OF2 Progress & Updates (Pics) by Oslo
Started on: 05-17-2004 02:01 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Oslo on 09-02-2004 06:11 PM
Lothurin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LothurinClick Here to visit Lothurin's HomePageSend a Private Message to LothurinDirect Link to This Post
I"m not really digging the spoiler, just don't fit on a fiero that well or any other car on the road.s

------------------
Lothurin

IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

Car is looking terrific.

My thoughts,...(as if u had asked for them lol)

While It's not my first choice, unlike others, i do like the wing. Do you have any plans to mold in the vents on the side of the front facia ? I think it would look super nice that way. Also aar the vent openings legit ?

I like the hood vents, just wish they were bigger. I loveeee the lowered look, but i agree some bigger tires in back are in order.

All in all you are on your way to a killer ride !

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
PURPLE REIGN- CHECK YOUR PM'S PLEASE!
Don't worry, sometime in the next 7 days I want to swing by and find out where you get your nitrous. I need some...

About the wing. I love it! I'm not especially digging the way it looks from the back, the front the front/sides I think it looks amazing.

Hood vents: I don't like them. I just wanted a vented hood and I didn't want to just have holes in it so I put those things over the holes. They are quite temporary. Before I get paint I am getting a cowl hood scoop molded in.

Fender Vents: My original intention on them was to have the nitrous purge kit purge out of those, but I don't think it'd be effective now seeing as though the purge solenoid is all the way in the back... We'll see. I'll probably end up ditching them. And as far as them being legit... Yep. Fully functional. I'm not sure exactly what their function is but there's holes behind them!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 06-15-2004).]

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Chris - any chance you'll be coming down this weekend? Or do we have to wait until wheatstock to see it?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Not sure rob. I'll PROBABLY have to wait till wednesday before I can come down. We'll see....
More pics and updates really soon!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE!

Well, it's been a crazy summer. Shortly after Wheatstock, I developed a serious oil leak. And $230 later, my oil pan had a new gasket. But then I found out that it actually had 2 serious oil leaks. The crank seal was bad as well. Owell. Got it all taken care of.

Now, I probably should have just put her back on the road and putzed around some more, but I decided that NOW is the time!

That's right! That's everything except the fastback clip on my Fiero.
here's what's been done since last update:
Bigger rear tires
1" rear wheel spacers
perfected location of the new exhaust tips
LED undercarraige lights

Not much more has been done, and thats good. Good because I can't think of anything else I want to do to the car! Which means that this whole fiasco will be over with soon! I've made a vow to not go to another Fiero gathering of any kind until my fiero is DONE!

I'm pushing for the end of Sept at the LATEST!

------------------

'86 2.8L Bottle-Fed In Progress...
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep
Fiero Performance Mods
Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors