Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wrecked and flipped my fiero in a street race. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wrecked and flipped my fiero in a street race. by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 02-28-2006 01:31 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: Wasabi_J on 11-30-2006 08:59 AM
tjm4fun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post
that was really really good! great buildup!

Dibs on the motor out of the vette!!!!

funny thing is, when you got to the part about the rear going airborne, all;s I could think off was what happened to my poor 86se,
they guy who bought it airborned it and supposedly totaled the car.... tho I got conflicting reports on the totalled part.... that was 2 weeks after he sideswiped a taxi. (i was almost in tears, that car was absolutley perfect when I sold it in 98.)

IP: Logged
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTDirect Link to This Post
You had me going untill the pics came up. I was thinking how much of a dumbass you are and then it occurred to me that you clearly have too much time on your hands destroying Hotwheels and posting pics. It was funny though. Very creative.
87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

this is my fiero after some people nearby helped me flip it back over. U can clearly see the roof is smashed in.
Look for a convertable build up thread in the near future.

WOW! That thing is flat!!! Are you sure you didn't get hurt? You might have suffered one of those injuries that hurts after a period of time. (I see lawyer commercials about those injuries all of the time) If I were you, I'd go get checked out anyway. Also, you must be thin to have crawled out of the back window. I guess there's another benefit to staying fit and thin. Glad to hear your okay and remember, you can always replace material things but you only get one shot with your life and good health. Count your blessings.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FormulaGT:

You had me going untill the pics came up. I was thinking how much of a dumbass you are and then it occurred to me that you clearly have too much time on your hands destroying Hotwheels and posting pics. It was funny though. Very creative.

I don't normaly have this much time I have been sick. and stuck at home, there is only so much tv u can watch.

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Are you still pulling the sub system out of your GT?
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
You need help...lol...I think it's cool actually. But realy, you have too much free time

------------------

Mods: R1 Racing hyper light 16" rims, Kelly Charger HP+ 215/40R16 rubers, Hypertech chip (and all cooling asseriores), 255 GPH fuel pump, tomoco injectors, removed cat, K&N filter

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
Fairly new to the forum, but you should know better than to go street racing in the kitchen...too much oil splattered on the
driving surface from all the cooking........
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2006 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Forget the crash.......we are being invaded by giant alien cats from space !!!!

oooopppsss..that was SUPPOSED to show the pic with the giant fiero-eating kitty in the background.

[This message has been edited by under8ted (edited 04-15-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Definatly not something i would spend my time doing,.... but pretty darned funny nonetheless !!

A + for creativity. A lot of nice details.

Do you build models or recreate those little scene things ? You might have found your hidden talent hehehehe.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Definatly not something i would spend my time doing,.... but pretty darned funny nonetheless !!

A + for creativity. A lot of nice details.

Do you build models or recreate those little scene things ? You might have found your hidden talent hehehehe.

Haha, WOW this thread this back. No I do not build models or anything, and for some reason Everyone thinks I am a idiot for speending all the time doing that. I acctuly was sick for over 2 week's and at the end of the two weeks I was soooo bored from just laying in bed and feeling a little better but not completly up to par so I took some time and little matchbox cars I had sitting up on the computer shelf in my room and decided to create that. I have never done that before, and unless i get sick for a long time again and extreamly bored I won't do somthing like that again.

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
OMG! that is hilarious! can't believe i hadn't read that yet. after the week i've had i needed that. good job.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2006 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It shows an active imagination, warped imagination maybe, but an imagination. PLus it shows that you have a hell of a sence of humor. Keep it up. Laughing like that is suppose to be healthy (once the pain in my jaw stops).
goatnipples2002

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Direct Link to This Post
STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME. It's just not for everybody.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
LOL How the heck did I miss THIS thread?!?!?!?

Glad I checked the forum once more before bed...

That'll buff right out!

Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys....I think this accident may have been rigged. If you look closely at the pictures, you will see that the damage to the front of the Corvette and the Fiero clearly shows that they have metal hoods and fenders. I know for a fact that both cars actually have very little metal in the bodywork. Looks kinda fishy to me. I suspect insurance fraud.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Well there goes my Insurance Premiums! LOL
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
if I had some photoshop skills, I would photoshop a road underneath the accident, and some people around. lol
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of photo skills, how are you coming with the sub system pics?
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!!!!! Its been a LONG day and THAT was what I needed!

Kudos!

V8IndyProject

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8IndyProjectSend a Private Message to V8IndyProjectDirect Link to This Post
That is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen! Nice work! -Mark
FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2006 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post
I got a kick out of it, lol

------------------

My Fast 'n Black Car
Kyle - 85' GT

PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 30+mpg:

Speaking of photo skills, how are you coming with the sub system pics?

Hey dude, I am in washington,and the sub system is in california.I havn't been able to get pics im sorry. when I get back to california it should be less then a month from now. I will just mail you the system you can have it free

slickrick2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Direct Link to This Post
Damn this stupid thread.......

This is the third time I have read the thing and thought you were serious.

It gets bumped up just often enough that I forgot about it the time before.....LOL

This is it.....permanent mental note to remember that this thread is a joke. I won't read it again.

Hehehe

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
lol that was pretty funny

------------------
Just sold my Formula :(
Recurring donator
1995 Honduh civic EX - turbocharged B18C1 12.2@124.7 on stock engine, spinning lots of tire
www.cardomain.com/id/integrab18ls

1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyDirect Link to This Post
bump for the poor unsuspecting fools that read this for the first time!!!! LOL LMFAO

------------------

Low Original Miles at 39,006!!!

Otherwise stock for now

[This message has been edited by 1fastcaddy (edited 07-29-2006).]

ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fastcaddy:

bump for the poor unsuspecting fools that read this for the first time!!!! LOL LMFAO

Yea, I got suckered Good one!

Josh

------------------
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
Adam Savage

spookything

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spookythingClick Here to visit spookything's HomePageSend a Private Message to spookythingDirect Link to This Post
I got suckered even after I saw the pics. I thought you had done a hot wheels reinactment of the crime scene just to have a visual aid to the description.

I usually use my cell phone, my wallet, and my bundle of keys to demonstrate what happened to my Fiero.

Rick

------------------

mgbringo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mgbringoSend a Private Message to mgbringoDirect Link to This Post
Your Mom is going to kill you when those black marks don't come off of her white floor.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

i SO wanted that little Fiero you still RUINED IT!!! but atleast you only messed up a toy one.. as much as that still makes me sad

bashtard

That's what I was just thinking. Damn you trevor!
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
darn it, I got sukered again!! This is the second time I read that story.... and fell oth times. GRRRRRRRR
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

Forget the crash.......we are being invaded by giant alien cats from space !!!!

oooopppsss..that was SUPPOSED to show the pic with the giant fiero-eating kitty in the background.

Where's Alf when you need him. Here kitty kitty kitty....

PFF
System Bot
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

I had just had a few drinks before hand and altho when the police arrived i blew a .10 I know my limits and was perfefctly fine to drive. because I know i didn't feel drunk.

I got to this point and started thinking, "someone needs to bitchslap this guy... just wrecked and rolled his car street racing but he was 'fine' even thought he blew a .10!" Then got to the pictures and realised what it was... good one. I think I may have gotten fooled by this twice now.

Beats a "forward this email and Bill Gates will send you $400 !!!"
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

It will if it's a 4 cylinder......

Really? Hmmm....I have a Trans Am WS6 and a 4 cyl Fiero...I will have to see if I can find out if thats actually true.....
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Really? Hmmm....I have a Trans Am WS6 and a 4 cyl Fiero...I will have to see if I can find out if thats actually true.....

Its just hard to get them both in the kitchen to see if its true

Brad
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Its just hard to get them both in the kitchen to see if its true

Brad

LOL
Well, I might be able to get part of the Fiero in the house, but the Firebird.....nope
synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseDirect Link to This Post

There is the look on my face when i scrolled down

[This message has been edited by synapse (edited 07-30-2006).]

1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyDirect Link to This Post
hahahaha ROTFLMFAO

I thought I was just gonna get a couple, I got all you guys
BURN!!!!

------------------

Low Original Miles at 39,006!!!

Otherwise stock for now ;)

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'm just gald to hear everyone is OK.
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Funny the first time. Even funnier the second!!

------------------

Project Fiero GT 2M8 Update thread

Eric@NTI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric@NTISend a Private Message to Eric@NTIDirect Link to This Post
That was the best thing I've seen in a long while. You really had me going, how much free time do you have on your hands? Great job and thanks for the laughs
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock