Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  NEVER2OLD HAS LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
NEVER2OLD HAS LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER by kg2149
Started on: 04-17-2010 03:49 PM
Replies: 92
Last post by: nutherproject68 on 04-22-2010 12:40 AM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Rest in Peace Cliff, we'll miss you.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I am sad to hear of the loss of such a wonderful person, but glad to hear that he had his family by his side did not suffer endlessly, and (for those that believe) is in a better place.

Godspeed Cliff!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I hardly had much interaction with him, but I could tell from what I did see that he had a heart of gold and character to match. He will be sorely missed. He now lights up heaven that much brighter.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Man. R.I.P.

I received one of the first plates without asking for it, he initially contacted me about one for Arizona, but that was just where I was working, I recommended a member out there, and thought nothing else of it. Later on I received one of my prize Fiero items in the mail.

I wish I had a picture of it to post, I kinda feel bad that I never mentioned how much I love the plate, at the time I didn't want to upset anyone on here because there were 2 Missouri plates.

I'll miss you Cliff, Love you man.

Brad
kg2149

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kg2149Send a Private Message to kg2149Direct Link to This Post
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We will be having a memorial service on Friday, April 30 at 11 am (eastern). Guests may start arriving at 10 am and a luncheon will be served from 12 to 1 pm. It will be held at Grand Rapids First, located at 2100 44th Street SW in Wyoming.

There is a tribute page on Facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/hom...4851088537093&ref=ts
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
I just found this. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and my condolences to his family. Cliff was a great man and i'm sure he will be sorely missed both here on the forum and the people he leaves behind.

Kenny, Your father was a great man. He had helped me though a very tough time in my life with his comforting words of wisdom, and the quick smack to reality that i needed. I owe my family being happily together to him. Without him being here as he was i'm not sure where my family would be.

R.I.P Cliff Gonda We will never forget you.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

He was so kind to make me a plate too. I have Hawaii. "The Big Island."

When I deploy, I will take it with me and hang on the wall in the dorms.

It is hanging on my wall here at home, as my Fiero is not running.

I always thought it was to nice to put on a FIero, so It sits to this day, on my wall.

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
Condolences to you and your family.

Fakhri

Fieros Of San Diego
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingDirect Link to This Post
I'm somewhat new to the forum so I did not have the opportunity to chat with your father. My sincere condolences go out to you and your family. Hang in there.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
sorry for your loss .over the years i have always enjoyed never2old's comments and posting .he will be missed .
PFF
System Bot
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
What a great person
Rest in Peace Cliff
nutherproject68

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Direct Link to This Post
I met Cliff last year at the Metro Cruise but I immediately knew that he was a great guy. The Fiero community will miss him.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock