Started on: 02-01-2005 12:26 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: MstangsBware on 11-10-2005 10:51 PM
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2005 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
I love them there wheels!! Nice clean install on the engine aswell...

edit: Me own page 2...
------------------
Choptopped WideBody GT 1 of 1

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 03-31-2005).]

IP: Logged
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
How did this one turn out?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

How did this one turn out?

Man I really didnt think anyone kept up with this Thread but I guess at least one person has. The car still looks the same, multiple color panels, same wheels and such. The intereior has been worked on a little, I installed black carpet, grey Fiero Store mats and black/grey seat out of a 95 Camaro. The motor has had a few upgrades and will be getting another more this week. I have added Gen 1 1.9 rockers, ZZP MPS w/ 3.4 and by the weekend it will have a ZZP full size IC attached to it. Besides a few other small things here and there, thats about it. I am collecting parts for my 5 speed 3800 swap into my 88 GT so most of my extra money is going there. I do plan on ordering some side scoops for it here pretty sooon and getting them installed. It will go to paint after I finish my other 3800 swap and the funds are avaliable. I am more about go than show so the mutiple colors give it style(yeah right). The car is my daily driver and has not let me down yet, runs very strong and dependable. I will get some pictures of the interior and the IC install and add them to the Thread here in a few days.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Bump this to the top for anyone who reads the follow up Thread I am doing. Will add link to new Thread here once I start it. Here is the Part 2 link

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/055687.html

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 11-11-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock