Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 03-26-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 293
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 01-27-2009 09:19 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Reading this thread almost forces you to go out in the garage and start tinkering.
IP: Logged
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
tell me about it.....

-Alex
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

tell me about it.....

-Alex

Any updates? What have you been up to lately?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Working on a fiero project and a Lotus Elise project. Slow pace, but thats because I am in school and dealing with a large work load.
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetDirect Link to This Post
hi alex, that car is amazing, mind if i ask what your taillights are out of, dont know if i missed that info or what
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
They are pisa lights, I assume from earlier impala maybe...Pisa sells or used to, a kit.
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxDirect Link to This Post
lol..... i went to Port Charlotte High School for about a year.... when Hurricane Charley wiped out CHS.

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Cool man, that was not too long ago. You got a Fiero. I might have seen you around town maybe.

-Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I'm back for 2 weeks, from Aug 18-Sep 3rd. Any one up for some Fiero related events or activities ?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

You going to fire up the widebody ??
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Alex any new pics from your visit ??
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
What's new on this GTRW?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Nothing new really. Saw her this christmas break, wanted to drive her....but she had a flat front right. I put some air in it, but a few minutes later it was done. Looked, not punctures, might be the tire bead. Anyway, next break or after, a new tire is in order. We'll see.

-Alex
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock