Started on: 05-20-2006 05:53 PM
Replies: 98
Last post by: amflyer on 09-05-2006 12:46 PM
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Here are some more of the blue car.

need more info - i have a friend that would love to build one of those - pm if anyone knows more!!!
IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I also saw this kit based on a Honda. It has the same brand wheels my car has.

and some more of the Pantera.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-21-2006).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing all of the pics. It looks like it was a good show.
darylerwin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darylerwinClick Here to visit darylerwin's HomePageSend a Private Message to darylerwinDirect Link to This Post
Its the new DDR - just released for the show. Some info and such on various sites .
http://www.powerhousesports.net
http://www.kitcar.ws

And their website at http://www.ddrmotorsport.com/
darylerwin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darylerwinClick Here to visit darylerwin's HomePageSend a Private Message to darylerwinDirect Link to This Post

darylerwin

67 posts
Member since Aug 2002
And the one posted just above is the Attack. No longer available in kit, was once available from the very knowledgeable Alan at http://www.eurorworksexotics.com/

Info at http://www.attackforums.com
Their site is http://www.k1-styling.sk/ but in transition to turnkey only.

[This message has been edited by darylerwin (edited 05-21-2006).]

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashDirect Link to This Post
The show was awesome....it was my 1st time and I underestimated the thrill of all those fine Fieors gathered in one place. I won trophy for 3rd place stock '88 fastback! ( I think there were only 4 of us in the running) Bigtime thanks to Jen, the Sponsers, everyone who volunteered and all the owners. I am just sorry I did not get to meet more forum members.

On a percentage basis, the Fieros really kicked tail compared to all the other makes.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
It's 3:17 am Monday...Finally back in Montreal (9 hrs drive)...after one great show and weekend.

My pics will follow later...

Thanks everybody for an awesome Carlisle 2006

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 05-22-2006).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

It's 3:17 am Monday...Finally back in Montreal (9 hrs drive)...after one great show and weekend.

My pics will follow later...

Thanks everybody for an awesome Carlisle 2006

Hey Tal glad to see you made it home to, guess there was a gas sation close by on the other side of the border. Talk to you later, need some ZZZZZZZZZ after that drive home.

------------------

14.262 @ 97MPH

domesticdriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticdriverClick Here to visit domesticdriver's HomePageSend a Private Message to domesticdriverDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time checking out all the cars and taking some pictures. I will have some event coverage in the next issue of the e-zine. It was great to see some of the cars in person that were in a previous issue of the e-zine!

------------------
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Jen

I want to thank you and all the sponsors, volunteers for putting on one of the best Fiero shows I have attended. Everything a person could do to a Fiero was represented in your show, way to many to mention but even a front engine Fiero. What interests me so much is to see everybody’s different ideas in their car, its just boss. These are NOT just bolt together JC Whitney cars they are hand built parts, one-off, one of a kind.

The stock cars are so hard to rebuild back to showroom / brand-new condition, "STOCK" finding original parts, window sticker, brochures, research, everything. I know what they are going through I also have a collector’s car I bought new only 2424 were built. I cannot change anything at all on the car; I have to keep it “STOCK”. I found a set of tires from Goodyear last year and there were only 12 left in the world at that time, Goodyear told me the tire was only made for GM for this car and was not sold in their line of tires and was discontinued. I love seeing a brand-new Fiero like it was just off the showroom floor.

The Carlisle show has so much to offer over other Fiero shows that it was impossible to see even ½ of the rest of the show in only one day. My time was cut short because my car was pulled from the show at 2:00 for a two-hour magazine photo shoot that I would not miss the opportunity for. I missed the awards presentation but I did get a call from my girl friend that accepted it for me telling me I just received 1st place while I was moving my car in another direction for a different photo.

Jen, I can only hope that YOUR show will continue forever and MORE people can see what I did at the show, not to mention the unbelievable drive through the mountains and tunnels, the scenery is just breath taking.
I have a Garmin Quest and Total Miles to Carlisle was 551 Miles
Overall Avg. 59.3 MPH
Moving Avg. 69.4
Total Time 9:17
Moving Time 7:56
Stopped Time 1:20

Ed

------------------
Fino
www.feroce.us
Member National Kit Car Club
Lifetime Member CFOGi

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 05-23-2006).]

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by domesticdriver:

I had a great time checking out all the cars and taking some pictures. I will have some event coverage in the next issue of the e-zine. It was great to see some of the cars in person that were in a previous issue of the e-zine!

I missed seeing you at the show, I would have liked to have talked to ya.

Ed
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Here are a few more.

domesticdriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticdriverClick Here to visit domesticdriver's HomePageSend a Private Message to domesticdriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fino:

I missed seeing you at the show, I would have liked to have talked to ya.

Ed

Sorry I felt like my friend was bored looking at the fiero's so I respected that and didn't hang out there to much. (He did like yours the best by the way). I would have liked to talk to everyone including you.

Did anyone have a print issue on display with their car? I tried to contact the coordinators to have them give out free subscriptions to the e-zine but I guess I didn't ask about it soon enough.

Also did anyone see our editor Saxman? I dunno if he went or not? I know he didn't bring his car but I think he was going to try to go last time I heard.

------------------
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

[This message has been edited by domesticdriver (edited 05-22-2006).]

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by domesticdriver:Also did anyone see our editor Saxman? I dunno if he went or not? I know he didn't bring his car but I think he was going to try to go last time I heard.

I didn't make it, Jonathan. My 1-year old was in the hospital for five days leading up to the show and finally got out at 11:00 the day of the show. Hmmm - I've only been planning this trip for 14 months... (Kale is doing great now, by the way - he will be ready to go to some shows with me in a year or two!)

Thanks for asking. I missed a good one! I hope the show will happen next year! I really wanted to personally meet Ed the Fino-god!

------------------
SBC "FinIERO"
87 T-top (soon to get the FinIERO transplant)
'86 SE (soon to get a 3.4)
85 SE (just sold)
www.finiero.com

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
anyone get any pictures of the supercharged v6? 2.8 bored and stroked to 3.3 and supercharged? it was beside the indy with 600HP (or close to it)

------------------

" Life is short, Live alittle and If you feel froggy, jump. "
86 GT Build-Up----> https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059108.html

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Avengador1- Thanks for taking the pics of my car, and the back of my previously unbeknownst to me semi balding head. I looked for your car but now I see you didn't have it with you.

------------------
-Rick Stewart
85GT 5.0CaddyV8/Getrag 5-spd
234HP and 304lb/ft at the wheels
www.V8Fiero.com

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darylerwin:

Its the new DDR - just released for the show. Some info and such on various sites .
http://www.powerhousesports.net
http://www.kitcar.ws

And their website at http://www.ddrmotorsport.com/

Hi all,

Funny thing about the blue "McLaren f1" like DDR is that they swear up and down that it is a "NEW" kit concept....HAHA...Check out their website and they'll say it on there somewheres.....Course I usta have a diecast replica of the McLaren F1, I believe it is the GTR, or the racing McLaren F1.....Seen here in this link: http://www.rapidcars.com/McLarenF1_3.jpg Also, look at the windshield, on ARI's kit car forum they say that the windshield was always a "Top secret" affair, which most likely means it is an OEM Mclaren F1 windshield, spendy stuff......

Still though I love the design and would like to see a finished one done!! OH! They say it will be made to work on a stretched Mr-2, the 2nd generation I am sure of........I like it still enough to consider getting one if I ever won the lottery.....Until then I'll stick with my dream of a 355 kit, course if I were to win, there would be both........hehe........

edit: I guess the link isn't workin, but if you ever see an orange mclaren F1 that would be the first race design, and I think I maybe had goofed a bit... I know think that the GTR is the longtailed F1......The orange racing one is GT something...
------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 05-23-2006).]

domesticdriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticdriverClick Here to visit domesticdriver's HomePageSend a Private Message to domesticdriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

(Kale is doing great now, by the way - he will be ready to go to some shows with me in a year or two!)

Good to hear!

------------------

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Just a few more...

Some of my favorites

This notchie is just done right!

Chin Spoiler lights

Obviously

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 05-24-2006).]

PCTECH

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PCTECHSend a Private Message to PCTECHDirect Link to This Post
MORE pictures before I ran out of space.

PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Some more information on and pictures of this car would be good. Who is the owner ?

Sweet ride.
Fiero.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero.1Send a Private Message to Fiero.1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Some more information on and pictures of this car would be good. Who is the owner ? Sweet ride.

Sorry I've got no info, But I'm sure someone will here are the pics I have.

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
John Cristando from Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts. He is not a member on here as far as I know but other members of LIFE often post...

~ Jen
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero.1:

I had the pleasure of parking beside that beauty during the show. What an awesome Fiero!!

------------------

Project Fiero GT 2M8 Update thread

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Some more information on and pictures of this car would be good. Who is the owner ?

Sweet ride.

John was a real pleasure to chat with. If i remember correcly last year when we spoke, he had just purchased the car from a terminally ill gentleman in California sight unseen. Looks as though he really made out.

Pictures do not do the car justice. The paint job is amazing, as well as the entire car.

John stopped by my car for a bit and we chatted about the 3.4 DOHC in my car. he had really nice thing to say.
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
3084me

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan,

The name of those wheels are on the tip of my tounge. 2 mfg's made very similar wheels. A lot of old mopar guys and custom van guys used to use them. It will come to me. Crager made a similar set for a short time but not quite like those. It will pop into my head at some point and I'll post it.

Brian
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got more pictures of that front mounted V8? Where are all the photo galleries???? I've got several gig available on my server. Does anyone have pictures they would like to post?

------------------
-Nickster

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
We're working on it....needed a week to decompress - and get caught up on real life ;-)

~ Jen
PFF
System Bot
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
A special thanks to Jen and MAFOA, and all the people of PA for another memorable vacation. As always we had an awesome time in Pennsylvannia. Taking home the "longest distance driven" again for the 5th time, and getting "Best wheels". I really hope someone steps up to take the presidency so we can have another show. What will I do for Vacation if there's no Carlisle show?? I'll have to come visit anyway I guess.

Thanks again for the great show. It was good to see everyone, foxgap, haagster, skitime, jen and matt, denny and lynn and the gilberts. Paul and more that I'm sure I have forgotten.
Thanks to Jen and Matt for hosting the post Carlisle Picnic at there new place. It was awesome.

A special thanks to Skitime and Vonnie for letting us stay with them again this year. It's muchly appreciated.

Lori and Anthony.

Keep us posted on the Carlisle 07 if it happens.

------------------

Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Anyone got more pictures of that front mounted V8? Where are all the photo galleries???? I've got several gig available on my server. Does anyone have pictures they would like to post?

I have a couple pictures of it....
Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Gordo

2981 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by blackie2m6:

A special thanks to Jen and MAFOA, and all the people of PA for another memorable vacation.

I second that!
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You mean pictures like these?

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 05-29-2006).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
NICE! He's come a long way with it from its humble beginnings in Endicot NY.

------------------
-Nickster

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Any info on this one?
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:Any info on this one?

All I can tell you Gokart Mozart, Is that it's one of the sexiest vehicles I've ever seen
Hopefully someone can provide you with a more informative response...LOL

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Any rear shots?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock