Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Help! Jordans green Fiero is down! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Help! Jordans green Fiero is down! by Fiero5
Started on: 10-30-2003 04:55 PM
Replies: 163
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-11-2003 09:58 AM
Nachtzehrer6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2003 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post
... ?

[This message has been edited by Nachtzehrer6 (edited 11-07-2003).]

IP: Logged
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2003 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

410 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2003 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

410 posts
Member since Jul 2002
I am going to be late for work....

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, lay off a little bit. FFS! He's just a kid, like many of the people on the forum (wether it be in mine or in accuality ). It's his car and he's going to do to it as he wants. It was his choice. I bought my car out of choice. I could have had a mint condition Jeep for next to nothing (if i waited a few years) but i chose to buy my cruddy, beaten up Fiero because that what i like. He likes the F&F look and so do many others. To each his own...

Steve

------------------

87 GT Auto: New Ignition System, New Stereo System. Soon to be road worthy!
AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net

[This message has been edited by derangedsheep (edited 11-04-2003).]

80's BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2003 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
Were you trying to say

"whether in mind or in actuality" ??????

You sure hacked that up like a 3rd grader. Are you one of Jordan's classmates ?

If I were trying to live out my sad pathetic life through a kid, I'd at least pick something like a Vette to do it with. Then he wouldn't be made fun of THAT bad.

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 80's BOY:

Were you trying to say

"whether in mind or in actuality" ??????

You sure hacked that up like a 3rd grader. Are you one of Jordan's classmates ?

sorry. im trying to write a report and look around here and the 2 dont mix well.

did you happen to see the little winking thingy? its a joke... theres a lot of kids here, by kids i meen younger than 18 or so. and theres also a lot of older(not implying elderly) people on here that act like kids, not like theres anything wrong with that.

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2003 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
in order to get down form an 11sec 0-60 time to around a 6 second 0-60 time, some major bank would have to have been dropped into that engine and you'd definetly would know it from the momet you turned the key. Show some pics of the cyldinder head, valves, rockers and pistons while its off and other engine pics and well be able to tell for ya
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2003 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Bump
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2003 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

410 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Gordo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, this 6 second bickering is getting tiresome. I want to see if his car gets fixed (like this thread is about) not read about people that feel threatened and have bruised egos. Just let it go. It's a bad reflection on all of us. If he likes his duke fine. If you know your T/A can take him thats fine too. I really don't care which side gets the last word or who likes the color green.

------------------

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2003 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 lets just be done with this. Come over here and we can dump a v8 into the little green machine!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 80's BOY:

Great. Now we've got 5 year olds on PFF ??

Wat is this world coming to.

For your information he's almost 11, not that it should make a difference. By your attitude I wonder who actually is the 5 year old here? What is with all the negative attitudes and flaming?
This bickering and arguing is pointless and isn't helping in getting this Fiero back up and running again now is it. Or this what PFF has turned into now, a bickering forum and not a helping forum?

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Wasn't this whole thread about rying to get the Fast and Furious Green Fiero running again. I don't think put downs and snide comments are going to make it happen any sooner. Some of you may not like the Green car and that is your right. There is no need to point that out here. If you don't have any thing to add that will help, please keep it to yourself. Steve, remember you could also try Fiero.com, there are more of us over there now.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread is about a person that believes that every car he builds is the best there is. I understand enthusiam, I understand pride, and I love the fact that its a father and son project. However, if someone gives out a number based on seat-of-the-pants feelings, then they are going to get called on it. Its disseminating false information. False information on a board of this nature is very bad. The only thing we have to think about for every bit of advice is this persons word that to their knowledge, that advice is true.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

This whole thread is about a person that believes that every car he builds is the best there is. I understand enthusiam, I understand pride, and I love the fact that its a father and son project. However, if someone gives out a number based on seat-of-the-pants feelings, then they are going to get called on it. Its disseminating false information. False information on a board of this nature is very bad. The only thing we have to think about for every bit of advice is this persons word that to their knowledge, that advice is true.

What the heck are you talking about? This thread is, or was, about trying to get a Fiero running again. Everything you just spewed out has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
You prove my point. There seems to be way to many members on here lately that do nothing but post insults, be negative, bring in old arguments from old threads, chase other members around in threads trashing them for no other reason than to try and get a heated argument going. Is this what the forum is for? Is this what we want on here? Is this what gets some of you to come in here, to see arguments take off and help keep flame wars going?
There are enough on PFF now that not only give advice and help (at l;east once in awhile) but also sadly seem to like to also try to continually stir up stuff on here or jump on the bash wagon that some other idiot starts. Gridlock, you have been stalking me around the forum jumping on my butt for months now with this kind of BS.
If you don't have any helpfull advice here go play somewhere else. I don't think the majority of members on here need or want to see this kind of crap from people like you who seem to constantly try to stir up stuff on this forum.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 11-06-2003).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
Constantly running around spewing garbage huh? You and Smooth, thats it. Two people out of what 8000 members? I don't want to get into the smooth thing here, and I won't.

With you, its nothing personal. I don't insult you personally and I am not following you around. If you want to make this bigger than it is, then I think we are getting to the heart of the problem.

Tone it down man. Several people have askd you. I'm not slamming the car, I'm slamming the legend you are trying to make it into. You aren't the first father to build a car with a son. My father and I built a green 1962 Ford Falcon. I worked to pay for my half. I didn't go to car shows and make it a huge deal.

Either put up the proof or stop telling us that you have a duke powered Fiero that can do a 0-60 in "around" 6 seconds. I highly doubt that you can beat Vipers. Put up the proof.Show us pictures of the engine when you had it torn apart. I'll be the first to apologize for bringing this up if you can offer up the proof. Otherwise you are a grown guy driving a kids car with another anchor for an engine.

[This message has been edited by Gridlock (edited 11-05-2003).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry if my question somehow inadvertently started a flamewar about a 6 second Duke But I really would like to know how the engine was made to perform, "almost as well (and better than some) stock V6 engines"

My first Fiero will likely be have a Duke, and I'd love to get V6 performance out of it, or close to it. I've been looking for articles on how people improve their duke's performance for a while, but it seems most people don't get past the 110HP mark, since dropping a new V6 in is usually cheaper or just as costly.

I'd simply like to know what was done to the engine, how it was done, or any information you can offer.

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2003 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post
...---... ...---...
.-. . -.. -... .- .-.

1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 please spill the beans, you've already got a bad rap on this forum, either show us whats up with the engine, admit that you lied, or leave the forum and please never come back.
Slang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlangSend a Private Message to SlangDirect Link to This Post
I never realized how many on here just like to try and start trouble.
Thats pretty sad.

[This message has been edited by Slang (edited 11-06-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slang:

I never realized how many on here just like to try and start trouble.
Thats pretty sad.

[This message has been edited by Slang (edited 11-06-2003).]

Not to stoke the fire or anything, i think this whole (ongoing) argument is so gay its ghey... But why did you take Plainfield out of your 'location'? Just curious.
Oh yeah........... InBeforeTrashCan

87V6GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87V6GTClick Here to visit 87V6GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87V6GTDirect Link to This Post
OK everybody,enough is enough allready. I have driven the car AND it is fast. O to 60 is not that hard to do.We haven't checked it to a stopwatch.Any of owr cars can do it if you know how to drive them.
LVMY88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LVMY88Click Here to visit LVMY88's HomePageSend a Private Message to LVMY88Direct Link to This Post
Geeze people.
Looks like thier are a few on here who really need to go get a life.
I was the one with the wrist watch timing the cars.
Steve decided that it left to much room for error and was big enough to say so after.
Some of you may be older than my 10 year old son Jordan, but you act like 5 year olds. I will take a 10 year on this forum over some of you any day.

Marian

------------------

Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87V6GT:
Any of owr cars can do it if you know how to drive them.

So... Road&Track, Car&Driver, and all the other magazines that tested this car came up with that 11.xx something 0-60 because their drivers sucked?

Slang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlangSend a Private Message to SlangDirect Link to This Post
And of course those would be the same magazines that everyone has always complained about because they bashed the Fiero and got many facts incorrect?
I am glad to see that this thread has returned to what it was actually about, trying to help get the car running again.
ManiMack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ManiMackSend a Private Message to ManiMackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LVMY88:

Some of you may be older than my 10 year old son Jordan, but you act like 5 year olds.

I thought you and steve were bro/sis?

Slang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlangSend a Private Message to SlangDirect Link to This Post
Jordan and Tarrah are my younger brother and sister, so Tarrah is who you are obviously thinking of.
Marian who commented above is our mother.
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

410 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Nachtzehrer6

410 posts
Member since Jul 2002
010001100111001001100101011001010010000001110100011010010110110101100101001111110000110100001010

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Hooh boy, Nachtzehrer6 you just don't listen do you? This was all explained over and over many times earlier.

Let's try this again just for little Nachtzehrer6, shall we?

1. If your dad,brother,mother,sister,whatever ran 0-60 in six secs we need to know:

As was stated many times before which you seem to want to completely ignore, we did this with a wrist watch of which I fully admit was not a very accurate way to do it (though it was all we had at the time) and so we admit that (and have for a long time) and are now waiting to take it to a track to get actually times and slips.

A) How was this comfirmed? An example would be a timeslip.

Again, read the above statement since you have either missed it or ignored it at least 4 times now.

B) What mods were done to the engine to bring it down 5 secs?

We never said anything was done to the car, especially as far as mods go on this engine. If fact, we stated just the other day after tearing part of it down that my Dad could tell that it had been worked on previously. What was done if anything we can't tell. Nothing was said about any mods or performance upgrades being done on it and I didn't realize that when someone says they can tell an engine has been worked on previously, that it automatically meant that lots of mods and performance upgrades were done

Nachtzehrer6, you are the one taking previous statements and trying to add a lot more to them.

So you people have enough experience with the duke to be able to "tell performance work was done on it", but you can't fix it?

Where did we ever say that we could see that any performance stuff had been done to it when my Dad tore it down? Where? We never said that we could tell that it had performance stuff or anything done to it. The problem that we are still trying to solve now is that it is running rough which it didn't do like this before. So tell me Nachtzehrer6, how is any of your total BS here helping us in anyway solve this puzzle? If you would actually read what was said before going and wasting everyones time with your continued mindless dribble here, you might actually get a clue that shows that you obviously have nothing helpfull to add at least to this thread. You are obviously only trying to stir up stuff and get this thread dumped in the trash can.
We aree here asking on a Fiero forum for help in getting a Fiero running, and instead we have to deal with this? I am not sure that this is at all what Cliff had in mind when he started Pennocks.

BTW, fast is relative to the driver in this situation, particuarly since you have no measurement of what "fast" even is.

I agree that just saying it is fast doesn't tell people much other than the owner/driver was very impressed with it's speed/take off abilities. Though I have been driving for over 20 years, so I think I may have a good idea what is fast and what is really fast and what is really really fast (not the green Fiero or any a V6 Fiero for that matter) and what is insanely fast (again not the green Fiero or most other Fieros for that matter - Notice I said most
This was one of the main reasons again why I said that we need to really get the car at some point to a track to get actual proven numbers on it and not just relying on room for error ways like having a passenger watch a wrist watch as we have done in the past. What part of any of this is your mindless babble not able to comprehend at all?

Again, you are adding total BS to whatever we say, and then twisting it to fit your want to pick a fight. So why should I even continue to reply to any of this as it just gets twisted around and misquoted anyway.
Can you please just go play somewhere else? Your red flashing bar proves that at least lately you have offered nothing positive to this forum, nothing helpfull and members on here just don't want or need this kind of poor attitude on this forum.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 11-06-2003).]

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nachtzehrer6:

"And yes, my Dad thinks the engine was worked on previously, because when he tore it down he could see signs of it having been worked on." ok maybe I misunstood this one....when you said worked on, I thought you meant in a performace sota way.

Well you have obviously misunderstood a lot, but at least this is a good start for you anyway.

oh, and telling the world you got your 0-60 times from a stopwatch....LOL

LOL, here we go again
Stop watch???? I guess you missed the many references to wrist watch then? LOL

Steve

Tequilaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TequilazSend a Private Message to TequilazDirect Link to This Post
This thread cracks me up.

We've got a guy who's looking for some help but has managed to make himself look like a fool in the process. By some fountain-of-youth type miracle, this four-cylinder engine "performs almost as well ... [as]stock V6 engines".

Maybe it can't run 0-60 in six seconds, but it sure is fast. In fact, it performs almost as well as stock V6 engines (no joke). Before we go any further it's time for a quick elementary school artithmetic lesson. Forget everything you learned. 92BHP OUTPERFORMS (most) 140BHP.

Don't waste your time on V6 or V8 engine conversions anymore. Just get a four cylinder and you'll be running with the bad boys from the Fast & Furious.

It was asked on another forum if the "18" in FIERO18 stood for the quarter mile time.

It doesn't matter whether the measurement was by wristwatch or stopwatch, around six seconds is .

[This message has been edited by Tequilaz (edited 11-06-2003).]

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Fiero5, if I were you I wouldnt bother responding to any of this. It makes you look like an idiot. Ive noticed alot of these posts have "around" the same location in NH. Plainfield., I sit here and wonder if this extented family is real or not.I dont care for an answer to this...
Its just stupid, pure stupid!!!

In the adult world, if you say something....mean it...prove it ....if you have to or ignore it....replying is for people that look for attention. You didnt have to start this thread with "Jordans green fiero is down"...if you dont like the crowd following, you could have just stated "need help with a 4 banger"
Then you keep replying....and name calling and talking in circles....I couldnt give two concerns about what you say....heck, I really dont know you, but dude....stop being so defensive unless you have something to hide.
John

I am also a ...father and son team.

------------------

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 11-06-2003).]

DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainDirect Link to This Post
Alright, well, FIRST of all, I'd like to wish you luck in getting it running, and maintaining it's running ability (sincerely).

Second, I'd like to say "to each his own" I certainly don't like the look of the F&F Fiero, but it's unique in it's own way, though it looks 10x better with the "new" nose.

Third, As stated before, NEVER EVER post seat of the pants speed judgements, or ANYTHING short of using a radar gun (top speed), or TRACK TIMES on a SLIP (scanned, no photoshop tag on the image file, yes, we can check for that easily), or a dyno sheet. Everyone here who has said something about seat of the pants judgements has either put up and went to the track/dyno/borrowed a radar gun (maybe not the last one, don't think anyone has made fastest top speed fiero claims before) OR they kissed their reputation goodbye, and bit the bullet, likely left and came back under a different name.

Now, I can't think of ANYONE who came clean and admitted BUT I'm sure you'd be better off if you did that than kissing your reputation goodbye.

Now, realistically, I'm NOT trying to get into this flamewar, I'm trying to point something out to you guys. If you want to continue saying the time, go to a track, or a dyno shop, and post a scanned version of the slip. Again, don't suck ME into the flame war, because I really am not part of it, I'm telling you what you can do to get yourselves out of a huge mess.

I have NO gripes with ANYONE on this forum who flame eachother (other than maybe wasting bandwidth), regardless how much slinging they do. I do however have gripes with people who can't come clean in things they say, and won't put up. We all thought FieroX was full of it, until he posted a timeslip, now many people bow down to him like he's a God. CaliKid, he's posted dyno sheets and timeslips (I belive), and I remember some people said that he must be joking.

Now, there are FEW stock vehicles that can turn a 6 second 0-60 time. There are many more that can do this modded, and a lot of them are four cylinder engines (care of the fast and the furious). Now, MOST of those vehicles (four cylinder anyways) have some form of forced induction, usually nitrous oxide. Now, if it's 0-60KM/h in 6 seconds, that could be possible, because 0-60MPH = 0-100KM/h, but I don't think you meant that.

All EVERYONE here who is "flaming you" wants is legitimate facts. I'm sure someone here can point you to a local dyno shop, and also a local race track that may still be open.

*dons asbestos flameproof suit and gets extra bottle of oxygen because he KNOWS he's gonna get it for this post*

Again, I'm not intending to flame anyone here, just point out the obvious, for anyone who has missed it (especially on Steve's side). I'm ALSO looking for build up knowledge, because if it can in fact do 0-60 in 6s, then well, I would help PAY to have that engine stripped to see what's in it, because there's a lot of people here who want to know.

------------------

Tequilaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2003 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TequilazSend a Private Message to TequilazDirect Link to This Post

...sputtering between running on 3 and 4 cyl, and we get to a set of lights. Sure enough up pulls an import with his fart can buzzing. He revs up his car and I am thinking, this is just great as the Fiero is still running crappy. The light turns green and we both take off and the Fiero sounds mean as it is running rough. I am not pushing it that hard but I easily beat the silly import to the next set of lights.

After trying to figure out how you beat a "silly import" on 3 cylinders, I realized the Suzuki Swift came with a 3 cylinder engine. At least it was a fair competition.

No one's buying these stories.

DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tequilaz:

After trying to figure out how you beat a "silly import" on 3 cylinders, I realized the Suzuki Swift came with a 3 cylinder engine. At least it was a fair competition.

You mean a Turbo Swift? Actually, it's like the Shelby Omni, they did really good for such a "low end car"... Then again, the Shelby Omni could rape a turbo swift.

wildbill86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill86gtSend a Private Message to wildbill86gtDirect Link to This Post
ENOUGH ALREAD! LOets get back to the question, how to fix the car?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock