Started on: 09-17-2005 12:26 AM
Replies: 86
Last post by: RACE on 11-03-2005 04:39 PM
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Here in Newton DSL is still kind of pricey, or maybe I'm too frugal? One of my computers is an original pentium running 125mHZ so dial up works just fine, my fast machine is 650mHz P3. Don't make me chose between spending money on a faster internet or gas for my Fiero. Which Download and/or site do you recomend?

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 10-18-2005).]

IP: Logged
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to the Iowa Cruise Re-cut version. This one is easier to download at 6.9 megs. It will probably take about an hour with dial-up. Let it load while you do something else.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 10-23-2005).]

Mulholland_GT_Racer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mulholland_GT_RacerSend a Private Message to Mulholland_GT_RacerDirect Link to This Post
I put up some examples of the work I did a few years back for SoCalZ.org;
hopefully next spring we can all meet up again and put together another video!

see this thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/055322.html

------------------
1986 GT Getrag 5-speed

MULHOLLAND GT

Phanders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhandersClick Here to visit Phanders's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhandersDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

How often do you guys get together and do this sort of thing? And is that strictly a IA thing or can others drive from nearby to join you?

Phil

LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
We get together a couple of times during the summer. We're not an organized club, but RACE is our designated organizer of events. Look for his posts next spring. You should also check into these guys, http://www.filnet-inc.com/midwestfieros/ as they are a little closer to you and they are an bonafied Fiero Club. Lots of nice cars there.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

------------------

Phanders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhandersClick Here to visit Phanders's HomePageSend a Private Message to PhandersDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welcome and the info. The reason I would want to join you guys is that I've known RACE for a couple years now from another car forum. Can't believe you guys actually let him help with things. JK
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Phanders and I go way back. Don't worry he’s harmless.

Preview of a drive for next year:

I am planning a drive that will take two days. The roads on the route will be the best driver's roads in Iowa. I will be purchasing a small tent that fits in the trunk. (hint) I realize that the scope of the meet may rule out some people who cannot get away for an entire weekend but those who go will have an awesome time.

We should have at least a couple of single day events as well.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-03-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock