Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 336
Last post by: Curlrup on 12-08-2008 08:55 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Extremely nice !

Hurry up and finish those rockers so we can see the whole thing together !

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

The licence plate lights (I just set it in the hole, it's not mounted yet) are from a newer vw beetle

Very, very nice. I really like the new VW plate light. What type of material was used on the bumper to prevent cracking since the bumper if flexable?
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Very, very nice. I really like the new VW plate light. What type of material was used on the bumper to prevent cracking since the bumper if flexable?

Thanks, I was in traffic one day and looked over at a newer bug's rear bumper and saw those plate lights and thought they would be just what I needed.
The bumpers are 100% fiberglass, not very flexable. I wish I could make urethane bumpers.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work, your car is going to look great!
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to see the finnal product!

JG
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000
I can't wait to see the finnal product!

JG
rims05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rims05Send a Private Message to rims05Direct Link to This Post
man i love the look of a freshly painted car... i wish mine still looked like that... Kansas City drivers ruined mine... good thing i'm back in good ole nebraska whew...

looks awesome man, you know your probably gonna have to make a mold of those two bumpers... or someone will pry hunt you down... lol

Travis
Engineering Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Engineering KidSend a Private Message to Engineering KidDirect Link to This Post
I am also quite interested in these front/rear bumpers. Looks even better than the dietmar front/rear and he's got a long list of people waiting 4 months to pay about $400 for each side.

I bet other fiero ownners would buy them as fast as you can make them. I know I'd want the front/rear fascias if you were to make another set, and I'm sure I'm not alone here.

I've been tempted to put an order in with Dietmar, but the tales of months of delays and ill-fitting parts, high prices, and customs delays has scared me off.

am I the only one here?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Man those gray strips over the orange paint, look's like liquid metal flowing into the hooded vents and down the rear. Excellent paint job.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
All his parts are fiberglass, and they are VERY strong. I doubt he will have cracking problems.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
hey i'm in college place WA, maybe i san stop by and sheck it out on the 25th? its when i fly back into Portland from CA.. Nice work! really like that rear bumper
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
That looks great! I love the color, and the stripes add a nice contrast.

------------------

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

hey i'm in college place WA, maybe i san stop by and sheck it out on the 25th? its when i fly back into Portland from CA.. Nice work! really like that rear bumper

PM me if you want to stop by, You must be going to school in Walla Walla?

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 11-05-2006).]

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post

PM me if you want to stop by, You must be going to school in Walla Walla?

Yah walla walla college . I'm headed home for break on the 17th driving west along the big river, wont have anytime to check it out, but i fly back to portland on sat. 25th, so YAH; i'd really like to check it out if i could

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
get this beauty put together yet?
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
He said he was talking to HRE to get some 22's made up.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
22"?s

well I thought they where a bit big for even monte carlos or eldorados
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by XzotikGT:

He said he was talking to HRE to get some 22's made up.

HREs? lol My 17's will be just fine.

I'll try to post some put back together progress pics soon.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 11-13-2006).]

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
j/k

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
This month has had more rain than any month in Seattle history (and it's not done yet)
Today was finally nice enough to mount the front bumper after work.
I took these photos in the dark.

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
OH, now that's what I am talking about!!!! I am anxious for the rear.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

[This message has been edited by XzotikGT (edited 11-16-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Nice seat cover.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I like what I see so far.. Keep them coming please.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Nice seat cover.

Mr.Mikes Flower Power edition (not really)

Here's my Mr Mikes. I still need to install them. Rainy day project.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

Here's my Mr Mikes. I still need to install them. Rainy day project.

This month has had more rain than any month in Seattle history (and it's not done yet)

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
its pretty dry here on the east of the state ...
neverendingproject

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fourpoint9:

[/QUOTE]

Too rainy to get the seats out of the car, trust me.

I really like how the stripes turned out, can't wait to see the whole thing together.

------------------
Alan Frazier

'84 2m4 project car
'86 GT-'92 3.4 TDC 5 speed(sold)

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by XzotikGT:

OH, now that's what I am talking about!!!! I am anxious for the rear.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2006 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Cat's Meow!
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Since the front bumper is a 92-95 civic you should get a carbon fiber front under lip, it would look sweet, be one of the very few fieros with carbon fiber on them, and you can get one for like $300. Just my 2 cents. What color are the stripes? They look great
PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Since the front bumper is a 92-95 civic you should get a carbon fiber front under lip, it would look sweet, be one of the very few fieros with carbon fiber on them, and you can get one for like $300. Just my 2 cents. What color are the stripes? They look great

Thanks, A carbon fiber lip would be cool, but the lips sold for the Civic wouldn't work unless I did like FieRo and just used it to make a mold to make one that is longer on the sides.
It would fit the front but not be long enough on the sides.

As for the Silver Color, the paint shop handed me a DuPont book and I picked the color from samples of like 60 different Silvers. Each color only had a part number not a name.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
Now how's about them sides? J/K. Wish i could spend more time with ya so you can get them things done.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Very nice, I like it a lot!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
are your side skirts made yet?

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

The paint shop is Huddleson's Autocolor World in Seattle WA
http://autocolorworld.com/

Ask for Darren, they do excellent work.
-Steve

Fourpoint9: Very nice paint job. I'm in South Seattle. I was looking at Maaco on 1st ave south; Need to get some work done. Do you know anything about them? I could also check with Autocolor. Thanks.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
The Macco on 1st Ave in Burien is very good as far as Maccos go.
I have a friend who has had a few cars painted there.
I once went there to price a cheap paint job for my Chevy Truck.
They said they have painted Fieros before.
They gave me a tour, even showed me a 355 Spider Kit car they had inside which they were about to paint.

Huddleson's Auto Color World is expensive but they do quality work.

You could also try Malo's Auto Body. They were over booked when my car went in.
http://www.malosautobody.com/

Macco will be the best price by far, but you get what you pay for.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

are your side skirts made yet?

Side Skirt Plugs will give forth two Side Skirt Molds soon. Maybe a week or so.

I did get my antenna mounted. I do not have a radio for it yet, but the antenna is mounted.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Looks awesome, however the tail lights are looking kinda dingy compared to the beautiful paint... might have to do something about those guys..

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I could have sworn i read somewhere he was working on some brand new modded tail lights.

I could be mistaken, but i believe that is the case.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock