Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wrecked and flipped my fiero in a street race. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wrecked and flipped my fiero in a street race. by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 02-28-2006 01:31 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: Wasabi_J on 11-30-2006 08:59 AM
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Too funny... That was the funniest thing I've seen all weekend!

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

IP: Logged
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
Geez, i was about to give ya a lecture!!! i'm relieved though, see what happens when fever hits?

are you parting it out? ..i need a few things?
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

LOL
Well, I might be able to get part of the Fiero in the house, but the Firebird.....nope

I said it would be hard, not impossible. I'm sure someone on here could tell you what speed you need to hit the house at to end up between the fridge, and the sink in a Firebird

Brad
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I clicked on this thread thinking someone was bashing you for irresponsibility based on what you said in the 'IROC' thread... and here I am thinking "What a dip... wrecking his car... " and then I read this... !

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
I had just had a few drinks before hand and altho when the police arrived i blew a .10 I know my limits and was perfefctly fine to drive. because I know i didn't feel drunk.

And I was like "What a friggin hypocrite! And he said he never ever did drink and drive!!! Another PFF liar busted!"
so you got me good. VERY CLEVER.

But Trevor... you are a liar. That car is obviously an '84 and not an '88 like you posted.
Or did you do a bumper pad swap and not tell anybody?

84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
I swaped the bumpers. From a 84 onto it because I think it looks better
Also when I made this thread. There was a thread going on in offtopic about a guy that got a dui but weas arguing with everyone that he new his own limits and that it didn't matter what he blew or what the cop thought. "I stayed outa that thread"
And then I added the part about me thinking the corvette pulling out was a deer I added because of a thread titled. Should I street rave anymore? Yes or no? " or somthing like that where the guy in it said his street racing was perfectly safe and nothing could jump out in his way when he was street racing.
It was mostly just making fun of the two threads combined. And I did it when I was home sick for like a week. I got so bored laying in bed surfing the web reading those threads I got the idea to do all this.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
I did a search for my username because of another thread on here with people doing it.
and I found my fiero street race thread has spread around the net a little bit.
they are all trying to figure out if my cat is a garbage bag or a real cat lol!

http://www.obner.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=21790&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
ah hahaha! so what was it? cat or trashbag?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
ok ok... you got me... this is the first time i'm reading this thread... funny as hell... good job... if you notice the pic on that link under the name Charli... i think we found the driver of the corvette.... one big, drunk pu$$y... lol
TorqueWench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
you have to admit - 'Trashbag' is a terrific name for a cat. Cute and condescending at the same time, just like cats themselves.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

ah hahaha! so what was it? cat or trashbag?

it was indeed a cat.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I had to go sign up on http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93902 Tragedy is not a nice person. Cant wait to pull up next to that POS. I Pretty much said fieros are still kicking Rice ass "they always will", and defended the glorious GIRLS AND FIEROS THREAD!!!! long live that thread! How could i stay within my own forum and let that **** fly? no way!
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2006 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
bump so it doesnt get archived so future new members can fall prey to it.
stephsformula

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stephsformulaSend a Private Message to stephsformulaDirect Link to This Post
Well today after reading this, I finally, after 23 years together, was forced to agree with my boyfriend on one topic.Mind you that I have been argueing this with him for months now.
FIERO PEOPLE ARE NUTS!
Wasabi_J

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wasabi_JSend a Private Message to Wasabi_JDirect Link to This Post
Count me suckered. And I was thinking "Jesus, this guy is a moron... and a strong drunk."

Nice work on the mini crash... it's like a B-version "WreckedExotics"!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock