Started on: 07-02-2006 02:25 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 07-07-2006 12:15 AM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

I thought I'd put it on a black t-shirt and some other stuff...

------------------
www.AutoBadger.com
Fiero & Pennocks apparel and accessories go to: Fiero Lives Online

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 07-02-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
interceptor429

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for interceptor429Send a Private Message to interceptor429Direct Link to This Post
thats awesome nice idea,on a black shirt that would stand out nicely,later
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice I like it fine work ,to a great job
dmancheno

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoDirect Link to This Post
IMO I love the logo but not the font.

nice work.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Very nice, but the font and the wings bother me... Could you do some big opened fire -wings? hehe.
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
very cool, and pretty nice artistry. Wish I could do as good.

I tend to agree about the wings. The look is really novel, but I think the flame theme needs to still be there.

Arn
dezzys88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezzys88GTSend a Private Message to dezzys88GTDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!! i love it!!!! well done!

desi

------------------

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Is this better? I hate doing flames because I just can't seem to do a good job with the photo realistic- so I took a different route and went with this...

I still like the gothic font style, but maybe I can find a better font that complements the image. Hmmmmmmmmm...
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Is this better? I hate doing flames because I just can't seem to do a good job with the photo realistic- so I took a different route and went with this...

I still like the gothic font style, but maybe I can find a better font that complements the image. Hmmmmmmmmm...

Now that's freaking sweet looking!!!

How 'bout using the HemiHead font?

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com GoogleTalk: nick@naskie18.com

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Fricken sweet.

My opinion : Widen the wings a bit.
PFF
System Bot
slickrick2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Direct Link to This Post
Crap..that is AWESOME!!!!!!!

I hate to make a request, but could you take the second pic, add the FIERO from the first pic, but change it so the bottom is orangish color, fading (if thats hat you can call it) into the silver color of what you have already.

Awesome pic man, i wish I could get my ideas out onto paper like that.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
My opinion : Widen the wings a bit.

Better?

I started playing with the font and made this by chance while playing with it, I kinda like the way it states what it stands for while not overpowering the image.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 07-03-2006).]

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post
Oh that is so NICE!! Are those going to be available from your Cafe Press Shop?? The family may just have to have matching T Shirts!! Woo Hoo!!

I liked all of the designs and the fonts... although the last font with the fire edge is perfect with the picture... would be very hard to chose one... lol..
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I like the last one .fit good in place Rob
rotten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rottenSend a Private Message to rottenDirect Link to This Post
Very cool!
Fieros and flames just go together like, well uh fieros and flames i guess
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Better?

I started playing with the font and made this by chance while playing with it, I kinda like the way it states what it stands for while not overpowering the image.

That's completely baddass!

edit: LOL (I looked at the filename after I posted this)

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 07-03-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I have it up on the CafePress FieroLives site of mine... http://www.cafepress.com/fierolives

One version with the design centered on the front of the shirt, and the other with the design where the pocket would be. Thanks for the feedback!

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 07-03-2006).]

silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I love it.If your still makin them late next month i'll be sendin some cash your way as long as you carry in 2x.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
I love it but I hate black t-shirts.

Can we see it on white or blue?
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschDirect Link to This Post
What are the chances of a High res version, looks amazing and I want it as my background and with a few more pixels it would be perfect.

Again, AMAZING
PFF
System Bot
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
that is soo frickin sweet im buyin one
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Excellent work! Just great!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's a high res image that I sized for desktop (1280x1024) http://www.autobadger.com/badass-fiero.jpg

Try it, I think it looks pretty cool- like I'm laying on a road... why I'm laying on the road, I have no idea.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
I put it on a white tee for men and women, and a few other things...
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
That is way cool. I think the black T with the centered art could have bigger art. That art is worth a good look at any day of the week. It should be easy to see 20+ feet away.

Arn
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I think your artwork is beautiful, but a flaming pegasus? That's more of a phoenix/firebird logo. I think it looks great but it doesn't go with the Fiero, unless you're making some kind of ironic joke.

Bob
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I had someone ask me about a flamming Fiero that I had done before but wasn't quite happy with the result. I don't remember if I actually started this with the intention of making it flamming or not, but as I played with my PS styles, I found that I liked the look and went on with it. I'm going to play with it some more to see what it would look like without the flames/fire thing goin on... I thrive on constructive feedback, so don't ever hesitate to tell me what you really think- just make sure to include your address in the comment.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

I thrive on constructive feedback, so don't ever hesitate to tell me what you really think- just make sure to include your address in the comment.

Hey man, you are one talented M.F
Anyway, I love the design but I would try to make the wings follow the angle and flames theme of the "little wings" close to the horses head
Something like this…

All rights reserved to F-I-E-R-O

I'm sure you can make it look right, if you wish…
I will P.M you my address LOL

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 07-04-2006).]

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Any chance a guy can get the one on the left in an XL-Tall?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Unfortunatly, they don't have tall available to order, so like the rest of us tall guys, you'll have to go the next size up.
PFF
System Bot
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
on the wings, IMO you should show some trailing edge firey primary and secondary feathers but don't go overboard accentuating the flame curls, make it fuller but retain the angle..perhaps similar to the original design for the wings ..other than that the art work is quite nice ...

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 07-05-2006).]

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
wow, these are really good! do you have any other drawings?

oh, on you site, can you make a PFF shirt with the PFF logo and the PFF wording like it is at the top of the forum? i would really love a shirt like that!

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 145,500 miles! decklid window, silver guages. rear ended someone, and now the rebuilding starts! saving for a norms front clip! :damon:
More pics of my 87 GT can be found here

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2m4 auto, 221K miles and counting <-my first car, and i still cant get rid of her!
2002 Toyota Celica GT, 5-speed, 42K miles <-What a hunk of crap!

A 4 year olds knowledge of science: No matter how much jello you put into a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:
wow, these are really good! do you have any other drawings?
oh, on you site, can you make a PFF shirt with the PFF logo and the PFF wording like it is at the top of the forum? i would really love a shirt like that!

I have some PFF stuff that I made up on my Fiero Store. One of my very favorite PFF things is this mouse pad...

Click here for the shop section, all proceeds go to Cliff!!! http://www.cafepress.com/fierolives/1095715

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock