Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  VegasFest results, pictures, stories, etc (many pix) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
VegasFest results, pictures, stories, etc (many pix) by fierobear
Started on: 08-04-2003 12:30 PM
Replies: 100
Last post by: FordsNeverDie on 04-04-2004 07:17 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Here are the results, pictures and stories from the Fiero VegasFest show...wait...we all agreed that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". Sorry.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Just kidding

Catagory Name Car/highlights
Stock
1st....Dane Alvis....88GT (his first car show)
2nd....Dan Gill....Formula (has just over 2000 miles)
3rd....Robert Akamatsu....88GT (came from Michigan)
4th....Larry Hughes....85SE

Coupe
1st....Claude Turner....Formula (always wins something)
2nd....Korin Bowlin....87
3rd....Kristine Melzner....86? (clean!)

Fastback
1st....Duane Rodman....88GT (great paint, clean)
2nd....Tess Fesseha....87GT
3rd....John Szpara....88GT (mine)
4th....Rick Mahoney....86GT (came from Conneticut)

Custom
1st....Chris Sideris....Yellow GT, lots of chrome
2nd....Christopher Irsik....Formula, lots of subtle accents
3rd....Dean Brink....GT, over roof scoops, hood art
4th....Roy Welsh....85SE "Silver Mist"

Modified
1st....Jim Michaud....Diablo kit, chameleon paint on 86 chassis
2nd....John Tinay....88GT, orange accents, great paint
3rd....Keith Huff....Orange paint, Northstar engine
4th....Mike Valentine....Purple convertable Northstar (MrFiero)

People's Choice
Mike Valentine....Purple convertable Northstar

Best Paint
Jim Michaud....Diablo kit, chameleon paint on 86 chassis

Best of Show
Chris Sideris....Yellow GT, lots of chrome

Longest Distance (driven)
Rick Mahoney....86GT (came from Conneticut)

Hard Luck
Dan Gill....was supposed to meet fellow club members in the middle of Nevada for a caravan. Thought he was 1/2 hour late...he was 23 1/2 hours early.

NOTES:
Judging was by participants.

We didn't know that the Diablo kit was coming. It was registered, without description, as a modified. Our apologies to the others in the Modified catagory. We understand that it was contreversial to put the car in that class, and discussed it, but we had no way to create a new class.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-04-2003).]

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-06-2003).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
All of these catagories were voted on by the participants

People's Choice - Mike Valentine (MrFiero) convertable Northstar

Best Paint - Jim Michaud, Diablo kit, chameleon paint

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Best of Show - Chris Sideris, Yellow GT (don't know what year), lots of chrome (we joke with him, call him "Mr. Chrome; if it doesn't move, chrome it". Maybe we should add "if it does move, chrome it and see if the chrome sticks")

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Highlights

Stock, 1st place, Dane Alvis 88GT

Coupe, 1st place, Claude Turner, Formula

Fastback, 1st place, Duane Rodman, 88GT

Modified, 2nd place, John Tinay (spddy), 88GT

Show field

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
Where da pics? We want da pics!

[This message has been edited by sspeedstreet (edited 08-04-2003).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
This show was totally bogus! I'm glad I found this thread so I don't have to start my own!!!

This bunch wouldn't even judge my car! I looked forward to this show for months. The entire week beforehand I was cleaning my car, adding new touches to get attention, making it the best it could be! I figured I had a pretty good chance at a trophy... I mean, my car is a pretty clean, low mile 88 GT with T-tops! I figured I had to win something!

And these guys won't even judge my car! Is it my fault that my car caught fire a few days before I went to Vegas and I had to drive an Impala? NO!!! They knew what my car was! They could have judged it on how it was before the fire!

There was nothing in the rules about actually having to have your car there! If I had known that I wouldn't have taken the chance of driving my car so the fire could start in the first place!

I think I could have gotten the Hard Luck Award... but the judging was handled poorly! The guy who won actually told his story and I didn't, so I think the judges judged me wrong... I don't know.. I just know that I am very upset and this is not over!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Okay... so I am just kidding! We have to have a scandal when there is a show! haha...

We had a great time and saw a lot of great cars! I'll have pictures on my server soon and will post a link.

Thanks to John, Charlie, Chris... and everyone else who put on a great show!

Hope everyone made it home safely... Traffic in the desert was terrible!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-04-2003).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sspeedstreet:

Where da pics? We want da pics!

Bear with me (no pun intended). We got home at 12:30 this morning. Pix will be going up within the hour.

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

How about some pics and information about that silver chop top, next Valentine's (Chris Moore's old car-sorry could not resist that one more time) convertable.

The slope on the chop looks really extreme for some reason. The rims look awesome ! I believe they are HRE rims, which means $$$.

Thanks

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
How about some pics and information about that silver chop top, next Valentine's (Chris Moore's old car-sorry could not resist that one more time) convertable.
Thanks

sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know anything about the side scoops on the silver choptop? Is it a whole panel or bent back stock panel like the hood scoops are done?

Neil

------------------
1988 GT, 5-speed, white, beechwood leather, trying to get a 3.4 DOHC put together.

PFF
System Bot
dasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dasherSend a Private Message to dasherDirect Link to This Post
wow it's a bit of a small world i guess you guy's met my sis and bro and his woman. curly you car is sexy everyone said it was so nice. mike "Mr FIero" love it

------------------

86 coupe 3.0L P&P shaved, 4 cyl 5 speed
full Body kit ASA Rims
hood and light mods

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTDirect Link to This Post
I second the inquiry - I love the side scoops on this car - anyone know who did em or how they were done?

Does anyone know anything about the side scoops on the silver choptop? Is it a whole panel or bent back stock panel like the hood scoops are done?

Neil

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Thanks fierobear,

Got any more pics of John Tinay's car ?

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
edited because I was wrong... :O

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 08-17-2003).]

RDosdorian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RDosdorianSend a Private Message to RDosdorianDirect Link to This Post

The rims look awesome ! I believe they are HRE rims, which means $$$.

Thanks

Here are the rims...

RDosdorian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RDosdorianSend a Private Message to RDosdorianDirect Link to This Post

RDosdorian

244 posts
Member since May 2000

Thanks fierobear,

RDosdorian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RDosdorianSend a Private Message to RDosdorianDirect Link to This Post

RDosdorian

244 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by fierobear:

Best of Show - Chris Sideris, Yellow GT (don't know what year),

Here are a few more of Chris's 88 GT

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Neil

The side scoops as well as the rest of the body work are all Curly's own invention... The chop top is new, as is the Northstar under the hood, but the body work is about 9 years old. When I first saw the car I assumed that they were AusFiero scoops too but they aren't. As someone guessed above, he just cut and pressed the original side scoops back and made those... sorta like people do on hood scoops...

Neil, you met Curly in Bakersfield... He only had pictures to show that night though...

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-04-2003).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
here are some of the first day pics. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/032175.html

and songman about the hard luck award...One: it didn't happen at the event and Two: you didn't have to chase part of your car down a two mile underground river j/k

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

and songman about the hard luck award...One: it didn't happen at the event and Two: you didn't have to chase part of your car down a two mile underground river j/k

I have to admit.. that was a pretty cool story about chasing the bra off of the car through the underground river! haha

PFF
System Bot
sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Songman:

The side scoops as well as the rest of the body work are all Curly's own invention... The chop top is new, as is the Northstar under the hood, but the body work is about 9 years old. When I first saw the car I assumed that they were AusFiero scoops too but they aren't. As someone guessed above, he just cut and pressed the original side scoops back and made those... sorta like people do on hood scoops...

I really like them. Minimalist... looks like they growed there.

Neil

[This message has been edited by sspeedstreet (edited 08-05-2003).]

mypontiac2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Direct Link to This Post
How many fieros showed up?
Sure are alot of nice fieros there.
Wish I was there to check them out.

Spelling edited

[This message has been edited by mypontiac2 (edited 08-04-2003).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
26 registered, plus 5 display. This is less than preregistered, which still has me shaking my head. I've never seen that before.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Thanks fierobear,

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000
double post. how did that happen?

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

26 registered, plus 5 display. This is less than preregistered, which still has me shaking my head. I've never seen that before.

Well, for a show that was put on after the fact that it had been cancelled, and websites still show that they are cancelled, I think that 26 was still not too shabby! I agree, I wish that all the cars had shown up, but at least we had that many! Plus, it was a blast!

Plus, if you were going to a show featuring Pontiacs being put on by a Ford guy, what would you do!? ha ha

------------------
Participate in the 2003 Fiero VegasFest. For registration information, visit http://marina.mfarris.com/fieroprereg

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
As much as I HATED the fact that I couldn't go to Vegas, it was definitely good to see the bar being raised amongst the Fieros there.

Congratulations to all who entered and placed and congratulations to John Sparza, the guys of West Coast Fieros (Chris, Charles, Eric, Steve)and to everyone who chipped in to make sure that everyone had a good time at the show.

As former president of Fieros West I would like to applaud the old Fieros West vets (Keith Huff, Chris Sideris, Chris West, President Tess Fesseha, Duane Rodman, John Parenti and Larry Hughes of FOSD) for being able to keep the spirit up (and the consumption of spirits) for all these years.

I hope to be able to join you for next years show and end my own personal Fiero drought and jump back into the car show game. (Keith and Chris W. will be getting phone calls soon!)

Again, congratulations to all!

PS Sideris, the new sound system looks AWESOME!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Well, for a show that was put on after the fact that it had been cancelled, and websites still show that they are cancelled, I think that 26 was still not too shabby! I agree, I wish that all the cars had shown up, but at least we had that many! Plus, it was a blast!

I think we did a good job. Folks seemed to have a good time. I always hope for more Fieros to show up.

Plus, if you were going to a show featuring Pontiacs being put on by a Ford guy, what would you do!? ha ha

Do the only sensible thing...get that dude a FIERO!

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations on a successful event. Good save! Many nice cars and many happy participants. Wishin' I coulda been there to see it myself.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
Hope everyone made it home safely... Traffic in the desert was terrible!

Oh, man, you're not kidding. I don't know how many times we got stuck in stop and go traffic.

I almost had a hard luck story about getting home. We didn't leave Vegas until around 2pm. After being stuck in lousy traffic for 2 hours, the weekend started catching up with me, and I could barely keep my eyes open. After a stop at Baker, I had Mary drive for a while so I could catch a nap.

She has a habit of riding the clutch and slipping it. She must have heated something up in the stop and go traffic, because the clutch suddenly acted like it was slipping like mad. Oh, S**T! 400 miles from home, and my new clutch is out!

I babied the clutch, RPM shifted for an hour or so (I normally do anyway), and it settled back down. I called a mechanic friend back home who said the slave and/or master cylinder probably got hot and "pumped up." It settled down nicely, and has been normal since. Whew!

Songman: Speaking of hard luck, were you at the awards? If so, why didn't you share your saga of fires and towing?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-05-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Congratulations on a successful event. Good save! Many nice cars and many happy participants. Wishin' I coulda been there to see it myself.

Thanks, Chuck.

BTW, I had a long talk with Phil Huff about the concerns about FOCOA, the national show, etc. Amongst other things (expect an email from me about this), I tried to light a fire under him about next year's national show. If you pass on to me any contact info, I'll get it to him.

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Funny you should mention that. The thing which was agreed upon at the Round Table meeting in Michigan is nearly ready and will be started very soon. And that's not all. A new dawn may be approaching for the Fiero world.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Funny you should mention that. The thing which was agreed upon at the Round Table meeting in Michigan is nearly ready and will be started very soon. And that's not all. A new dawn may be approaching for the Fiero world.

Send me an email and fill me in. I'll be sending you a summary of my conversation with Phil.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, Chuck.

BTW, I had a long talk with Phil Huff about the concerns about FOCOA, the national show, etc. Amongst other things (expect an email from me about this), I tried to light a fire under him about next year's national show. If you pass on to me any contact info, I'll get it to him.

Check Your Email!

------------------
Participate in the 2003 Fiero VegasFest. For registration information, visit http://marina.mfarris.com/fieroprereg

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Check Your Email!

Got it. This was regarding Phil and next year's national show. We're not involved in it, that's for the folks in the east.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Oh, man, you're not kidding. I don't know how many times we got stuck in stop and go traffic.

I almost had a hard luck story about getting home. We didn't leave Vegas until around 2pm. After being stuck in lousy traffic for 2 hours, the weekend started catching up with me, and I could barely keep my eyes open. After a stop at Baker, I had Mary drive for a while so I could catch a nap.

She has a habit of riding the clutch and slipping it. She must have heated something up in the stop and go traffic, because the clutch suddenly acted like it was slipping like mad. Oh, S**T! 400 miles from home, and my new clutch is out!

I babied the clutch, RPM shifted for an hour or so (I normally do anyway), and it settled back down. I called a mechanic friend back home who said the slave and/or master cylinder probably got hot and "pumped up." It settled down nicely, and has been normal since. Whew!

Songman: Speaking of hard luck, were you at the awards? If so, why didn't you share your saga of fires and towing?

We left Vegas about noon and got as far as Primm before we stopped for lunch and some gambling. The interstate was at a total standstill at that point so we ended up staying there and trying more slots until about 5pm. When we left, it looked like the traffic was letting up but it wasn't. Everytime we'd bust out of traffic we'd go about a mile and hit another pocket dead stopped! We had a little bit of open road after we got off of 15 but it stopped again about 7 miles out of Kramer's Junction. Dead stop on a two lane highway for half an hour! I wouldn't have minded the traffic so much if I had ever seen a reason for it. There was never a wreck, construction, or anything...

I have to admit that I was very glad to be in the Impala during all of this! Much more comfortable (and better A/C) than any of my Fieros!

I was at the awards... we talked right before I left... You must have had a hectic night! I just didn't want to get up there and talk about my hard luck. I left it for the other participants... Even if someone had come across harder luck, I doubt they would have come across more expensive hard luck! The good news is that all of my Fieros passed smog today! The bad news is that the Corvette didn't... I hate this state!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I was at the awards... we talked right before I left... You must have had a hectic night! I just didn't want to get up there

Yeah, you might say that. I've been a zombie since Saturday night. Maybe one of these years, I'll let someone else do these shows! Naw...it was fun.

and talk about my hard luck. I left it for the other participants... Even if someone had come across harder luck, I doubt they would have come across more expensive hard luck! The good news is that all of my Fieros passed smog today! The bad news is that the Corvette didn't... I hate this state!

Mary asked why you didn't go up. Technically, it's for people who registered a car. If I weren't a zombie, I would have thought of that before I asked.

I'm going to bed now. It's past bedtime for zombies.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple more pics for you guys...

The caravan on the way too Las Vegas from Barstow...

1st - Chris West (West Coast Fiero)
2nd - John Dormandie (N. Cali)
3rd - Tes Tessaman (2nd place in Fastback)
4th - Chris Sideris (Best of Show and 1st place Custom)

Same four cars with (from left to right) John Dormandie, Chris West (Owner West Coast Fiero), Steve Childers (known as Tenessee @ West Coast Fiero), Craig Poeske (known as Chester @ West Coast Fiero and aka YellowRacer85 on Pennock's) - driving the white Mercury in the picture, Jon Childers (known as Junior @ West Coast Fiero), Charles Waters (known as Goober @ West Coast Fiero, and guy responsible on a team of great people for putting on the VegasFest) - driving the grey F-250 in the picture. A better picture shows the cars.. Left Rear - John Dormandy, Right Rear - Tes Tessaman. Front Left - Chris West, Front Right - Chris Sideris, who just happen to be in the store when this pic was taken - nice timing, huh!

You loose your alternator at the show, so what do you do!? Spend 15 minutes fixing it, and still drive back home with no A/C, or just rent a U-Haul trailer and tow it behind Goober's West Coast Fiero Support Vehicle!? Obviously, the cooler choice in both temperature and looks!

I'll have more pics later, but now, it's time to hit the sack and recover from the weekend!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 08-05-2003).]

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

where did this guy get his seat covers? i love them! only with blue highlights. pm me with the details, plz.

------------------
thank you
Ted Nelson
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 SE
"Dark Angel"
210,000 miles and still runing!!!
fieroman85@aol.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C