Stored and lost fieros? by The Black Widow
Started on: 12-06-2004 12:05 AM
Replies: 85
Last post by: sonic50 on 05-17-2005 07:00 PM
YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Direct Link to This Post

My latest, 27,000 miles. Original tires, plug wires, just about everything

Grew up with a friend whos dad had a delorean with some where around 150 miles. Drove it home and parked it in the garage and put a cover on it. Has not started it or driven it since then.

I own page 3
------------------

88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
86SE VERT (building soon)
85 COUPE

[This message has been edited by YELLOWFIERO88 (edited 03-26-2005).]

IP: Logged
chaddmann

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chaddmannSend a Private Message to chaddmannDirect Link to This Post
I came across this 86 SE advertised at a local dealership here in Colorado. Here is a link to the dealerships web site, you will need to search the used vehicles for Fiero.

http://www.grandautomotive.com/en_US/

I can confirm that as of Friday they still had it on the lot and it does have T-Tops, and the odomoter does read just a couple miles over 22,000. It is a 4 spd manual, and looks to be in very good condition. I was hoping to grab this one up, but it's not gonna happen so thought I would share and hope that someone can grab it up. BTW, the T-Top glass had Cars and Concepts on it.

I will try to run by there tomorrow, (Sunday) and see if it is still there and post if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah, the advertised price is $5988.00.

Chad

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
I bought a 50k mile Indy from a guy in Hollywood that had a perfect Black 88 GT with lumbat and i think t-tops. it had some rediculas amount of miles on it like 9 i think. he only wanted 10 grand for it, but at that time i did not have the money to spend. i have no idea how to get in contact with him. nice car though.

I got lucky with this car a while back.

1 of only 3 made. only 6k miles on it. turbo (mostly)Superduty motor. paint was bad. but the interier was like a time capsule

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
*waiting to see this ad in the paper*

1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible
426 Hemi With Manual 4 Speed Transmisison
Plum Crazy
Original Owner, Only Driven to church on sundays
5k original miles
Husband Passed away so have to sell as I am too old for this car.
Payed $6k, will sell for $3k

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
I know this is a little off of the fiero's but it is still a pontiac. I found in a bard a 1989 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car that was quite intresting. It was the 2nd one off of the line when built, which makes it valuable, and it has a cloth interior, which is rare since only 189 of them build had cloth. I baught it for $1200, now the catch. The guy who baught it new, get this, the same day, he was trying to see how fast it went down the interstate and hit something and flipped it onto its roof. Not bad damage just slid on the roof for quite a ways, car still ran and drove though. Some guy baught it from him that fixed wrecked cars and never got around to fixing it, so it sat in his barn up until 2003 when I baught it. Had 13 miles on it when I baught it, I restored the body to perfect, interior was still wrapped in plastic, car had never been registered. It now has 2500 miles on it and has been in many shows, and even run on the race track in a vintage race. It looks perfect and is better than new. This is my barn find, other than it now sits in my barn again, because I don't drive it anymore.

On another note has anyone ever out that turbo engine in a Fiero?

Mike

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
there is a guy who just joined the GA fiero club who 84 has 29,xxx miles on it. It is bone stock. he just found out about the forum so I hope that he will join us soon.

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay