventhough I did go to college for graphics, lol). I am playing with the colors some now for the one we are going to use on the wife's car(you can post that one for me if you like faaaq). If I can help anyone out, just let me know.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

I am playing with the colors some now for the one we are going to use on the wife's car(you can post that one for me if you like faaaaq).

just some creative input lol, i think it would look better if the Pontiac emblem stayed the original colors (its likely that is your plan, but just in case you didnt think of it...lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 05-01-2010).]

thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Still working on the colors and all. I've done some adjustments to it, plus she has changed her mind a few times. Anyway, I will post the completed image once it is finalized. Just glad I have such a nice image to work with.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock