Started on: 08-21-2004 09:33 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: rverhalen on 12-19-2004 10:14 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Bump for others looking for digital gauges.
IP: Logged
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Looks a bit like Knight Rider. Very nice. Wish I could afford it.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I need to post some new pictures, The ole dash in the pictures had a small problem and I called AEX and he replaced the whole dash no questions asked. So this time I went with the softer all green color with the amber for warning and red for red max anything...

Still a damn nice dash and with the remote start and door locks it really knocks them on their A@@'s

Also the GPS (Global Positioning System) is installed now and she talks to me and tells me where I am going. She is smarter then me now!

I will update with pics very soon!

opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Direct Link to This Post
I'm curious about your GPS. Please do show us more.

I fly with a Lowrance AirMap strapped to the copilots yoke and with a Compac iPac strapped to my yoke. The pda is showing full color, touch screen GPS info and I love it. The software is from anywheremap.com

What you have to watch out for is too much "heads down" time while driving. Don't become so fixated on the GPS that you forget to "drive the car".

Anyhow, can't wait to see your updates.

David Breeze

------------------

Pantera Rebody Kits

rverhalen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rverhalenSend a Private Message to rverhalenDirect Link to This Post
I will take some photos today,

I run a Street Pilot Three with the 128 MB card. She does the voice commands so I do not have to look at her to see what is going on. It mounts where the temp gauge was and looks great. I take it from the car to the motorcycle for my trips to the Blueridge..

Oh yea, I could not live without a motorcycle so I went out and bought another BMW K1200LTC (Impala Brown) so now I have 3500 hundred miles on her now.

So the Fiero is called IZA TOY
and the motorcycle is called IZA TOY2

Just keeping it simple!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay