Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 336
Last post by: Curlrup on 12-08-2008 08:55 PM
zetabird

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zetabirdSend a Private Message to zetabirdDirect Link to This Post
i love the song veary appropreate lol and i was looking at the same leds to use in my tails, cause the 4 inch rounds wont fit i can get them for liek 9 bucks apice for good quality ones, oh and back to what i was jumping in here for im not sure if youve tryed yet but have you talked to Norm yet about making your parts im not sure if he would or if that would work out but he dose amasing work and is not to far from me WWW.Normsfiberglass.com maby you can try talking to him, id be willing to lend him a hand glassing if he needed it and i could get over there

[This message has been edited by zetabird (edited 06-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

You asked for it. (I used a great song - you'll like it) It shows my LED tail lights and my stereo install.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBNt5MoRuAM

they look awesome, how difficult was it to make a panel to mount them inside the stock lense section? and how difficult was the wiring?
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
My brother in law runs a machine shop that makes parts for Boeing. My father in law runs his flow jet which cut out my amp rack. The tail light bracket they cut with a huge stamping machine. I think I still have the drawing I made that they used, PM me if you want a copy

I used a Hotronics PG-3, No Load Flasher For LED Taillights.
http://www.hotrodhotline.co...ch/05hotronicstech2/

Wiring was simple.
Because the notchback tail lights have the brake light shared with the turn signal
I had to cut the grey wire on the brake light switch and run a new wire.
The sequential turn signals have a flasher system built in so it makes them flash a little random because of two flashers, but it looks fine.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 06-19-2008).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

If I added a scoop on every corner I'd have to go wide body too.

I hope you're not going to un-do that nice orange paint job. Maybe better to start a new chassis.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
No, it will stay as-is. photoshop mods are free. Though I may have to do something different on the wife's car. We have a 3.4 DOHC engine, just need to find a nice fiero with a blown motor on craigslist for cheap.
fieroturbo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroturboSend a Private Message to fieroturboDirect Link to This Post
Hey fourpoint,

Have you tried talking to some of the existing Fiero retailers about reproduction of these bumpers, like V8 Archie, or Pisa Fiero? They already do plenty of body kits, maybe contracting them out would be an option.

Also, I'm not sure if the people you made bumpers for backed out or not, but if they did, for either front or back, let me know... I've got funding for both, but I'm mostly in need of a rear bumper.

Finally, I have to be honest my friend, you have created one of the best notchback mods out there. Thank you for doing something for just us non-GT guys.

------------------
Petty Officer Michael C Casaceli
Aircraft Electronics Technician Second Class
AIMD Brunswick (2007-present)
Patrol Squadron Ten (2003-2007)
United States Navy

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
Dyno day with the NWQuattro Club

197 whp 270 ftlbs

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 10-05-2008).]

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you came. IT was different seeing the numbers that thing put out. You should be proud!
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
Got a 217 on my first run but they did not have my car tied down well, so the chart had bounces in it.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 10-05-2008).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap man

That car is beautiful, ergonamically well balanced, it sits corectly and sounds outstanding. I wish to get a ride in it someday. I just had to let you know...

Cordially,
Kevin
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
the car is awesome i love it
want it need some more of it

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 10-07-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
it was awesome to hear this thing first hand as it screamed on the dyno. felt it in my chest!
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Unbelievable job on everything. I love the bumpers and the entire car. Well done man.

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
NEW ENGINE SETUP COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!!!

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Haggerty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaggertySend a Private Message to HaggertyDirect Link to This Post

Got a 217 on my first run but they did not have my car tied down well, so the chart had bounces in it.

Nice numbers, what does Lance have done to his speed 3?
I have one and am split on building a Fiero or modding the speed.
I think I would get more fun with a Fiero...the only time I use the speed is when the wife is with me and she doesnt let me have any fun. Only gonna get worse when our daughter is born. Atleast with a Fiero I'd probably be alone most of the time, and just give her the Speed 3.
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
That Speed3 was amazing. It only had a FMIC, and put down those numbers!

Look at #7....that was the sickest dyno ever. A completely bone stock Mercedes E55 AMG.....It was completely silent. All you read were the rollers spinning at 155MPH when he hit the speed governor. Looking at his gragh he still could have made more power. Talk about seriously under-rating their car! YIKES

[This message has been edited by SpeedWorksAutoTuning (edited 10-08-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
A friendly bump.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock