Fieros at Carlisle pictures by avengador1
Started on: 05-20-2006 05:53 PM
Replies: 98
Last post by: amflyer on 09-05-2006 12:46 PM
larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
Go here and they will send you a brochure on their kits. The car is called their GTM Supercar.
http://www.factoryfive.com/

Lee
http://www.fierocountry.us
IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Rear shots? Here are some I have of that car, it was hard to get pictures as it was constanly surrounded by people.

Here's one of the same model car from last year.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Anyone know who has the black front engine pro street Fiero.

I have someone who would like to speak to him that is building a killer pro street as we speak.

Please post info if anyone has it.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

Anyone know who has the black front engine pro street Fiero.

I have someone who would like to speak to him that is building a killer pro street as we speak.

Please post info if anyone has it.

I have no info on the black one, but Boomtastic has a front engined Pro Street Fiero. You might PM him for contact information, as I know he just moved.

whiskey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whiskeySend a Private Message to whiskeyDirect Link to This Post
The car is owned by Delter Catron, he purchased the car about 3 years ago when he was 15 years old. He can be contacted at Sk8erboy4488@aol.com or you can contact me at Bullsjackblack@aol.com.
The car has a 358 sbc, mild cam, 9.0 compression, mild head porting.
8.75 Chrysler rear with 456 gears and a spool.
It has a power glide transmission with 2600 stall converter.
When the car was purchased it was less motor and trans. It previously had a 383 stroker and a glide transmission.
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddDirect Link to This Post
I've been extremely busy since Carlisle, so finally here's my small contribution of pics.

I made the trunk cover at work, if you attended you may or may not have seen it, due to the wind blowing the deck lid shut all day.

Thanks again to Jen & crew for putting together a great show.
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
have the results been posted yet? Shreed that trunk cover looks great...did you do the artwork? Would you be interested in doing a new show sign for me? let me know.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserDirect Link to This Post
I took pics of everyones car who was there. Clint has them on his website now.
http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/Carlisle2006

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight....errr...nine."

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
Wow...Sure looks like everyone had a great time.
Some very nice cars.
Really wanted to make it this year, but plans fell through.
Were several people that I had wanted to talk to (even lost their E-mail address's).
But, since I was home and feeling sorry for myself for not making it to Carlisle, I decided to put my time to use and finally (after 3 years) got e-brake cables put on the GT.
Maybe next year.
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:
I took pics of everyones car who was there. Clint has them on his website now.
http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/Carlisle2006

Thanks

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Better late than never.

PFF
System Bot
Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadDirect Link to This Post
To anyone wondering about that front mounted V8 fiero drag car, apparently shortly after the show, i've heard from some friends that he has a different motor in with a blower. I suppose he finished his race motor in the last couple weeks. I know the guy , know where the car lives but i dont get back down where i used to live much anymore its a 45 minute drive i dont do but maybe once a month or twice maybe.

[This message has been edited by Weponhead (edited 06-08-2006).]

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!!!

I completely have to go next year!!!!! I dont care if i take my car or not, those cars kick some serious butt!!!!!

way to go everyone with awesome cars! and keep posting your pics please!
From: Between The ATL and Augusta in a land of deer and cows

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007Send a Private Message to 007Direct Link to This Post
From our collection.............

Favorite Car:

Favorite Engine:

Favorite "I have no idea what this is idea":

Hands down, without question, my favorite picture :
domesticdriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticdriverClick Here to visit domesticdriver's HomePageSend a Private Message to domesticdriverDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get this event in the July/August issue of Domestic Driver Magazine. I'm trying to get Jen (Fierochic88) to write an article for us but haven't heard back from her yet. Anyone know where she is? I need a final article by friday. Would anyone here be willing to write something up about the fieros at carlisle event? I was there and took some pictures but thats about it I wasn't in any way part of it so I wouldn't be the right person to write the article I don't think. Details like how many fieros showed up and who won what would be good to but is not nessecary.

Thanks everyone for your support!

------------------
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

[This message has been edited by domesticdriver (edited 06-28-2006).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-28-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007:
Favorite "I have no idea what this is idea":

That's a push/pull master switch.

-- Rodney
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

I have no info on the black one, but Boomtastic has a front engined Pro Street Fiero. You might PM him for contact information, as I know he just moved.

I just wanted to comment (didn't want to push this to the top, but oh well!) that it's about time they showed this car! I looked at this car several years ago (before I owned my pro street) when it was for sale, but passed on buying it. It's an '85 GT if memory serves me correctly. I saw it again at Carlisle a few years back in the "For Sale" corral and couldn't get the seller(s) to take the time to open the hood for pictures. At that point I had heard it had been for sale for quite some time. It's good to see someone giving it some attention again.

Looks like it was a good show - sorry we missed it.

------------------

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
WOW i regognize alot of the cars from the video i made of last years carlisle, but alot i didnt see!! wish i coulda made it

i am going to try as hard as i can to go next year!!
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
great pictures!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock