Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I took X to the dyno today, pulled some pretty good numbers! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
I took X to the dyno today, pulled some pretty good numbers! by fieroX
Started on: 06-19-2004 04:15 PM
Replies: 81
Last post by: fieroX on 09-06-2004 09:15 PM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nocutt:

Nice work ryan...two questions, what are you using for your stall...? and where are those "EXPERTS"...now...lol!!

Right now stock GT stall converter. Flashes at 3k or so. I really need a 4k converter and some badass brakes. I could really get this baby to launch.

As for the experts? theyre prolly reading, but drooled so much on the keyboard that it shorted out.

hey crazyD you there? come on over to wheatstock. Ive got a suprise for ya at the track. Peace!

IP: Logged
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroX:

As for the experts? theyre prolly reading, but drooled so much on the keyboard that it shorted out.

hey crazyD you there? come on over to wheatstock. Ive got a suprise for ya at the track. Peace!

Anybody can make serious horsepower.. It's allocating the funds that are the main problem..

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Not a bad setup bro, but I have always been the kind to stand behind making the power without the boost! Making the 460hp out of the 3.8L S/C with no turbo, no nitro, no alcohol, etc., or any motor for that reason, would be EXTREMELY impressive, yet the 425hp out of the fiero is impressive! If you DIDN'T run the nitro, and everything else besides the turbo, what do you think you would be running!?
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Id probably make 200 hp just like a L36. It would be nearly impossible to make a 3.8L engine make 425 hp. It would have to have 100% volumetric effeciency, and run 10,000 rpm. Plus it would have crap for torque. I say run what you brung and hope you brung enough. I brung enough. Peace!
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:
If you DIDN'T run the nitro, and everything else besides the turbo, what do you think you would be running!?

Ok, maybe i didnt understand your question in my last post. So are you saying, no nitrous (not nitro, nitro is nitromethane, thats what top fuel dragsters run), I only ran a 50 shot, and it only added 30 hp, and no turbo, or just engine and turbo nothing else? If i couldnt run alcohol I could probably only run 13-14 psi of boost, which would of put me at maybe 360 wheel hp. but i will always run alcohol cause its cheap, it works great, and i can make some sick ass power with it. okbye.

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Id probably make 200 hp just like a L36. It would be nearly impossible to make a 3.8L engine make 425 hp. It would have to have 100% volumetric effeciency, and run 10,000 rpm. Plus it would have crap for torque. I say run what you brung and hope you brung enough. I brung enough. Peace!

Your saying you would be pulling 200hp WITH the turbo, on the L36? You should be pulling more than that I would think, but you could be right!

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Your saying you would be pulling 200hp WITH the turbo, on the L36? You should be pulling more than that I would think, but you could be right!

no, a stock L36 makes 200 hp. I misread what you asked. Theres no way to gauge what it would of made if... because there are too many variables involved. It made what it made. Thats it.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

http://www.fieroX.com/turbodyno1.wmv
http://www.fieroX.com/turbodyno2.wmv

right click save as. enjoy!

Sounds lethal! I'll have to watch the drag races at Wheatstock to see if you hit 10s or blow it up!

Matt Hawkins

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matt HawkinsSend a Private Message to Matt HawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the numbers. Those are really impressive. How are you doing engine management? Are you using the same code as the S/C setup? Where is your MAF sensor?

Matt

------------------
86 GT, 5-Speed
87 GT, 3.4l DOHC Turbo
95 BMW M3
02 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
no, its not the same tune as the SC setup. Darth took care of everything, I have no idea what all he put in there for it to run right. My maf is about 4" before my throttle body. Blow thru LS1. Peace!
PFF
System Bot
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Well done and a question, are you pulling those numbers on a stock crank or forged one?
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
nobody makes a forged crank for these engines yet. This one is bone stock.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Gee X looks like we'll have to go back on to Rt 66 and have another run.

------------------

SC3800

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ca_xtreme:

you said on a v6 well what v6 would that be though??? i didnt think a 2.8 could pull them kind of numbers from the problem with the intake plemnum?

You has not been arround too long has you....hehe, lol. Sorry

Well done X, I bet I could beat you with my 200k mile stock 2.8 hehe. J/K!!!

------------------

Check my car out at Car Domain!

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Nice but what are you using at the lower RPM's? It looks like you don't make any power till 3500 - 3750 or so RPM. Is that what you're using the 50 shot for - off the line till that turbo spools?

But I'll tell ya - once that turbo spools - hold the hell on!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I sure wish you had a cage..........

You know...... If you beat me I'll want to race down and back.

------------------
Paul

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Paul, I do have a "cage", pontiac put it there 17 years ago. Me and Darth were talking about roll cages last night. Has anyone ever tested a roll cage in a crash test, versus a space frame? The space frames in our car are designed to crumple and such, so the driver doesnt take a huge impact. People add cages and such to their cars making them very rigid and during an impact the crumple zones are rendered useless. Now all the impact goes straight to the driver. Dont worry bout me, my car is only going 12.20's at wheatstock
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by chester:

Nice but what are you using at the lower RPM's? It looks like you don't make any power till 3500 - 3750 or so RPM. Is that what you're using the 50 shot for - off the line till that turbo spools?

But I'll tell ya - once that turbo spools - hold the hell on!

Rob D.

I can power brake it up to 3k or so, and it spools pretty quick really. I have a 50 shot to help it spool, but even with the old turbo that was a turd, I still pulled a 1.98 60'. Im gonna do some testing at wheatstock, get a few things figured out here. Should be interesting.

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
(cough, cough) 12.20 (cough).
I want to see this master piece.

See you there.
Paul

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
X... just watched your vids. Heartstopping.

Hey... what do those guys on the GP forum think of what your doing here? Do you post over there at all?

PFF
System Bot
TimGully

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TimGullySend a Private Message to TimGullyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Hey... what do those guys on the GP forum think of what your doing here? Do you post over there at all?

They booted him off.

But on the ligher side, someone with a setup just like his posts over there once in a while

In general they seem to like it, but dislike the port shape on the heads and the design of the log manifolds.

They haven't seen the dyno sheet yet.

-Tim

------------------
84 Fiero, 3800SC Series II,4spd manual
12.90 @ 108.9mph

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TimGully:

They booted him off.

oops... I did not know... Hope you didn't think I was trying to pour salt in a wound. Sorry.

Sounds like somehow they are staying abreast (love that word) of what is rolling in your engine bay. Not sure about the port and manifold design, huh? Guess results don't lie. See you this weekend!

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

http://www.fieroX.com/turbodyno1.wmv
http://www.fieroX.com/turbodyno2.wmv

right click save as. enjoy!

Yea but... what kind of gas milage is it gettin' !

SICK!!!!!

Congrats,
Roy

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
yeah, im back on clubgp as superL67. I stayed layed low at first, but now everyone knows its me. Ive been playing good so I havent gotten booted again yet. Theyre pretty impressed with the numbers. So many naysayers over there, now I get the last laugh. I get crap for everything, then when I back up everything with stuff like this, it really shuts them down.

As for my gas mileage, not sure yet. Havent really tested it since I started driving good. At first I was having to run it WOT to get my tranny shifting problem figured out. I ran the crap out of it for about 80 miles. Ended up getting 13.6 mpg. I think it should still pull mid 20's driving granny smith style. But when you hit that gas, those 60# fuel injectors really dump it in.

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001
welp my car is safe now. I got it aligned today and it feels a ton more stable. I watched the guy at the alignment shop the whole time. Took him an hour and a half to do both front and back. He had the right front wheel on and off about 7 times. I dont think anyone believed me about how much power this car has. But oh well. see yall in 48 hours!
nitro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroClick Here to visit nitro's HomePageSend a Private Message to nitroDirect Link to This Post
Well, once you take her to the strip looks like I get to update my quarter mile list :-)

------------------
- Kyle

Fiero Quarter Mile Database
Fiero Image Gallery

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Come on FieroX i want to see you knock cardealer down to second place . What do ya think the chances are of that?

------------------

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
I think another feature that needs to be added to the 1/4 mile list is how many times the car has run down the strip and how many miles have been driven on the motor. Not to knock anyone, and certainly not to knock X, but I am kinda sick of reading about all of these one-time wonders that probably never get driven or only go down the strip about 2 times a year that are sitting at the top of the list.

I just think it is funny that the 2 fastest Fieros on the 1/4 mile list have to use N20 to get them there, even with a 383 SBC V8. Funny thing is I have been watching on the F-body boards and coming to find out some of the fastest LT1's are destroked to either 327 or 302 cubes with NO POWER ADDER and are running 11's in a 3500 lb car! Couple this with the fact that I have been seeing quite a few 383 buildups on TV and in magazine articles lately that are only putting down 400hp and 450tq at the crank, and that is with expensive heads and internals. Pretty bad considering my 350 with crap trick flow heads put down 380hp and 440tq at the crank using the relatively small LT4 HOT-CAM. I think strokers are over-rated.

Sorry to steal the thread just wanted to point a few things out I have noticed. Good luck X, you are definately pioneering the performance of the 3800 in a Fiero for the Fiero community.

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Come on FieroX i want to see you knock cardealer down to second place . What do ya think the chances are of that?

dont know, my car will only be running 12.20's at wheatstock because I dont have a roll bar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[cough]
99.721% chance
[/cough]

[This message has been edited by fieroX (edited 06-23-2004).]

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Sorry to steal the thread just wanted to point a few things out I have noticed. Good luck X, you are definately pioneering the performance of the 3800 in a Fiero for the Fiero community.

Thanks man, I couldnt of done it without your programming expertise. For anyone doing the type of stuff I do, talk to this man. You can engineer stuff all day, throw turbos, nitrous, V6, V8 doesnt matter, superchargers, port work, whatever, but when the computer doesnt like whats happening, it aint worth crap. Darth will fix you up.
Peace!

[This message has been edited by fieroX (edited 06-23-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Thanks buddy, I couldnt of done it without your programming expertise. For anyone doing the type of stuff I do, talk to this man. You can engineer stuff all day, throw turbos, nitrous, V6, V8 doesnt matter, superchargers, port work, whatever, but when the computer doesnt like whats happening, it aint worth crap. Darth will fix you up.
Peace!

two things...

1st, I'm Buddy.
2nd, let's just all go back to carbs and points

WikedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WikedV6Send a Private Message to WikedV6Direct Link to This Post
Congrats man, those are some very impressive numbers, I can't wait to see you break into the 500+hp/500+trq range. Just look out when he gets his IC setup.

Prasad

------------------
"Turbo Cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alchohol in the mix they'll rock your world"
1986 GT (waiting for Buick GN setup trasplant)
1984SE 5 Speed W/SBC V8
1987 Buick GN(10.70@124MPH)
1987 Trans Am SBC 355cid Twin Turbo(no track times yet)
1992 GMC Typhoon(13.20@ 99mph)
Other cars; JaguarXJ6 & Mercedes AMG 500SEC

rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

two things...

1st, I'm Buddy.

Buddy you crack me up man

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

I just think it is funny that the 2 fastest Fieros on the 1/4 mile list have to use N20 to get them there, even with a 383 SBC V8. Funny thing is I have been watching on the F-body boards and coming to find out some of the fastest LT1's are destroked to either 327 or 302 cubes with NO POWER ADDER and are running 11's in a 3500 lb car! Couple this with the fact that I have been seeing quite a few 383 buildups on TV and in magazine articles lately that are only putting down 400hp and 450tq at the crank, and that is with expensive heads and internals. Pretty bad considering my 350 with crap trick flow heads put down 380hp and 440tq at the crank using the relatively small LT4 HOT-CAM. I think strokers are over-rated.

I agree that the stroker smallblock motors are quite literally overkill for the Fiero (although it's definitely cool to be able to say that you've got a 383 in there). They produce so much torque that it's nearly impossible to launch it "clean" and if you do hook up you're quite nearly likely to break something. With my SBC project, I'd love to destroke it and set it up for a higher revving powerband (unfortunately I'm not an engine builder and hardly know where to start - but I'm looking into it). The turbo has got to be one of the best setups for great track times - with a good driver, they can get a somewhat less-brutal torque on the initial launch to keep the tires planted, but then get the power from the spooled turbo almost instantly thereafter.

Great setup FieroX - looking forward to seeing you again this weekend... and maybe going for a ride

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

two things...

1st, I'm Buddy.

#1 i dont know what you are talking about.
#2 you better cut back on those carbs or youll start packing on the pounds

rgunn1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgunn1Send a Private Message to rgunn1Direct Link to This Post

Not a bad setup bro, but I have always been the kind to stand behind making the power without the boost! Making the 460hp out of the 3.8L S/C with no turbo, no nitro, no alcohol, etc., or any motor for that reason, would be EXTREMELY impressive, yet the 425hp out of the fiero is impressive! If you DIDN'T run the nitro, and everything else besides the turbo, what do you think you would be running!?

3.8L s/c... as in supercharged s/c... you know the kind that force air into the moter type of s/c... as in BOOSTED?

rgunn1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgunn1Send a Private Message to rgunn1Direct Link to This Post

rgunn1

11 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Sweet setup man. I just watched your Dyno runs and that thing is impressive. Keep up the good work.
Robie
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Destroked engines with long rods are OUTSTANDINGLY awesome powerplants. 4.155 bore x 3.25 stroke x 6.209 rod SBC can run 11:1 compression on 87 octane.
I want to build 4.155 x 3.250 x 6.250 engine... should be able to run 12.5:1 on 93 octane.
The long rod and high mechanical efficiency give them outstanding detonation resistance and awesomely broad torque curves...
Could go even shorter stroke to 3.000 and run 6.375 rods... bore it just a little more and have the 327 the way it should have been...

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Low, Sleek, Fast, and Loud
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: None of the Above

Luck, Fate and Destiny are words used by those who lack the courage to define their own future

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 06-23-2004).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

I agree that the stroker smallblock motors are quite literally overkill for the Fiero (although it's definitely cool to be able to say that you've got a 383 in there). They produce so much torque that it's nearly impossible to launch it "clean" and if you do hook up you're quite nearly likely to break something. With my SBC project, I'd love to destroke it and set it up for a higher revving powerband (unfortunately I'm not an engine builder and hardly know where to start - but I'm looking into it). The turbo has got to be one of the best setups for great track times - with a good driver, they can get a somewhat less-brutal torque on the initial launch to keep the tires planted, but then get the power from the spooled turbo almost instantly thereafter.

Great setup FieroX - looking forward to seeing you again this weekend... and maybe going for a ride

If you are thinking turbo then in my opinion you will want to destroke because the right turbo will be allowing your engine to make a lot of torque. For an SBC, I would recommend a 327 (4" bore, 3.25" stroke) or 302 (4" bore, 3" stroke) for a turbo setup. As Will suggested the longer rods will allow for more dwell time at TDC and less side loading of the piston skirts which will make it easier on the block and help curve detonation. There are many companies making destroker cranks for large journal and late model blocks so finding one should not be hard. In fact the baby LT1 (L99) 4.3L V8 that was found in the Impala's and Caprices of the mid-90's has a 1-piece rear main seal crank that only has a 3" stroke. Put this baby in a late model LT1 or SBC 350 block and you have the makings of a 302 screamer that will be boost friendly. Don't forget to beef up the bottom end with splayed 4-bolt billet mains and good rods. If it can be helped try to stick to a standard bore block because you are going to need all the cylinder wall material you can get if you are going to be running boost.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock