ATTN MARYLAND FIERO OWNERS by hookdonspeed
Started on: 12-13-2008 12:01 PM
Replies: 109
Last post by: Saxman on 01-24-2009 12:42 AM
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
Andrew, maybe if I'm not too crazy busy Saturday I can give you a hand with that.
IP: Logged
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
Good Morning SAX. Glad to see a date has been set (Sunday Jan 11th) for F.I.E.R.O. Regretfully that is the same date I have to return my daughter to school and I will be unable to make it. If anything should change I'll let you know ASAP. PS - is there a rain/snow date should the long range forecast (Sleet) be accurate? I hope the weather is great for F.I.E.R.O. and that all who have expressed interest show!! Don't forget to issue a call the the NO VA group and Fredericksburg.
Steve308
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineFiero:
Andrew, maybe if I'm not too crazy busy Saturday I can give you a hand with that.

Sounds good. I'll know what kind of shape I'm in before then. I hope I'm pretty close by Friday!

Steve - sorry the date is not good for you. Bummer! Maybe the next weekend would work as a rain/sleet-plan if the 11th is not pretty?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
Thanks SAX - Hope the 11th works for all and that the turn out is strong - If weather pushes things back --- week after is the big arrival date in DC for the new prez and probably wouldn't be the best idea! Suggest you establish a go - no go post maybe late friday p.m. the 9th based on weather forecast for those traveling a longer distance.
Steve
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Drats...
Christine is having surgery on the 9th so I'll need to be home taking car of her on the 11th.
It's okay, I'll try to make the next one with my Fiero as next year it should be done, or maybe even this summer! Heck, maybe I should have a "Help Build Steven's Fiero" party at my house this spring.

Bowling at Bolling sounds like fun, everyone enjoy!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i think for a rain-date make it 2weeks later, that way the bases wont be on high alert for the pres.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

hookdonspeed

7980 posts
Member since May 2008
rain dont look like itll be an issue

Sun
Jan 11

Sunny
Sunny

28°
22°

0%

28°F
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

i think for a rain-date make it 2weeks later, that way the bases wont be on high alert for the pres.

True! btw - look for me marching in the inaug parade. I'll be the one freezing my ace off!
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
Sax, I did that 8 years ago. The Hells Angel's exhaust pipes make for good hand warmers!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
So when is the meet? I'd interested in coming, would get me out of the house...Depending on date and time, as well as location and distance from Bristol PA...And I'd finally get to meet the man with the sax that I've dealt with so much

Speaking of which, drop me a PM Saxman, I'll send ya my cell number. Don't get much of a chance to get on the forum lately, limited internet access...
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
next sunday at noon, close to DC
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna try to make it. I think I have off. All depends on how evil the interstate is to get there. =P
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
on a sunday, shouldnt be that bad...

sax, have u talked to lildevil or soulcrusher?
might wana sendout a mass notice to the chesapeake fiero forum members
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Xerxes - PM on the way-

I'll send LilDevil an email now. I haven't talked to him since he painted my hood. I'll send it right now.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I'm gonna try to make it. I think I have off. All depends on how evil the interstate is to get there. =P

Great!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for possible date change?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
As I posted in the other thread:

Originally posted by Saxman:

I just got my inaugural rehearsal schedule. I start rehearsal at 4 am and finish at noon on the 11th.

So, the time needs to be later or maybe even moved to the 25th.

I think we could get a better attended meet on the 25th. What do you guys think?

Would you guys rather go at 1pm on the 11th or wait two weeks until we can add at least 4 more Fieros - or do both?

Andrew
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
id say wait and add the more cars, alot of people wouldnt wana do both as its a long drive for some.
maybe by then we can add even more then 4?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
i vote for move to the 25th as suggested in the sister post! Steve
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
As seen here - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073976.html - the event has been moved to Jan 25. Wahoo! Lot's of us will be there!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
hmm, 25th.... only 177 miles... but on a Sunday... gotta think on this...

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 01-08-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
aww, comeon, u know u wana....
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
I do, I do.... >sigh<
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
bump - bump- bump --- hey stafford - fredericksburg - spotsey --- let's get involved!!!!!
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post
i grew up in reisterstown and now live in east berlin, pa. i would be interested in meeting with everyone if it was slightly more north.

i've lived out in the sticks for too long and am embarassed but i have grown afraid of driving on most highways.

i don't expect the location to change for me though.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
How did the meet up go, anyway? Work out good?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
it was moved to the 25th, so that gives you time to come
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JennsDream:

i grew up in reisterstown and now live in east berlin, pa. i would be interested in meeting with everyone if it was slightly more north.

i've lived out in the sticks for too long and am embarassed but i have grown afraid of driving on most highways.

i don't expect the location to change for me though.

You can take mostly back roads to get here if you go on 32 to 295 South. 295 South does go through DC, but it is not a highway. The speed limit is 55 on 295 - the even slower once you get inside the beltway.

My sisters and mom live in Reisterstown. I had to draw out the "backroad" route for my mom since she is scared of more than two lanes on each side.

If you can make it, let us know.

Andrew
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

it was moved to the 25th, so that gives you time to come

Maybe I will. I'll have to call out though, haha. I'm cool with that. Possibly me and Jenn could carpool or something. I don't think I can convince anyone else to tag along. lol.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
All info is now at https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/073976-4.html - so please post there.

Thanks! See you guys on Sunday!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 01-24-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock