Tom-Fieronews by raysr11
Started on: 04-16-2010 02:41 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-17-2010 06:18 PM
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Direct Link to This Post
Anyone heard from Tom at Fiero news? I sent him some visors and money on March 19 and heard from him since. Pay Pal says "money unclaimed". Edited 4/16/10. Finally found him.

[This message has been edited by raysr11 (edited 04-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone bought anything from Tom Griffith's? What pay-pal e-mail address did you use? I can't get any money to him for my visors. Please give me a hand with this.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fieronews.net/fusion/contact.php

Does this help? I've only dealt with him in person, with cash. So I don't have a pay pal address. Sorry.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Ray we have been emailing eachother. I donot have your paypal. I just sent you an invoice . You can pay off of that and I will get your visors right to you.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT 1992 Subaru SVX 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Thomas,
Just thought I would post here about him, I ordered a bunch of stuff from him awhile back for my first Fiero. Got a short shifter boot, ebrake boot, some refurbished visors, a headliner kit, and some tee shirts with embroidery on all of it. It did take a while to get it but I understand he is having some health issues. The good news is that I received all of these items and he even threw in a small tee shirt for my oldest daughter to wear for when we go to car shows. The pieces look very nice and were exactly as I ordered right down to the logos and in the right colors and whatnot. I am pleased with them and I would recommend his work altho it did take a little while.... your mileage may vary!! I have seen a lot of pictures of his work on this forum as well so I am not alone in the satisfied customer category..... peace

Pete

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock