Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  NEVER2OLD HAS LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
NEVER2OLD HAS LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER by kg2149
Started on: 04-17-2010 03:49 PM
Replies: 92
Last post by: nutherproject68 on 04-22-2010 12:40 AM
kg2149

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kg2149Send a Private Message to kg2149Direct Link to This Post
Cliff (my father) passed away today at 1 pm after his battle for almost the last year with stomach cancer. He did not suffer, but went peacefully with his family by his side. He loved his Fiero and really enjoyed being on this forum. His '86 SE is now mine and I intend to transform it into a yellow GT like he always wanted. He left a few semi-finished license plates so if any of you had ordered one and have not yet received it, please let me know. I will finish it on his behalf and get it sent out to you. Funeral arrangements are not yet finished but I will post again when I find out the place and time. Thank you all for being such wonderful friends to my father. We will all miss him very much. May he rest in peace.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
IM sorry for you loss. Cliff was a great guy and your lucky to have called him dad. Rest in piece cliff, you will be missed.
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
my words mite not mean much but to never2old was like a 2nd dad to me.. kenny i love you and your family im here for you and them bro..cliff i miss you already
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
I'm fairly new to the board and not real familiar with alot of the names yet. But regardless i'm am sorry for your and the communities loss.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Your father was a good man .. he will sadly be missed ..... Rest In Peace Cliff time to hit the road on the great highway to heaven in your SE..

Your canadian friend
Danyel
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Condolences to you and your family.

Joe
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time!! Always tough to lose another enthusiast let alone a family member.

Take care!!

Dan
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Your father was indeed one of the shining stars of this forum, and to its members. He was one of the most generous souls I have met on here, and I am sure he is smiling down on us all now. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

In his memory, the plates Cliff did for me:

GODSPEED CLIFF...

------------------
"Hey guys i'm a total fiero head there my life I have 86 fiero gt that I ve been slowly fixing up well now here I sit at the hospitol with cancer and they can't treat it and not knowing how long I'll be here they say could be till spring or longer or shorter they don't know and I'm just trying to find someway to get it restored before I past I love this car I don't know if people help with these things or not but I figured I ask thanks guys I live in mn my names Tyler shipman and any thought counts you guys are the best" ~ Tyler Shipman

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
Your father was a good man, rest in peace Cliff
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
One of the best. I too recieved a plate recently from your father. What a great guy to deal with. I am truely so very sorry for the loss of your father. Don't even know what to write? So sad...

Deepest sympathies,

Amy and Tony
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear your loss. Cliff was an upstanding guy I will miss him. We all that know him or was touched by him in some way will share a sadness today as we have lost another friend. Be at pease Cliff as well as your family.

Vince
PFF
System Bot
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear of the loss. Please know that the whole Fiero community shares some the pain and sorrow you're feeling, and we are praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
My deepest sympathy to you, your family, and also the extended Fiero Family here on PFF. I was one of the recipients of the original round of license plates he did, and it is one of my most prized Fiero collectibles.

Rich

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 04-17-2010).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of Cliff passing..
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarDirect Link to This Post
I am sure that he is in a better place right now. My prayers go out to him and his family.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
My condolences to you and your family.
RIP Cliff
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
My heart just dropped to my stomach when I read the thread title. Cliff was a fine man. My condolences to you and all his family. He is in a far better place. "To be absent from the body, is to be present with Christ." Blessing to you all.

Jim
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for sharing him with all of us crazies here on the forum while he was with us, and I know it's no consolation, but he is loved and respected by many.

Let us know if we can help with the car in any way, this is one of the closest and most caring communities I've ever seen.

Aaron
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Rest in Peace Cliff. You will be missed.

Pat
DougC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCDirect Link to This Post
Having lost my own father to stomach and esophageal cancer when I was young, I partially feel for your pain.

Condolences, and may the sun shine on Cliff's face, and the wind be at his back where ever he may be.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Direct Link to This Post
As soon as I saw this thread my heart just sank. The last time I saw Cliff was at the 2009 Metro Cruise. He was such a sweet guy without a bad bone in his body. I am deeply saddened by your loss. I am blessed and honored to have known Cliff, even for a brief time. Rest in peace Cliff...

------------------
'86 2m4- Auto, Daily Driver
'87 GT - 5spd, Project Car
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace Cliff…
Iowa GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iowa GTSend a Private Message to Iowa GTDirect Link to This Post
May he rest in peace. My condolences to you and yours.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I hear the rollerblading is perfect in heaven. Cliff should be zipping along about now.

Originally posted by never2old:

I love to skate in the summer in the hot sun.
Yes I know there are indoor rinks but also a ton of people.
The trail I skate on is 26 miles long from Marne to Muskegon , Michigan.
Out in the country where you see the farmland, fox, geese, wild turkeys...

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I am very saddened by your fathers passing, I never met him but his strength and posts have meant a lot to me.
God bless Cliff and his family.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to you and your family, Cliff was a great guy and will be missed.

Nolan
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Saddened by your loss, my condolences to you and your entire family, Cliff will remain in a lot of peoples thoughts for many years to come. While I am thankful his pain has passed, I will miss him.

Tom
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I never had the chance to interact with Cliff, but he sure souned like an awesome guy- and made some fine plates. Cancer is an evil thing, I know of his pain- my mother has been fighting it for over a year now.

My deepest condolences to you and the family, I wish you nothing with the best. God speed.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 04-17-2010).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family...
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I am sad for your loss, Godspeed to one of our Fiero Family.

If I may ask, without trying to sound too awkward... if a member happens to have a pic of Cliff or his Fiero... I would really appreciate seeing it/them.

I've been to the 20th and 25th, and I wondered if our paths ever crossed outside the realm of this forum. Sometimes it is easier for me to remember someone's car before I remember who the owner is.

Condolences to your family... PFF (and probably MFC) lost someone it cared for very much.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I offer my condolences as well.
Cliff was loved and respected by many.

Peace.
PFF
System Bot
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
My condolences to you and your family
RockyBalboaLives

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post
Godspeed and condolences sent..
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Cliff will be missed on this forum. Sorry for your lose. Donations for flowers?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
im sorry for your loss never2old was a really nice guy and a great contributer to this comunity he will be missed but never forgotten.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I had any dealings with him in person, however, it seems he was a very upstanding member of this forum, and liked by many. I'm sorry for your loss, and wherever he is now, I wish him well..
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Im really sorry to hear about your dad.. But im glad it was peaceful for him, and that his family was by his side. I only talked too your dad a few times in my time here, but he was always very nice.. No doubt hes now cruising the solar highways in his dream fiero..
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I am very sorry for your loss. We had recently shared a few PM's about some parts he was in search of, and his license plates. He was definitely passionate about Fieros and came across as a great and generous guy! I am sure he is a great loss to your family, and he is a great loss to our community.

Him and your family will be in my prayers.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
A major lost to our fiero community. Cliff gave us all so much and brought us all together. He will be missed very much. Thanks Cliff for bringing us so much happiness..
God speed in your heavenly fiero. R.I.P.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
My condolences as well. I did not know Cliff personally, but he did make and send me a Colorado license plate (one of the neatest pieces of Fiero memorabilia I have). I am truly sorry for your loss.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock