Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Widebody Construction ... STARTED...Here is the Final look. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Widebody Construction ... STARTED...Here is the Final look. by jigsaw
Started on: 05-26-2005 06:27 PM
Replies: 107
Last post by: ducattiman on 04-24-2006 12:53 PM
FieroAngel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I like the widebody with the choptop. It looks sleek. Just my $0.02

Angie

------------------

IP: Logged
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
that is awesome. and that rear shot is just screaming "kiss my a** ricer"

------------------

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing." ~ Homer Simpson

"If you can't race it or take it to bed....it ain't worth having." ~ Some T-Shirt I saw

spin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spinSend a Private Message to spinDirect Link to This Post
wow... love it... ive been searching all over for a wide body i like for my fiero project that i plan to start here in about 2 years (sooner if finacial situations prevails) im planning on putting an entire c5 corvette under a fiero body (with my own tube frame of course), and i dont like the idea of narrowing the c5 suspension to fit (tho it can and has been done)... this kit is by far the best ive seen, even in photo shop form. its almost exactly what i want, except i was only planning on a 3 to 5 inch flare on each side. my last resort was a custom fiberglass shop but if you finish and start selling this kit then that would be my big ticket out of a lot of hassle lol

cant wait to see more
Spin
He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
I know you are busy with your project, but were you looking for a notchback to Photoshop? This would be the best photo I have:

Any idea how much $$$ your kit would cost?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Just curious, what ever happened to this project ?

buger_57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Direct Link to This Post
a notchback photo to photoshop!!! OOO do my car do my car please?!?! lol here yah are

jigsaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jigsawSend a Private Message to jigsawDirect Link to This Post
Hey there Everyone, Its been Quite a while, I was out of state working and Just have returned. PROJECT UPDATE !!! Project was a Full Go, I have the front Fenders Widened out the Front aero Bumper Split and sectioned, and Im just about ready to start Glassing. The plan is To have the Buck Ready to Mould by this summer. I still need a coup[le Chassis to use, So if anyone close to me has one, Let me know.
here is the Pic you requested I didnt spend a lot of time on it, But it shows a good Idea of what it will look like.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
Michael

------------------

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Right on, I was wondering if this was ever going to happen.

I say it definitly looks better with a fastback car, the rear area looks badass.

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Yeah , what will you be starting on? A fastback, or a notchback? Since the rear quarters would have to be different, I would say that a fastback would be the best bet for now!

It looks like a rally car... lol now go get glassing :P

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
So was your original concept a chop top, or stock height?

Either way looks good.

jigsaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jigsawSend a Private Message to jigsawDirect Link to This Post
hey here is another play pic, With a choptop.... My original concep car was just a widebody fastback, that woukld be the bolt on package, as with the notch, the Choptop is for the ones that want that true supercar look. It will be a faitrly straight forward install, There will have to be bodywork done on the quarters to blend in the line, but otherwise Should be a light duty project when Its in kit form. Now for the Notch guys, Do you want A Bump pad Bumper option as well as the euro bumper? or should I just mold the Euro bumper ?
here is a play pic with the notch I just did.

Jigsaw.....

------------------

[This message has been edited by jigsaw (edited 12-12-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
jigsaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jigsawSend a Private Message to jigsawDirect Link to This Post

jigsaw

52 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Hey Thor, Just wanted to know I didnt forget about you, This is the best I could do with your pic.

Jigsaw

------------------

SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYDirect Link to This Post
i have to say IMO the fastback carries that look MUCH better!!

for the record.... i am a notchback fan

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
removed pics

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 03-18-2006).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, Fieros really pull off the wide body look. IMO the chop top is just silly but to each their own.

------------------
'02 USDM Subaru WRX, APS S/R30 turbo @ 18psi, STi 'pink' injectors, ECUTEK remap by WRC-Tech, TurboXS FMIC & short ram, Perrin turbo inlet pipe, Helix up-pipe & 3" TBE, 17" EDM wheels, Prodrive springs, EBC brakes, JUN eyebrows, '06 STi rear diffuser, Scanmaster 3, Autometer EGT and boost gauge.
335fwhp/310ftlbs - 263 WHEEL hp. 12.3 1/4 mile 3.9 0-60

EightBall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EightBallSend a Private Message to EightBallDirect Link to This Post
hey do a photoshop of the jigsaw red chop, but put aussie door trim at the top of the door like on #15 to kind of close in that space. Wonder if that would look good?
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
is anyone actually gonna do this or is this just a photochop thread?
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

is anyone actually gonna do this or is this just a photochop thread?

I moved my fender out 2" to see how it would look... and it looks gooood. Better than a choptop IMHO. It's hard to photograph though... It just looks wide, and we all know wide = exotic.

I have no idea how I could do the rear though. I think it would involve extensive rework and glassing. Same with the door panels.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
I will do a widebody with my next choptop. Girlfriend stoped me from doing it with the one I have now.
But there seam too be alot of people in here that don´t like the choptops.

Well my car is my dream! Your car might be yours! Right?

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
As long as you like it, thats all that matters, right?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
YES thats right. My goals with my cars are. "There can be only one"
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Where is old jigsaw these days ?? Any word on his project ??

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2006 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
FormulaStroker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2006 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaStrokerSend a Private Message to FormulaStrokerDirect Link to This Post
lodown1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lodown1Send a Private Message to lodown1Direct Link to This Post
sweet pics jigsaw, anyone with photoshop want to add a stretch?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

oohhhhhhhhhh jigsaw ??????

P.S. bump.

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2006 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschDirect Link to This Post
Yeah this may be dead, man do I hope its not, but I'll give it a bump with high hopes!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2006 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
YEAH JIG WHATS up guy..WE NEED up dates like now.....

Bump to the top
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock